Do americans really do this?

do americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjBBDJ5OiT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A lot of us do. And it makes me fucking embarrassed to be an American.

You can't be serious. Why would anyone, EVER, eat whilst driving?

I eat breakfast in the car on the way to work. A banana + bottle of sparkling water.

I also get a mcdonald's breakfast sandwich and eat it when I drive to go fishing in the morning at 4-5am. It's basically a time and convenience thing.

It makes them feel like they're actually busy people in a rush to do everything.

Only when I don't have time to eat normally before I have to be where I'm going to, and even then only if I wouldn't be able to eat until hours later.

However, when I do eat while driving I keep one hand on the wheel and eat with the other, eating one thing at a time. Multitasking while driving is a proud American tradition that isn't limited to eating.

You won't believe me because you don't live here, but Americans tend to be the busiest people on the planet who work the worst hours for the worst relative pay to expense ratio in the first world.

For some, this is the only way they can eat in the day.

What you don't bring a bowl of driving cereal in the car with you when you some place? Man you're weird.

Fuck if I know. It's pig disgusting if you ask me. That's why I'm embarrassed about it. I'm just reporting what I see.

What the fuck is that thing? That cunt looks like bez out of the happy mondays.

yes, but it's really only at a red light.
see red lights (sirens? what do you call them in yuropoor land?) mean stop. it gives you a free minute to change to another radio station, or sip a water, or bite a water.

American roads are a joke, the traffic is perfectly straight and goes at a steady pace. It's ridiculously easy to drive one handed. In fact most women here text and drive and never have wrecks. It's like life on easy mode over here

assholes everywhere do it. Stop trolling this board and POST FOOD, autist

Daily
O B S E S S E D
thread

Yeah its called freedom, you cucks

This is true. If you don't eat on the way to do another job you're not going to eat. This is why fast food and sandwiches are popular. If you do something where you don't have those time restraints then great but a lot of people have to do this.

why does that shit say COLD DRINK

because non-chain restaurants order generic cups from a vendor that has them made in China. Some Chinese guy with a poor grasp of English was asked to design a cup to hold cold drinks.

If we didn't, we'd lose our citizenship

If you have to eat breakfast while you're driving you need to rethink your schedule a bit. Just sayin'.

When your employer doesn't give you a scheduled lunch break because he's a criminal, but he lets you run to McDonald's for 10 minutes when it gets slow because he's "a nice guy"

I usually just drink and drive

So, I'm an American who's work takes me to Bongland and worse, Kangaroofuckerland. I am always amazed at how you long you are all willing to sit in a restaurant. Businesses come to a standstill for lunch as everyone heads to the canteen or heads out to a restaurant. No one ever is back inside of an hour. The only people I ever see work through a lunch are the cheap foreign workers you are determined to staff all of your offices with. Probably because they actually work for a living, and will take all of your jerbs until some numbnuts legislates the practice away.

Seriously, how do any of you get shit done between the tea breaks, the 90 minute lunch breaks, and standing around talking about the footy?

Yes, most hard working people in the US have had a meal in their cars as they rush between work, picking up the kids from their extracurricular activities, and performing the various tasks required to maintain a home. We might be a nation of fatasses, but it's not for lack of activity. The most common excuse for not exercising? "I don't have time". Most people can actually say that with some air of legitimacy.

For fun some time, look up the average hours worked by a salaried worker in the US compared to other countries. Compare our vacation time, and then realize that maternity leave is short, and not granted to the father.

Then realize how many people are actually below the poverty line and working multiple jobs to make ends meet. Even those of us with good paying jobs have a side hustle of some sort in the hopes that we can provide a decent retirement for ourselves when we retire at 70-75.

Not even triggered, just laying out why grabbing a quick fast food meal between obligations is many people's only opportunity to eat at all.

Not me. I work at home and have no kids. Fuck that noise.

wow america sucks

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

Bongland is a shithole

t. bongistani

>HYOT

>sparkling water

I just show up early for work so I can enjoy my breakfast at a leisurely pace in my office.

I would buy one of these if they had a spot to put dips in. That's the main problem with eating while driving is its hard to dip stuff. My old car had a nice spot in the door handle that was perfect for dip cups but with the new one I kinda came up with a way to put the ranch cups in my front shirt pocket so they don't slide around and I can dip stuff without looking down for too long or try to squeeze the ranch cup in between my knees without spilling it.

when I was in england every person slopped food into their face while walking down the sidewalk, sauce dribbling down their birdfaces as they wandered the rank fetid stink of that shithole island. Their third-world scents mingling and congealing together into a smell similar to a municipal landfill at every crosswalk

Ill take eating a burger in an enclosed space anyday

youtube.com/watch?v=SjBBDJ5OiT0

I actually enjoy eating while driving on low-populated low-speed roads. Just enjoying a burger while looking at the trees and farm animals and stuff. It's calming. I have had to drop my burger back in the bag quickly to steer away from someone who was going to the opposite direction and swerved into my lane.

I don't anymore. One time I rear ended a lady because I was reaching for some InnOut fries on the passenger seat. She was one of those annoying "I HAVE BACK PROBLEMS WHAT THE FUCK' ladies too and made a big stink and got an ambulance so she'd get a big settlement. Even the cop was like that lady is a fucking liar. I was just apologizing, but it did seem like she even stopped very suddenly to try to draw a crash. I hope people like that white trash cunt burn in hell.

It should be a felony to eat or drink while driving.

What is wrong with eating and driving? Nothing is sacred anymore, do you meditate and thank the cow for giving us its meat?

Being relaxed is a part of the Australian culture and part of that is having a reasonable amount of time to eat your lunch and have a chat with your mates before going back to work.

