Have you ever done a bang-bang? Where did you go...

Have you ever done a bang-bang? Where did you go? Two times now I've done Publix sub and watermelon and then a gyro from the greek place. Shameful and satisfying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-Z1di-c58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One time, I ate 2 McDoubles and a large fry, then went to Steak n Shake for a chocolate shake.

Yeah, it's disgusting. I went to Cookout and ordered 10 nuggets, then I ate, drove to another Cookout and ate more nuggets and some fries.

Another time, I ordered chinese food at a restaurant, ate half of it, then came home and made soup.

What the fuck is a bang-bang?

I had to open this thread three times before i realised he didn't say 'gang bang'. I'm going to bed now..

I sometimes get a burger at a local joint for takeout, the stop by Maccas on the way back for fries. For me, it's Mcfries, the best way to eat potatoes.

I thought it was just putting two things together. But fuck if I know, I see Louis ck there so it might be something gay or unfunny?

I went to chickfila and had a sandwich and a large fry then went to the other chickfila about 10 miles down the road and got a sandwich extra large fry and a 12 count nugget

Don't look at me

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-Z1di-c58

No judgments here user

Bang bang with two of the same restaurant is something else. Good job my man.

Why do hugely fat fucks feel irrational levels of shame about ordering large amounts of food? For fucks sake I used to order a sack of 10 cheeseburgers all the time back when they'd go on sale for 49 cents.

Because they know society at large is disgusted by them, but even the knowledge that literally every normal human being is ashamed to be seen near them isn't enough to keep them from spending every waking moment shoveling mounds of fat into their greasetrap of a mouth.

Ten miles? Jesus. If you're that self conscious you could have just ordered two drinks to make it look like you have friends or a gf

2 McChickens no mayo and Popeye's red beans and rice.
Top the chicken with red beans, reapply bun, enjoy.
This was my go-to meal for years until I stopped eating fast food all together.

Im gonna try this, thanks bud.
Also what made you stop eating fast food. I mean its terrible obv, but was it something specific

There were things I realized I wanted in life and being fat was preventing me from achieving those things.

Not that guy, but I stopped for health reasons. Needed to drop a ton of weight so I cut out fast food and non-diet soda.

I went to a chik fil a and got a full meal. then I decided I needed more and got back up and ordered another from the same cashier. Not a proud moment.

I do this more than I should, but that's why I'm obese and miserable
I was walking just 3 blocks to a ramen place and I stopped to get a slice of pizza on the way. Got ramen and dumplings, then got a gyro on the way back

I was out on a bike ride with a girl believe it or not, we stopped and got milkshakes and french fries, then went and got sushi next door

No I haven't and it sounds pretty terrible. I'm typically quite full after any entree at a restaurant. Though I did used to do this thing where I'd go to the grocery store and buy one of every store brand frozen appetizer they had, then """cooked""" it all and ate it all for dinner. So it would be tendies, macaroni and cheese bites, potato skins with cheese and bacon, stuffed jalapenos, mozzarella sticks. Oh and when I was even younger I used to buy the big box of those Jose Olé mini tacos and eat the whole fuckin thing, it gave me THE worst smelling gas ever.

Enjoyable in the moment but I prefer actually liking my body over the temporary pleasure from pigging out.

Yep, I've done this.

I hit up a Chinese restaurant for their pork dumplings & god-tier sesame chicken.

Then drive across town for Bahn Mi & Bun Bo Hue.

In total this is a ~200 mile drive from where I live, and it's well fucking worth it.

I'm in shape so I do this without even thinking. That sucks man

BIG

not sure if picking up a few extra things when you bring the wagon to town for monthly rations is the same as a bang-bang

I did this before but I only ordered bits from each place. Those banana leaf wrapped things from Duffins and then a smoked salmon bagel from the 24hr place. I was likely high on Heroin too.

Saw this ep when it came out and God damn Bobby Kelly just not giving a fuck gets me every time

There's no fucking way I could eat in the volume that those guys did in the video.

I was hanging out with a friend in his hometown of bumfuck, Virginia so naturally we went to a buffalo wild wings in the afternoon. had a couple drinks and microwaved wings, and then decided to head somewhere else.

We for in the car and couldn't find anywhere, when he says, well there's another bee dubs about 5 minutes from here. ...

I live in a big city user. But the ~100 mile away big city has better Chinese and Viet food.

BIG