Last meal

What would you have as your final meal Veeky Forums?

You don't necessarily have to be in prison on death row, unless you want to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/60852/texass-last-last-meal-why-death-row-inmates-texas-dont-get-pick-their-last-meals
nytimes.com/1994/05/11/us/gacy-killer-of-33-is-put-to-death-as-appeals-fail.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal
youtube.com/watch?v=cWx4yubqkyc
youtube.com/watch?v=7OBbBBt0kjc
youtube.com/watch?v=lIWUY4KszkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a list of last meals?

I'll dump what I have if people want.

I'm not doing anything.

Post John Gacys KFC one, I feel like imagining eating KFC.

Fuck me that's some comfy last meal.

I couldn't really imagine being sentenced to death and knowing that this was your last meal alive. The idea of death in general is so damn frightening

Tell me about it. I hate life and am tired of living but keep going purely because I'm afraid of death.

Mine would easily be centered around water life

>1 lobster tail
>1 lb king crab legs
>six scallops
>1 fried catfish, breaded with cornmeal
>2 dozen crawdad tails, spicy creole, breaded and fried - Popeye's is good
>dozen butterfly shrimp, panko breading
>1/2 lb of alligator tail, spicy (hot sauce), breaded and fried
>8oz chuck eye steak
>four cheddar bay biscuits

but if I'm getting the electric chair
>chicken tartare

Here's to you Nicola and Bart.

Dying is like sleeping.

Everyday when you go to sleep, you have a brief moment of unawareness before you start sleeping deeper and dreaming becomes possible.

Man, I think I'd take a traditional last meal.

Edgy.

Surf and turf for me

Something with a lot of cheese.
Fried chicken.
Donuts.
Big vanilla milkshake.

i would prolly go with a
Over easy egg,
With some lamb on the side
A tall glass of chocolate milk to wash it down. And of course a slice of carrot cake.

Probably an assortment of seafood(raw and cooked). A well done steak with ketchup, sack of McChickens, and a bucket of tendies with mustard and BBQ sauce. For beverages I would have to go with coke and water.

>user is executed
>shit posting decreases

Kraft Mac n Cheese
Small bag of doritos
20oz A&W cream soda

if I'm going out, I want to do it as much like a 12 year old as possible.

As many different kinds of energy/cereal/granola bars as they could find.

It's not a shit post though

>those eggs
>over easy
I'd call a mistrial right there

Probably a stew with mushrooms, ancho chiles, sweet red peppers, and the brains of various animals, definitely gotta have human in there. Best washed down with a huge glass of absinthe infused with some sort of powerful hallucinogen.

Regardless of circumstances, going out with a stomach full of brain and a brain full of psychedelics wouldn't be so bad.

Jesus fucking Christ 168 individual murders and all the fuck asks for is a tub of mint ice cream

human meat

They murdered people I'm pretty sure that's as unironically edgy they can get
Thought it said big vanilla mistake and that would've been you on death row

probably too much, i know theres a $$ limit but

- 1 pepper and onion pizza from Town Spa in Stoughton, MA
-1 order of 3.5 wings from Wendell's in Norton, MA (I'm vegetarian but this was my favorite meal before becoming veg)
-Chocolate shake from b-good
-Trillium IPA in an ice cold glass, i get to pour it
-Old fashioned using a very expensive burbon, i get to make it
-watching episodes of seinfeld or half in the bag while I eat, doesn't matter which ones.

all of this directly before. like go right to the room for a lethal injection or single shot behind the ear. Kind of makes me want to commit a murder so I can get the last meal,

you would deserve the death sentence for your shit taste alone.

In what, TV shows?
which part is shit taste, can you expand on that?
I'm very curious.

I really doubt that dying is like sleeping. When you sleep your brain is super active, when you die you're dead. But at do I know I've never died before

>186 individual murders

Tim McVeigh was the guy that carried out the OKC bombing

>Radishes
What a miserable way to go.

>33 counts of murder

wtf

>this thread

it was a bomb vro.

>abolished the last meal in 2011

wtf i have texas now

It was done in texas because 1 guy, ordered close to 7 pounds of really high end food, and didnt eat a single morsel.

Five pounds of pickled garlic and a fast acting laxative.

t-bone steak medium, [spoiler]well done if i'm getting the electric chair[/spoiler]
bucket of fried chicken
chips and salsa
cherry 7-up
bacon
fried egg
ceasar salad
double bacon cheese burger
fried dumplings
and a spicy soup

For me it is the McChicken, the best last meal sandwich.

mentalfloss.com/article/60852/texass-last-last-meal-why-death-row-inmates-texas-dont-get-pick-their-last-meals

>Brewer’s request? Per the New York Times, he asked for: two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas; a meat-lover’s pizza; one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers.

>The state provided him with this meal, costing hundreds of dollars and consisting of thousands of calories. Brewer, claiming he was not very hungry, ate exactly none of it.

He really wanted that chicken

The last meal concept is so retarded especially for murderers. These guys are bastard, they shouldn't be able to choose shit.

The people they killed sure as hell didn't get to choose what their last meal was.

Yeah, it was kids though, so really it's only like 15 full people.

yea but it reinforces the belief or atleast the desire to believe that the state holds life as precious

They kind of did unless they were poor and had to eat raw onions as an ogre would.

someone post the cat dick edit

John Wayne Gacy was put to death in the electric chair. There are even pictures of him leaking blood from all the holes in his head all over the internet

>Cold mac and cheese pasta salad comprising of macaroni pasta, mayo, salad cream, thinly sliced red onion + spring onion, sweetcorn, sliced sausage, grated smoked cheddar, grated pepper-jack, and mozzarella chunks.

