Round 2 boys

Round 2 boys

PAN HOT AND NICE

Lets add these

Fucked up and dumped the brocolli water in on accident....looks like we have to render it out boys

Ive never heard of beef in alfredo

add some chinese brown sauce now

I have.

It doesn't look appetizing, so I've never tasted it.

Shit is real man. Ive had this 2 nights in a row. My farts are awesome

Forgot pic.

I will never be able to comprehend why people buy jarred alfredo sauce, it's just butter, cream, parmesan, and like 5 minutes of you time, and it comes out so much better than that vaguely alfredo-flavored phlegm that costs twice as much to buy.

How is it cheaper?

Because it generally costs less money per volume of sauce to prepare?

This jar was $1.25

>sauce isn't homemade
>pasta isn't homemade

why are you even trying?

You paid too much

this

opening jars and pouring it into a pan isn't cooking.

go fuck yourself OP

Fuck off. I'll take this over what the rest of this board usually is. Microwave times, fast food, pathetic alcoholics.

Oh yeah, everybody has a fucking pasta roller in their house.

Because it actually isn't "twice as expensive". I've rarely got cream or parmesan "on hand", so I have to buy it (they're not exactly cheap) and then I use it once and don't want alfredo again for a while, and the reason I've never got cream/parmesan on hand is because i never fucking use it, it's going to go bad

I love you TX fag and your questionable choice in food

cream comes in 250ml cartons, that's all you'll need for one
parmesan never goes bad
butter comes in small packages as well and I guess if you don't go through an oil fast enough to justfy buying it then I doubt you're fucking cooking anything to begin with

jesus christ you excuse making twat

parmesan going bad? kek. heavy cream? use some in your coffee. you think your jarred alfredo sauce is using real parmesan?

kek your shits mostly water.

>paying for jarred water

anything to pretend you're not in the wrong, right lad?

DELET!!

>Vegetable oil

You're frugal as fuck, poorfag.