ITT: Worst Man-Made Food Creations

pic related

What's wrong with wheat grain.

Bread was one of the most significant inventions in history, not just the history of food.

what did he mean by this?

Wheat bread, specifically.

Disgusting and it tastes like someone made bread out of paper.

Where you dropped on your head as a child? Or did you suffer serious burns to your tongue that destroyed all the nerves in it?

It's DISGUSTING.

Why is it so rough? Why does it remind me of those trailer park kids that came to school smelling like cigarettes? It's fucking disgusting and a sorry excuse for """""health"""".

Dude, regular bread is made out of wheat too. You're trying to say "whole wheat bread", and you're legitimately retarded.

By the way whole wheat bread is great.

what's wrong not enough sugar for you? just put an extra spoon of nutella and peanut butter you fat piece of fuck

White bread, especially the American one is an insult to bread. America pretty much has to ruin everything because of capitalism. It uses the shittiest and cheapest refined flour and adds a whole bunch of chemicals and sugar. Reading the ingredients of fucking bread shouldn't be exhausting.

Absolutely not. "Sweet bread"?? What the fuck.

I don't like sweets, this bread tastes like fucking paper trash.

>Dude, regular bread is made out of wheat too.
Eat a dick. If you've ever spoken to people or interacted with human beings outside of the internet for once in your wasted life, you'd know that it goes.....

"White or wheat?"

It's a social thing, rather than being fucking literal, you donkey.

>It's a social thing

You're a subhuman aspie shut in. You don't know "social things"

>INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (FLOUR, FERROUS SULFATE, NIACIN, THIAMIN, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), NONFAT MILK, YEAST, SUGAR, WHEAT GLUTEN, BUTTER, CONTAINS 2 PERCENT OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: SALT, DOUGH CONDITIONERS (SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, MONOGLYCERIDES AND DIGLYCERIDES), MONOCALCIUM ...

Yikes, what the fuck.

I don't eat that shit either, but I'd take that over wheat.

Hahahahahahaha.

Nice deflecting, user.

>Hahahahahaha

Lol some fat aspie is clearly triggered, you gonna cwy wittle bitch?

The fact that you're wasting your time and energy on a "fat aspie" is hysterical.

Seems like you have nothing important to do because you're a worthless NEET. I love your deflecting though.

If you'll excuse me, I have a midterm to study for. This was a nice break, though.

>a bloo bloo bloo im gonna run away now you big meanie without even knowing what deflecting means!!!!

kek

kek

KEK

>"White or wheat?"
Is it really like that outside of Germany?

Why are you motherfuckers arguing about bread? Clearly OP is a retard who has no concept of how bread is made
Also
>not exclusively eating homemade sourdough

>hysterical
14 year old girl detected
why do you young chicks always find everything "amusing", as if it's beneath you? why are you "positively enjoying watching you try", but still have to get the last word to prove you're right, if you're so above it all?
fucking a you're all the same and it's tedious

If you really need to eat shitty carbs just go hard and use sourdough. Wonderbread white is for soccer moms and thier unruly shit kids.

Wheat bread is much tastier than white bread, and it holds up better. Baguettes are the exception, but for slices wheat is the best

Soccer moms go with the grittiest option at Whole Foods. Wonder Bread is a trailer trash thing.

No that user was trying to save face and failing

>seriously replying to a troll thread
top kek

TOP KEK!!!

Can someone tell me, does it matter if I pour flour into milk or milk into flour while making batter for pancakes?

But capitalism and white break both started in Europe.

True but at least capitalism/corporatism hasn't really affected European food like it has American food.
>American "cheese"