Fml

gettin dickerred boys and cookin some stuff the frig up

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals post your hauls or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >For me it's the McPatti..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9GQDXjIkSWo
youtu.be/-CreEuaS8QY
youtu.be/wpqm-05R2Jk
youtu.be/fvrogxMHmlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/9GQDXjIkSWo

so earlier before work i started this here

why didn't this post bump the thread?

Hi patti

i dont think it lets me bump my own thread at first or something 4chins is a mysterious little kunt

im the cat

so i went stab happy on this pork butt thing and shoved some 'lic in dat hoe, now just browning it a bit

>Cat on counter
>Literally walks in its own urine and feces
>Cat shit on counter, hair shit and piss in food
Fucking disgusting pet owners is why I only eat my cooking.

cool story normie

ok so i put this in around 8 hours ago on low

Enjoy your cat hair and shit food you reddit hipster PBR drinking living meme.

i will thx m80 :^)

stopped by fiesta for their dank ass produce on the way home

If dubs, cook the cat.

Picture of food
>Cat
>Piss tier beer
>Hipster meme life
Le epic karma, upboats and gold!!

Post rare Patti's pls.

ill get you later senpai im running low

ok i turned it down to "warm" this is tender as heck, gonna do some cleaning for a bit and sip my beer and ill get on with the rest of my plans

Are they selling those pumpkins that are sitting on the floor, next to the trash?

yeah i get there in the last hour when theyre kinda getting ready to close so that trash can is usually not there but yeah i dont buy floor pumpkins

so just like my cooking, i take my darn time when doing dishes so cracked one of these suckers, taste is pretty smooth for 9.8%, this might be my favorite non-texas brewery so far pretty solid beers

youtu.be/-CreEuaS8QY

so you might be thinking "oh op you are a one trick pony let me guess u are making pork roast with taters and gravy and probably brussel sprouts"

WRONG! i will be doing that for lunch tomorrow

tonight I am going to experiment with some of this and try to make some muy authentico carnitas, and not that fake ass oven BS

the name of the game is LARD

i eat some damn fine carnitas at a few different places, now my understanding is that they cook them by frying them in seasoned lard, so this may not work right but Ill be the judge of that m8, this might even be better, im going to flash fry this super tender pork and try to crisp the outside up a bit is the goal

if you dont like your guac spicy i feel bad for you son

Threads moving a bit slow today, normally everyone enjoys your OC.

I got 99 problems, but mild guac aint one.

Well done OP, people are scared of using lard but it provides a flavour you can't get from oil or butter.

Alright let's get some fucking home fries up in this piece

srry yall got caught up watchin my stories

used some salsa i canned like 4 months ago i think its not botulism

was pretty good will season the lard next time i try this

op you're the only thing still good about ck these days

I think i've seen these threads twice and i can already tell theres one shitposter that hates cats

That garbage can is in front of the corn, for shucking so you can see that you are getting good quality corn, no surprises when you get home.

And you do realize that pumpkins grow on the ground? In the dirt? With shit applied directly to them if you are lucky enough to get an 'organic' one?

The intentional sperging on this board is out of control fer cry-eye.

pls go

Never realized how big Patti's gotten.

>one

You are way more angry then the guy you're insulting

i post in the middle of the night im used to it m8

:^)

ya that lard is a bit bland but its cheap and shelf stable, next time ill get that real shit at the mex market around the corner

aww shiiet tater trips

:)

they jealous of all the extra flavor and fiber cat hairs add lol

they dont make kids cartoons like they used to god im old

shes bulkin m8 later ill tie a tire to her and make her do lap, Pattius Maximus

Fiesta is pretty lax when it comes to overzealous hygiene standards, but their produce is cheap and tastier than normal groceries

I wonder if she knows her future existence is the result of a pair of numbers on a Chinese sockstitching forum.

Shower us with rare Pattis

Literally everything I want from life is a husband to cook with me and a dumpster kitty

Patti has one cute beak, but she looks like she would claw my head and face if I went in for some kiss.

Beak? You mean muzzle?