>6 spring rolls, 6 wontons, 6 small pieces of prawn toast, 6 onion rings. 2 sweet and sour dip, 2 mild curry dip, 2 cheese and chive dip.

>2 pizzas. 1 thin crust, tomato base, extra cheese, fresh garlic. 1 deep dish, tikka sauce base, extra cheese, smoked ham and red onion.

>1 KFC big daddy meal, with coke.

>Large tiramisu

>Black forest chocolate gateau

>Snickers

>4 pack Boston Lager

>4 cans coke, 1 plain, 1 lemon, 1 cherry, 1 vanilla

>4 bottles of Frijj chocolate mint milkshake

Part of the reason we do thing like offer last meals, priest services and "humane" methods of killing is because we, as a society, should try to be better than those we convict and not stoop to their level.

Do we have to have this thread everyday?
No one cares what you'd eat last, it'd probably be the same tendies and a diet sprite you'd eat anyway.

Eggs and Bacon in the shape of a smiley face, just like grandma used to make before I stabbed someone.

nytimes.com/1994/05/11/us/gacy-killer-of-33-is-put-to-death-as-appeals-fail.html

>JOLIET, Ill., May 10— John Wayne Gacy, convicted 14 years ago of the sex-related killings of 33 young men and boys, was put to death by lethal injection early today as the nation's worst serial killer on record.
>put to death by lethal injection
>lethal injection
You are a gullible idiot who thinks everything he sees on the internet is true. Do some fact checking before trying to look smart, retard.

>You are a gullible idiot who thinks everything he sees on the internet is true. Do some fact checking before trying to look smart, retard.

Calm down, mate, fucking hell.

It's just a ploy to try and take away from the fact that the state just killed a man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal

Here's a list.

I'm not that guy, but your food and drink sounds bretty good to me. Although,

>seinfeld

starter: mushroom soup with crusty bread

main: a proper English roast dinner (roast beef) with Yorkshire puddings and thick gravy

sweet: a banana with vanilla ice cream and those italian biscuits amaretti or something also a pear with yoghurt

My last meal will probably be porridge or a piece of bread as my last, lonely breath leaves my tortured body in a futile attempt to keep going in the hope that things might change for the better.

For me, it's the McChicken, the last fast food sandwich :'(

I would say "enjoy your stomach ache" but its moot point given the circumstance

cyanide

>Firing squad
Damn

Stagg chilli on spaghetti
Mac and cheese with some jerk seasoning cans of Pepsi max and a big sports direct cup of ovelteine with some dark chocolate biscuits for sweet

It's not that big of a deal, they are all murderers of innocent people after all.

also checked

I mean, that's better than what most of those plebs pick.

50 bananas with a tub of peanut butter

Hopefully the potassium would kill me before the chair

>being surprised a serial killer killed a lot of people

last time this was posted it was said that he requested it himself due to religious beliefs or something like that

I want a waffle house employee to prepare blowfish for me so there's a good chance i'll die before the injection

For some reason I remember this song having something to do with Veeky Forums.
Didn't moot post it up on /b/ once a long time ago?

It's not really for the convict so much as it is for all the employees around him that have to play a part in his death.

Yes most of these guys are pieces of shit that need to be put down, but most people still don't feel good about it.

If you knew you were hours away form certain death would you have an appetite?
I know I wouldn't.

>firing squad
Thats metal as fuck, when was this dude executed?

I'd like one of everything off the Taco Bell menu with a giant cup of Baja Blast Mountain Dew. I'll stop eating when I literally cannot get another bite down without vomiting.

My corpse is gonna unload one unholy abomination of a shit when I die.

The world's rarest truffle.

huge sushi plate including puffer fish (always wanted to take that risk)
plus a few eggs over easy with soy sauce and pickled jalapeños

stop posting, faggot. there is enough drivel as is.

>Last meals
>Not mini last meals
youtube.com/watch?v=cWx4yubqkyc

also
youtube.com/watch?v=7OBbBBt0kjc
youtube.com/watch?v=lIWUY4KszkI

Texas stopped doing "last meals" because of Lawrence Russell Brewer.

>Brewer’s request? Per the New York Times, he asked for: two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas; a meat-lover’s pizza; one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers.

>Brewer, claiming he was not very hungry, ate exactly none of it.

Executions in the U.S. make so little sense. They want to make everything clean and sterile so they do stupid shit like lethal injection and gas chambers when a captive-bolt gun would be a lot more humane, and they do shit like giving firing squads a rifle loaded with blanks instead of just hiring a designated executioner with no qualms about the job like the Brits did.

Just seafood, snow crab legs for sure, bucket of shrimp, fried calamari, ahi tuna, fried oysters, fried clam strips, steamed clams, probably more, no real specifics, just what I'm craving right now

You're thinking of Allen Lee Davis, the first meal OP posted.

why does this guy gets lethal injection while gets electric chair

Different state and executed a decade apart.

They're gonna kill you. Why eat?

why not

300 tons of rice.

Give me pad Thai with shrimp, a plate of fried eggs and grits, a whole onion, a jar of baby dill pickles, and a key lime pie.

Your "last meal" isn't REALLY your last meal. They can give it to you as much as six months before your execution and then you eat shitty prison food the rest of your life. They (usually) stop feeding prisoners twelve hours beforehand to avoid bowel discharge upon death.

Fun fact: no one has ordered tofu for their last meal.

I would get fair food, like fried butter, oreos, snickers. A double bacon cheeseburger with a glazed donut as a bun, a giant corndog and elephant ears. It's not like I have to worry about my health.