This is by far the best beer and best bang for ur buck. Anyone else 211 here? Oh and fuck the plastic bottles

This is by far the best beer and best bang for ur buck. Anyone else 211 here? Oh and fuck the plastic bottles.

I've been saying it for years. Steel Reserve is without a doubt one of the best malt liquors money can buy. Call me crazy but that shit actually tastes good when it's ice cold. The carbonation is refreshing.

100% agreed regarding the plastic bottles. Makes me feel even more degenerate when I drink it. At least the glass has some class to it

Time to make a malt liquor video

I like it tons but I think I like st ides a bit more. Also the black label steel reserve is better although its impossible to find.

I have a love hate relationship with this thing, it never fails to make me self destruct. Currently in a recovery process trying to pick up the pieces of my life and not fail my last semester of college.

I should probably stop but I'll more than likely be drinking one of these in the next two weeks

Mickeys or Colt 45 for me. Both have switched back to the glass 40oz too

You mean this?

nope, this

Damn. I've never seen that. What's special about it? Just taste? Or is there an ABV difference too?

same abv, just tastes smoother.

F U C K
Y O U
alcohol is for losers

faggot

Mickeys tastes creamy and good for what it is.

SR tastes like Miller left out in dirty hubcap for a few days. Not sure what is wrong with your taste buds my dude

Superior Australian beer coming though.

>malt liquor

ew

I'll stick to delirium tremens

Is this a troll thread?

211 is the bottom tier of malt liquor. Its the only beer ive had that tastes worse as you drink it from the bottle. The only redeeming quality about 211 is that its cheap, and you WILL get drunk.

>alcohol is for losers
alcoholism is for losers

U sound like a bitch

t. Tyrone

Steel Reserve is a ghetto whiteboi beer, Tyrones drink St Ides

It's all about the marketing, The Ramones used to sing about Steel Reserve, St Ides always had rappers endorse their stuff

Not that it matters, I drink both

Ides is way better

Mah nigga

Miller 'low life' the best of the absolute worst swill.

>Best malt liquor
>Look at me, I'm the world's tallest midget!

American's don't know about the real shit.

Side pocket is cheaper here and it drink good.

The American beer marketplace is saturated with so many different craft beers, you can honestly shop around for something that'll match your ideal flavor profile.

>t. nig nog

too bad it's undoubtedly 10 times the price

That's an overpriced brand; the polish stuff is much cheaper.

im white

As long as your ideal flavor profile includes "overhopped" and "shitty".

You really shouldn't though. You're almost there!

Steal reserve is trash. I get a hangover every time I drink it. Natty daddy 8% is by far the best malt liquor.