Best Sharting Foods

What do you eat to make you really lose control of you're asshole? I use burgers with extra grease. Europoors please stay out of our thread.

Almost every time...
KFC sometimes, too.
I don't know if it's all the grease or the kitchens aren't sanitary or what.

Mac 'n' cheese mostly but anything works in big enough quantities

For me it is the Mcshartiken, the best shart food sandwich.

kek, mobile shitposters are simultaneously the best and the worse

We can't get this in Bongistan. Why even live.

Eggs, onions, and then something liquid like smoothie. Afterwards your shit will be like a shart mixture (tested it myself). If you want to shart and piss then add asparagus

You savages don't even hav McChickens? How you people ever ruled most of the world is a mystery.

>vegetables
Communist faggot detected

You'd be surprised how inept some citizens of superpowers can be.

Then add burritos, American cuisine, then the final ingredient to make it real stinky is food from Chinese because it is oily and your shit will be hard to get off.
If you want to be exotic make spicy curry we all know poo in loo shart on the street as well.

gallon of milk

milk. milk and some types of ice cream make me constipated and diarrhea at the same time, it kinda spills out in boulders

Pic related makes me instashit myself

>he doesn't like to shitpost on the move
Mobile posting is the future basement autist

They're dumb enough to Veeky Forums post on a phone, might as well urinate after you fap.

hello chubs

>evading bans at the touch of a button

>IMG_2170.jpg
Fuck off dumb phoneposter

Butthurt amerilard detected

the joke went over your head huh

he's making fun of a phoneposter because of his filename, while having a similar format filename photo with his post

smelly dumb cuck, it is because you are an idiot and i am so much better than you that i must explain this

Lol trickt I knew that and was fishing for (You)s lol

No you

Canned fruit cocktail does it for me. A couple cans of those and i'm guaranteed an ass explosion soon after.

That's just a typical German breakfast though.

Subtle, I laughed.

Cheap ass ramen gives me the bubble guts.. then brrrrrrrrrraaaaaap

>this amuses the autistic

only alcohol does this. too much beer and/or whiskey will do it. BUT some foods combined with the alcohol can make it worse. one time I drank almost an entire fifth of jim beam and washed it down with about 6 white castles and cheese fries. the next day was the worst hangover of my life. my stomach has never felt so awful. and the farts. good god the fucking farts.

>What do you eat to make you really lose control of you're asshole?
A whole block of cheese. Or Haribo sugar free gummy bears.

(You) >>> a salad