Fuck me

Listen, I know most of you are rude white cunts. But I'm a habib, and was curious about what you think of ME habib food.

Is good food. When I was in Iraq the locals brought us some super sweet thing like sugar cane fried up or something dripping in clear sugary gel. It was great. They also would make falafels with their own recipe, put them in the samoon bread with some vegetables and some kind of mustard type thin sauce and salt and they were very addictive.

Some stuff is fairly good and much is very healthy

Good stuff whenever i feel like eating well

The larger sesame flatbreads about a meter long are superb when fresh

Third world dessert people cuisine.

Habib food is great. Always flavorful and very unique. Though I don't think have had middle eastern seafood.

That said,

[spoiler] I'm not white, and have often been thought to be a Habib. [/spoiler]

Love it. The question should rather be, who doesn't like it? Seriously.

SALAMI LIKE 'EM

Probably kanafe for the sweet thing

I had an Arab roomie in University. We always ate fucking good. I was really into eating hummus at the time and he showed me how you're supposed to prepare it by smearing it all over a plate, seasoning it, and putting a bunch of olive oil in the center that you can mix in. Permanently changed how I eat hummus.

WTF is Habib? You mean halal?

>WTF is Habib

A slang term for a person of middle-eastern descent, especially Arab.

Palaw and korma are both good, as is kebab. Kabuli with naan is probably one of my favorites. It beats the fuck out of mres. The only thing is if you're eating it in middle eastern countries, you will probably get sick the first few times you do. It's just a different environment with fewer if any hygiene standards, especially if you're eating at someone's home.

I'm Syrian, you're also triggered which is funny.

>Syrian
remove yourself

Rude post

>syrian

Christ, you can't even call that geographic plot of bomb craters and rubble a country any longer. It looks like the bowels of East New York.

>war sandnigger
Raping your way round Europe no doubt

I've always wanted to combine gabagool and babaganoush to create a dish with a fabulous name.

Keep that shit to yourself raghead

Nah were I live is pretty good, never seen violence here.

I like some habibi goochie

Nah not really. I have family that lives in Australia, they went their legally in the 70's if that's any better. They also don't fuck outside of their race, so if they want a wife they just come here. Is that okay? They also work and pay taxes, is that okay?

>t. Bashar al-Assad minion

Fuck out of the USA, sandnigger.

Pretty much

Nope, never been.

Honestly only problem I have with Indian and Turkish food is being handled by filthy hands or eaten with fingers.
It screams to me unsanitary, diarrhoea and bed rest

Eating hummus with olive oil is common in the Levant, but not in the Gulf in my experience. It is much much better.

I've enjoyed almost every middle eastern meal I've eaten. Got a relatively new syrian buffet place in my town now but my roomie didn't like it first time we went so I haven't had the chance to visit it again. They got this bright red mixture that is kinda spicy that was very tasty. I think maybe pepper and something else in it? A bit sweet, pomegranate molasses maybe?

Maybe muhummara?

Ahh that's probably it, was delicious. Damn I really need to go eat there again

Did you just assume my race?

Why are whites ruining your country?

>Indian
>Middle Eastern

Also unsanitary shit is everywhere. Only difference is that they're at least upfront with it, and it still manages to taste good.

>Alawites
are ruining that shit

Sunnis started it first

My food's pretty clean, we cook with decent sanitation standards.

p good stuff habibi

lying ont the internet

my dude

Never had a full meal of it before, but I had falafel once or twice and it was dope. Hummus is the ME's gift to humanity.

ME culture is actually pretty dang good as far as cultures go, it's just too bad the place went to shit.

ALLAH, SOURIA, BASHAR OU BAS

No...too good to be true?

Recipe for those leaf rolls with meat?

>leaf rolls
t. flyover

Healthy and delicious, olive oil, lemon juice, chickpeas, fava beans, tabbouleh, there's lot of key ingredients and dishes I enjoy.

That's sangak, even when packaged it's still great after toasting.

I assumed Indian.

>They also work and pay taxes, is that okay?
DEY TUK ER JERBS!!!!!

Oh, wait, Australia. DEY TUK ER JERBS, CUNT!!!!!

You guys gotta stop with the racial slurs.
The preferred term is
>dunecoon

Jewish and Middle Eastern food is kino as fugg

frig off, sandnegro

>kino
Fucking idiot.

70s, when Australia needed workers.