Now that the dust has settled and the roosters have flown the coop...

Now that the dust has settled and the roosters have flown the coop,can we all agree that Japan is indisputably the best food country?

>best food
>best whiskey
>best cookware
>best beef
>most amount of Michelin stars

Japan pretty much destroys the rest of the world. How do they do it?

nihongo spirit

weeb propganada. let's go over your claims
>best food
instant noodles and raw fish since they don't know how to cook lol
>best whiskey
pisswater
>best cookware
cheap garbage
>best beef
and they don't know how to cook it
>michelin stars
yeah because weebs wanted a free trip to japan
also >implying a company that makes tires knows about food. just lmao

Mexico
>Best street food
>Best food cities
>top 3 traditional foods
>top 2 in diversity of dishes/foods
>best local fish

>How do they do it?
0 Niggers

went to japan briefly once

honestly, my favorite food during the trip was either cook your own shit on a tiny grill place in an electronics store or some indian food at the station in fukuoka

whiskey is big there, but i didnt have much. its not the best. bourbon is best

my bro had a pan with a detachable handle. americans need to do this

their pork is awesome. but pork tongue was terrible in texture

Nice strawman!

why are weebs so desperate to justify their self hated?

>oh glorious nippon is so much superior to me, a whitu piggu gaijin! woe is me!

Um, no. Italian food is and will always be the best by a looooong shot.

Not a weeb. I just realise Japanese culture is vastly superior.

That's a funny way of spelling Chinese.

Excuse me?

>not a weeb, im just the literal definition of a weeb
end your life

Japan is the best if you really like Japanese food but the country also has a love of terrible theme restaurants and they love McDonalds and KFC to the point that most believe Colonel Sanders is a Japanese character. It's like any urban California city but with less diversity.

No

This is correct

>Not a weeb

They probably like KFC more than the actual Colonel Sanders did after he sold the company. Hell, I live in Kentucky and I'll pick Popeyes, Lee's, or the local fried chicken shops with bulletproof glass over the counter before I'll pick KFC.

I'm quite fond of their nuclear sushi.

I'm Italian and even I will admit this is false, sorry user.

It's definitely not Philippines

>needs pasta with every meal

After living in Korea and Japan, I can tell you that Korean food is so much better than Japanese food.

Especially for normal days, its so much easier to get good, cheap, varied Korean food after work than finding a decent restaurant in Japan near where you work.

Shittiest JPG.

What a lot of people forget about Japanese cuisine is that they often excel at reproducing difficult technical processes. This means that some if the best French, Italian, German and other European styles are easy to find. The chefs likely trained in crazy authentic restaurants back in the home country.
Japanese desserts and pastries are top notch and considering affordability and ubiquitousness easily beat the French and Italians.

There is quite a bit of amazing non-japanese eats in Japan, but I suppose it's easy to overlook when the native cuisine is so incredible. But they have some really authentic gems all over the place. The best Indian restaurant I know is in Chiba, across from a bicycle shop with a temple looming across the train tracks.

They appreciate technique and history. Both of which translate to good food.

>needs rice with every meal

checked

see, posts like this are why I think people who praise Japanese cuisine are fart-sniffing exceptionalist cunts

>what's great about Japan is that they have people who use their money to go to other countries to learn how to make expensive food then open up expensive shops back home

great, what makes them different from anyone else? can you not find expensive international food in New York, LA, Berlin, London, Paris, Milan, Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, or any other major city in the entire fucking world?

I don't know what you're talking about with the pastries. I've tried plenty of baked goods and they all fucking suck. Lack of flavor, lack of creativity, always taste disappointing, frequently cost stupid prices for small servings.