Medieval Times

How is the food here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdPu6sQ9l4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT WILL BE AMAZING IF YOU GET FUCK'N DRUNK AT THE KNIGHT BAR BEFORE THEY SIT YOU DOWN

i've always been interested about this place

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=TdPu6sQ9l4g

bad. real bad.

God Garofolo looks so fucking hot there

Gross! Why can't you just whack it to a trap like a normal person?

completely meh its bland but not bad but since the focus is the actual show its ok. overall you should probably not have high hopes

my god, they're all so young. what the fuck happened to my life?

I really like it, rustic style simple food. I guess it's not amazing food but the whole medieval times experience is so cool. And yeah get drunk as fuck like a damn Viking. But it's fun sober too

What? It's not molecular gastronomy food?

Its just rotisserie chicken and rib with
Very standard catering fare but it does their job of feeding people watching a show and wanting a medieval experience

It's been a long time for me, but I remember being served half of a small chicken and a big bowl of tomato bisque. It was good, plain, and hearty. Well seasoned, but still plain.

Mediocre. It's known more for the touristy dinner-and-a-show than for the quality of the meal. It's a pretty simple meal though, so it's sorry difficult for them to fuck up.

Over all id say a solid 6/10 if you enjoy that sort of thing.

This guy gets it

Sorry = really

I need to stop phone posting and not proof reading.

no utensils in medieval times? That doesn't sound right.

can't risk the Falcons diving at shiny objects

only went there once when i was a young fella

i remember liking the soup and the chicken

also i got a wooden sword and broke it over my brother's shin

i went once when i was a kid, i remember getting a whole fuckin turkey leg. not sure if my mom had to pay extra for that, but i remember it being filling, yet generic. i was a kid so i didnt care. the show itself was hype as fuck for little kid me. i remember being pissed because merlin was my favorite arthurian dude but he was a dick to all the other characters.

i wouldn't expect much from the place, but it was a good kid memory, so that's probably more important.

I went to the one in Dallas this past summer. I fuckin loved it. It wasnt gourmet but it definitely way better than chilis or that kind of shit

>I went to the one in Dallas this past summer

Did you stop at the little gift shop before you went into the restaurant area?

I went to one in Chicago for a school trip and they served tomato soup, and it was possibly one of the best tomato soups I have ever had.

When I went to the one near Orlando FL, they had half a chicken (iirc) that you are and they didn't provide silverware. It was a very primitive dining experience . Unfortunately because I was about 14 I couldn't get fucking blasted before coming in. But I remember it being fun as fuck

Yeah I didn't get utensils

Went on a field trip in 5th grade where someone brought plastic forks. Shouldn't be too bad if you get the black ones, like reasons like this That's probably the only time you'd have a group of children actually follow instructions not to wave

Ck continues to be the comfiest forum on this site.

I went to the one in Myrtle Beach, SC last year. Or maybe it was two years ago, I can't remember. Anyway, I thought the food was pretty good. Soup was better than expected, and the chicken was phenomenal. The ribs were a complete let down though. But that chicken, definitely top notch. I'd like to go again some day.

>he's never been to /cm/

Decent. I always get the take-out however

pretty much exactly this, merlin always seemed a bit like a dick. food wasn't anything special but it wasn't terrible. loved the show and all

i use their drive-thru. they have a 3 minute long jousting match in the parking lot for you to watch

Went there last year. I thought it was good, nothing to write home about but it's not the food your paying for.

For the dining experience, it's accurate.

For history, nah.