This looks like a stock photo, therefore no recognizable logos allowed.

>being a lazy cunt is australian culture

Nah fuck you cunt, if you yankee fucks had a longer lunchtime maybe you wouldn't feel the need to shovel food down your hole faster than a whore drops her panties for a fucken coon.

In other words you dumbfucks are so strung out from work you stress eat and become fatcunts

Jesus Christ straya is good at bantz.

Uh, that's what traffic and roads in general should be like everywhere. It's like you're suggesting a "normal" country has to have shitty drivers.

Samefag.

Nope, I prefer to be in front of a computer so I can watch my chinese cartoons while eating.

Cunts

Fucken stupid phone camera

Um, no?

Fuck off ya poofter cunt, you didn't make the original post and you know it

you both are fags

Every morning on his way to the office Warren Buffet stops at a McDonalds for breakfast and eats while driving to work and singing along to a Blutengel cd because his bitch wife can't cook for shit.

You're a faggot cunt.

I've only ever done it on long drives (9+ hours), just want to get back home as quickly as possible.

I'm up 3 hours before leaving for work each day and I don't eat breakfast until I'm headed to work. I'm too busy getting everything done for the day before going to work to have time to eat. I get up at 4 am, leave at 7 am and get home around 7-9 PM. If I don't eat on the way to work, I don't eat that day at all.

I've never once done that. Life's too short to be that much of a dumbass.

That somehow makes our roads a joke? What the hell?

This is true.

she dead and he's autistic.

The only other thing I learnt from that doco was that Buffet, in crediting his staunch republican father for his awesome upbringing, has become an effeminate democrat and he believes throwing all the money at social problems will mean everyone will get the benefit of his rich/white/male upbringing.

Swefag here, I eat while driving, efficient as fuck if you're eating burgers

no but if im driving with someone i have them hold it near my face and i take sips/bites

t. Bernout cuck

No, we go through the drive through and then eat in the parking lot so we don't have to walk.

When I used to do it I would
>Get some kind of chicken nuggets + fries
>Dump both in the bag
>Tear the bag 3/4 of the way down

I only drive with my left hand anyway so it wasn't a big deal

>eriously, how do any of you get shit done

Because when I'm not sitting down to eat a meal I'm 100% focused on work. I'm not dicking around on the computer, I'm not playing with my phone toy, I'm working.

>> Most people can actually say that with some air of legitimacy.

Utter bullshit. We have plenty of time. We just waste a lot of it on silly shit which creates an artificial rush emergency.

>he doesn't eat in his manuel transmission shitbox while driving

In South Africa they call them robots, I know because Osar Pistorius shot one, but even he would never , ever do something as despicable as driving while eating.

Do yuropoors really do this?

British immigrant to the US, can confirm. I have never worked so hard, slept so little and regretted anything so much in my life.

*calls someone a cuck*

>do americans really do this?

Eating & driving is a black efficiency thing. Nobody got time to sit for an hour just to fucking eat.

1)it's potentially dangerous since it's a distraction.
2) it's bad manners to eat anywhere other than at a dining table
3) it gets nasty food particles and grease all over your car. who the fuck wants that?
4) it makes you look like a disgusting pig who craves food so badly he can't wait until he gets home (or at a restaurant) to eat it.

Also, how the fuck are you supposed to relax and enjoy your meal when you're preoccupied with paying attention to the road?

>it's bad manners to eat anywhere other than at a dining table
nah, it's just autism if you get triggered by something unimportant like this

Nah, you were just raised as a slob so you don't see anything wrong with it. It's normal to you, but it shouldn't be. You're broken. I blame your parents.

I once ordered pizza for carryout and ate half the pizza in the car while it sat on the seat next to me on the way home. Wouldn't really recommend it unless you like feeling like absolute white trash.

there's enough situation where you can't just sit at a dinner table to eat. a friend of mine had an internship where they didn't had actual dinner breaks, they had to grab a snack in between work they could eat at their desks or where ever they had room. i'm sorry that you never had a high demanding job

That is actual video from a driver certification test in Minnesota. If she was full Somalian she would have passed with just the written exam.

>ate half the pizza in the car while it sat on the seat next to me on the way home
every.fucking.time

Sure, I agree that situations like that exist. And in those situations yeah, you do what you have to. But most of the time they don't. Instead, people fill their schedule with silly shit and think they're too busy to eat a proper meal.

Example: My old roommate use to claim that he didn't have time to eat breakfast and had to hit the McDonald's drive thru on the way to work. What he seemed to forget was that he'd stay up to 3 AM playing vidya games and thus couldn't get up early enough to eat breakfast before he had to be at work. He was constantly bitching about "not having enough time", but that problem was entirely of his own making.

>tfw riding in a car with the driver doing this right now

I want out

>phoneposters

Well yes
Keep in mind that we are having a huge snowstorm and he is complaining about people not going fast enough on the highway

Also keep in mind that this is a grown man

This is exactly why I unfucked my sleep schedule. Get a normal amount of sleep, wake up early, take care of business and suddenly you'll find you have a lot more time on your hands.

I remember when my pop used to take me to and from school, he could eat, smoke, AND talk on the cellphone while driving, all at the same time. He drove a concrete mixer for over 30 years.

>we are having a huge snowstorm
how'd you know he is in that area
>he is complaining about people not going fast enough on the highway
literally where?
>Also keep in mind that this is a grown man
i actually doubt that
in short: "he"

>2) it's bad manners to eat anywhere other than at a dining table
please tell my boss how we need a dining room at every construction site that we're on for one or three days. i eat about half of my meals in my truck

its a politically-correct, non-binary, gender-neutral, pansexual raceless human of the year 2017

And lemme guess you're some pro who plays India difficulty. Get a life.