Food for sinuses

I have the flu. What are some good foods to open up your sinuses?

Hot tea

horseradish and/or really spicy food

Warm lemonade with a shot of bourbon.

Horse radish, spicy mustards.There is this mustard served along side the sausages in this Russian restaurant that I go to and it has such a kick I swear it clears up the sinuses way better than horse radish even. Wish I knew where to buy it.

Spicy food and lots of water will help you out. Water will help keep you hydrated and less feverish and the spicy food will help unclog your sinuses.

Spicy chicken soup is my go to meal when I'm down and out. Lots of veggies, rich stock and good heat to help stave off chills.

food is for your mouth, idiot.

ginger tea. can't think of the exact measurements but grated ginger, honey, hot water and lemon juice. drink a ludicrous amount of this throughout the day, and for good measure you could add bourbon to ease some of the pain.

also garlic soup is a smart choice. god's speed user, god's speed
>believing in a deity is heresy.

though not food related, sweat a fuckload, but change clothing and bed sheets often so you don't soak in that shit. hot showers but try not to get your head hair wet. get well soon
>mom

a still-steaming chicken noodle soup is fucking magical for cold symptoms. Everything about it is designed to make you feel better. Even moreso if you make it spicy.

Pic related however has never failed to completely blow my sinuses open.

Best ramen

Hot and sour soup from pretty much any generic Chinese American restaurant.

Just jerk off.

Try raw chile peppers of many sorts one is bound to do the trick

I promise
Thank me later

Hot bowl of pho, with extra fresh chilli

Tom Yum Gai or Tom Kha if it's too much spice

Here is what you do OP

Press your thumb against the spot between your eyes, while doing this press your tongue against the roof of your mouth. don't jab at it but press your whole tongue flatly.

now keep pressing your thumb and press your tongue about 10 times. then switch it up and keep pressing with your tongue and press with your thumb 10 times. finally alternate between the two without continuously pressing either

Doing this rocks your vomer bone back and forth and this motion will effectively clear your sinuses.

Shot of bourbon with three to four drops of pic related.

wasabi

Any response other than horseradish is... a poor response.

seconding this, take enough wasabi and it will burn straight through your nasal passage

>try not to get your hair wet
Why?

I'm in the same boat right now. It's definitely not a full blown flu, but a good cold.
So, everytime I get the flu I get a little grumpy because the joy of eating goes down to pretty much zero.
So sometimes I cave in and use naval spray before a meal (once per day). I did this yesterday, cleared up my sinuses perfectly, but all the food still tasted like almost nothing.
pls explain.

just breath through your mouth you fag

fuck me, *nasal spray

drink a bunch of gin and squeezed lemons with the pulp, seems to kill the flu for me after a few days. Had a relative that used to use the term "pickled"...or getting drunk to get rid of a flu/cold. Still have to deal with the hangover.

Saline nasal douche.

Get a bottle of ghost pepper sauce, dab some on your finger, then shove it up your nose and inhale deeply.

I do this all the time whenever I have sinus problems, and it works every time.