I call them beaks.

ilu kitchen cat

Always love your threads OP. Always comfy. Glad that sausage autist finally fucked off or killed himself.

youtu.be/wpqm-05R2Jk

got a Veeky Forums related gift from mama mia yo

its the silver wear i grew up using! I mentioned last week i have like 4 forks so she dug it up

the box is neat and just some random unimportant shit so I have some /diy/ plans to turn it into a housing for my electronic stuff on on my coffee table will have usb dock and also storage for extra cables and gaming/pc stuff

might give yall an update later since converting old silverwear boxes is 100% Veeky Forums

might cook something soon well see

quick wings and beans cuz lazy

Damn looks good fellow Screwston bro

I'd pay to see Patti on YT

Can I get a recipe for wings, my bf loves them and asked me to make them when he comes to visit me (we're long distance 5 years now)?
I allways use chef Johns crispy wing trick with backing powder, and simple chilly sauce for dipping

This is relevant to my interests

>long distance relationships

shhh she can never know:^)

lol

naw m8 patti is a big wuss, giblet will slap yer shit up tho

thx buddy

ty m80

if i actually knew how to cook id consider it

i dont do anything special just double fry them till crisp and then usually franks butter and garlic sauteed up maybe some honey and toss em, i want to get a fancier sauce going and allso try making my own blue chz dipping sauce

>heated some leftover stuff how fascinating

>giblet will slap yer shit up tho
Calico's tend to be batshit insane. My neighbor had one a female that was kind as fuck until she saw bare legs, then she went for the kill in your achilles tendon.

Not playful either, full on rip and tear.

How do you always manage to get your cat to stay for these photos? Mine would be out of there once I started placing shit around her.

that is her special time

What happened to that cooking every day guy, he was mad

like every other troll on the internet, he got bored with his routine when he noticed no one was biting the bait. it's always best to simply not to reply to them

bump

very rare sitting/standing combos loco patti

oi m8s gonna whip up a special meal in a bit

so the first part of this meal starts with a compromise between nuggers and tendies, I have my reasons for this size and ill admit it is pretty autistic that is all i will reveal

>making marinade with some spicy as balls homepickled habenarros+brine

>debating if i should open this 14% giant beer

youtu.be/fvrogxMHmlg

so making pancake batter from the homie martha stewart

this beer is not a joke beer, it is dangerously good

so making nuggies and pancakes, it is a slight twist on chicken and waffles, I am making the chicken spicy i feel it will be good with the sweetness of the pancakes

Dropbox is being a cheeky cunt so looks like I'm phone posting

>first dredge

Op crack open the can of mini ravioli and eat it from the can

M8 that will happen eventually but I have a bit more motivation tonight

>second dredge

Quartered some sprouts and I'll probably throw some spinach in cuz when you are eating something especially unhealthy it's nice to throw some green shit in there to fool yourself that its a well balanced meal

>stolen habanero powder
I'm calling the police.

I was framed m8

Ok heating oil and stuff shit will be getting stupid shortly

habbening

VIOLA!

10/10

That looks good m8. Martha has the best buttmilk pancake mix recipe I use it all the time

I'm going to make curry tonight but my cat hates the kitchen

:3

sexy cat you got ther pal

Made some pasta today. pan on medium-high, olive oil then sweated down some diced onion. added in broccoli chunks and sliced chicken thigh, kept it going on high and let the chicken stick to the pan and brown up. Added a good amount of sliced baby portabella mushroom, scraped the pan as they released moisture to release the fond, also added garlic here. Once the moisture was more or less gone I added wine, turn up heat and cook out alcohol and evaporate some volume. add half and half before all the wine's gone, tested for salt, added a pretty small amount of italian seasoning because I found it before the oregano, black pepper, added a pad of butter to thicken the sauce and bring it all together.

served over sketti

That is quite a comfy looking kitty

Looks a lot like mine

cats were a mistake

letting your dad cum inside your mother was a fucking mistake.

:)

they were good i rarely make breakfast food unless i do it ironically, nice kitter

looks good do you use a recipe for this or just wing it, i want to get better at winging stuff but it always turns to shit

she is a box slut m8

very nice kitty/sink combo m80 high quality

How is a bean ranch styled?

that glass looks tiny

saw a thread about fries with mayo and now i needs it, if theres one thing that makes me hungry its troll threads about shit i actually like

they are like pinto beans with a thick sauce its referring to like a cattle ranch not ranch dressing, shit is baller

It is a tasting glass i got at a tasting event at st arnolds brewery, that beer was retarded potent and i wanted to make sure i paced myself with 10 tiny glasses of beer

cut these fries pretty thick so ill probably par boil or something

i had an idea to use up leftover pancake batter..

gonna make a corndog with one of these sausages, ive never made a corndog before im sure itll be fine lol

i boiled it and now imma cool it down no bully

OP you lucky bastard! Take good care of that

Would eat. Nice to see something else than a variation of tomato sauce