"Wrong" cutlery

C'mon, I can't possibly be the only one that gets pissed off when people use the wrong cutlery when eating.

It's gross and makes me feel all icky inside.

If you eat rice with forks, cut your pasta with a knife or eat salad with a spoon; you need to remove yourself from the genepool asap.

Just kys.

How else do you propose we eat rice?

With a spoon you disgusting inbred.

Spoons, I think?

Place your mouth directly into the bowl and snarf it up like the dog you are.

Chopsticks, just like Genesha intended.

Fork and spoon. Fork is used to scoop onto spoon, spoon is used to deliver said rice into your gob.
Only if eating from a bowl. Only white people try too hard being authentic at their local Chinese buffet by using chopsticks with a flat plate piled with rice and side dishes.

Why are liberals such racists?

Because they support tools like you for every day of their lives.

How is that?

Read a book.

Why can't liberals back up their accusations? You talk big shit, but as soon as somebody hits you back, you run away like a girl.

Shut up and go back to eating rice with a fork, you mongoloid.

>mfw that's not an argument

All you need is a fork. Chopsticks optional if it's steamed rice.

What makes you assume I'm liberal? And how is it relevant to the incorrect use of food delivery utensils when eating rice?

Your disdain for white people makes it obvious which side of the political spectrum you lean.

not him but i only have disdain for whites who are fuckboys like you

> not being a nazi makes you a libtard

kys x2

The fact that "fuckboy" is in your vocabulary at all tells me volumes.

I'm white.
And I know how to eat rice properly. The two are evidently not mutually exclusive.

Still not an argument.

Being white doesn't mean you can't be racist against white people. Many of the most racist liberals out there are whites.

It's just an observation. A plethora of white new balance wearing Jims and James simply do not know that you don't use chopsticks to eat rice off a flat surface.

Stop hijacking my thread with being triggered by an innocuous joke about white people.

If your rice isn't easily eaten by fork you're probably under-cooking it like every other stupid fuck in the US

call me obsessed or whatever but I'm sick of being the only white person I've met in this country that would be ashamed of serving people hard, dry rice.

Thanks user. You seem to get it.

>you don't use chopsticks to eat rice off a flat surface.
I lived in Japan for two years and China for one year for work, and I never heard this.

You're confusing rice with congee.
Which is also eaten with a spoon. You white devil.

That IS a valid point, though. But rice just isn't meant to be eaten with a fork, it's annoying and troublesome.

Spoon is the superior implement. Or fork AND spoon as an user said up there.

Just try to eat fried rice with a fork or chopsticks and see where that gets you.

So how often have you received your rice on a flat plate, not a deep dish or in a bowl?

At my middle school the cutlery was mostly standard apart from one spoon with fancy baroque styling on the handle. If you were male and used that spoon you were designated as a massive gaylord.

I've been served rice in all sorts of things, but usually not on flat plates, of course. That said, I didn't realize there was a special custom for eating rice for the very rare occasions when it ends up on a plate.

NO.

Not flat enough. That's basically a shallow basin. We're talking wooden planks.

Precisely. It's simply not a viable option to eat rice off a flat plate with chopsticks. It's a completely different story if it's served in a small bowl or a deep dish with rounded edges.
This is something the typical white folk rookies are too incompetently ignorant about.

I'm not sure that's "precisely" what I said in my post. I think I could eat sticky rice off a plate without much trouble. You just have to press the rice together against the bottom of the plate instead of the side of a bowl before grabbing it.

That's from Thailand. Only noodles are eaten with chopsticks essentially.
Proper way to eat rice and accompanying sides off a flat plate is with fork and spoon.

>Stop hijacking my thread with being triggered by [retarded pedantry]
What did you expect when you started a thread titled "'Wrong' cutlery"?

You're right, you can. But it's still the wrong type of utensil for the job.

People do things wrong all the time, even in their own country and culture. Just look at all the Americans who eat hamburgers and Snickers bars with a knife and fork.

YOU ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Hey now, you're being a liberal racist now.

I eat pasta with a spoon

Why can't liberals figure out that a nationality isn't a race, or that criticizing the actions of the few is not condemning the inherent qualities of the many?

Thought you might have left.
I'm very well aware of that, but it doesn't mean it isn't funny when people like you get so triggered.

Sure, kid.

Fuck off back to /pol/ maybe?
This is a cutlery thread, post some spoons you elitist white devil.

>liberals supporting non-liberals
I think it's the other way around unless they are using their cushy Soros paychecks from their rough trol... *political activism jobs but even then I am sure they are the minority since it seems most liberals are equivalent of spoiled bratty children who are now spoiled, bratty adults who are out of touch with reality.

I eat salad with chopsticks

I refuse to eat any "wet" indian food with my fingers despite them saying it tastes better that way.

It's totally acceptable to eat rice with your fork if you're rolling with fork+knife. It's retarded if your loadout is firm+spoon

lol autistic libtards sitting on the internet are supporting others hahaha.

They live on autism bucks until they save up enough drugs to off themselves after their gatekeeper doctor refuses their request for HRT and SRS

>gross
>icky
>insatiable autism rage
I eat my mac n cheese with a spoon, turboretard, what the fuck you gonna do about it?