WTF I love Japanese cooking now!

WTF I love Japanese cooking now!

Didn't Michelin make some sort of deal with Japan so they could sell more tires?

it's a brilliant scheme, and now they get all these people driving to japan for vacation and of course they are buying michelin tires to get there

>too intelligent for michelin stars

MFW Mexico isn't even on the chart.

Mexico has the worst food and the shittiest food culture.

You people know they only rate in a few cities right?

Found the Irishman lads, LEL!

Imagine being a paddy right now!

I don't get why they would send inspectors to fucking Czechistan and not Canada.

There is no fine dining here

They are the Aussies of the food culture.

German fine dining is an oxymoron

Once you get outside of France or Italy, European "food" gets real bad real fast

I couldn't get a booking for star-rated places. Luckily my plebeian tastes were satisfied by the bib gourmand section.

>bib gourmand
Star rated places are simply on a different level, where as Bib gourmand is simply the best place to get common food

>WTF I love Japanese cooking now!
There's a minimum amount of critical thinking to understand the business of these ratings. There's very low pay in those who rate, and there might be one person for an entire country. It's been well noted that people have snitched on the worthliness, lacks of checks and balances, and overally comparative quality of their reviews. It's not a mystery anymore, let's say, and now that the mystery is solved, it's laughable. No science, no double blind, no repeated visits, just nothing at all that should give an idea why you should go somewhere and not somewhere else. You know people don't even show up when they win the Nobel Prize anymore, right?

I daresay it's a total hasbeen since when they left the confines of Europe. At this point, I'd put it only slightly above the word "sham." If you need something that has a ton of submissions, look towards Zagat, tripadvisor, yelp, and as a better source, look into your local newspapers for reviews, food magazines like bon apetit or saveur, or just read things rich people read, actual jet setters, like Delta Sky when you're in the plane. You'll find some great things to do reviewed by actual persons.

>Parisian in full damage control
It used to be the claim that the Michelin reviewers didn't understand Japanese culture or food and and just blindly rated every decent Japanese restaurant.

But now Tokyo also dominates the star rated places for French food as well so now we have this excuse

Many of the bib gourmand places I've been to were most certainly not "common food".

kek this

Some of the restaurants I have been to Vancouver surely beat out whatever the fuck is in the Czech.

That's because not all cities have restaurants that deserve stars.

I am going to have to check out these warlocks... I did not know about this.

Lmao no way smelly cana cuck

Vancouver is pretty much Little China so you think they'd bring some Michelin stars with them.

Why is Japan so superior?

Michelin inspectors are weeb faggots

You know only NA, EU and Japan have Michelin right? Also Michelin stars are pretentious and overrated as shit, which are 2 things Japanese are really good at.

fuck off cunt

Do Australians really put jimmies on their bread?