Okay co/ck/s what's a good thing to get here?

okay co/ck/s what's a good thing to get here?

Estrogen

Chlamydia

Autism

is aids a good options?

A bullet

McChicken

Grilled chicken + provolone on 9 grain honey oat with red onion, sweet onion sauce, and Chipotle sauce. Not that great, but best thing I've had there. Meatball marinara with a bunch of Parmesan isn't bad either and is usually the cheapest option on the menu.

Away

>what's a good thing to get here?

A refund, you can buy real food.

Best I can do at Subway is a tuna on 9 grain with lots of spicy peppers on it (banana peppers & jalapeno peppers). The horseradish used to be a great addition to that too but they don't serve it anymore.

Pizza sub

Directions to the nearest jimmy johns

No smart phone, eh? Everybody get a load of this loser

A soda snd bag of chips, because they're the only things this awful chain hasn't managed to fuck-up.

Jalapeno and cheese bread chicken breast with swiss toasted lettuce tomato onion banana peppers or jalapenos s&p and red wine vinegar

Diarrhea

If there are some sassy black women behind the counter then you can banter with them. Otherwise there's literally no reason to go there

veggie sub

you couldn't pay me to eat the meat served there [spoiler] ok, you could [\spoiler]

Jarreds special off the list item

I don't even understand the point, it's terrible. Not like it's even a good buy.

Nothing

If you're too lazy to make a fucking sandwich you deserve Subway.

rotisserie chicken and carved turkey aren't bad though

If it's not busy, get a meatball marinara sandwich, but have them toast the bread first before making the sandwich. It holds up better and tastes better.

>if it's not busy

do you really alter your order depending if there is a line behind you?

If so, are you white?

Of course, since I was there most workdays. Crazy long line - keep it simple; no line - get creative. Some how my sandwiches always came up heavier then my colleagues', imagine that.
>are you white?
I'm so pale I can hide in front of Casper the friendly ghost. Miracle Whip puts me on Wonder Bread.

Soy strips made with 100% real chicken