Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Anyone been on keto diet?
What kind of things would you cook on a daily basis that has no carbs in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGISX9EwGFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been doing it since Jan 1st but I take every other weekend off.

Bacon Cheeseburger salad is always solid

>Bacon Cheeseburger salad is always solid

All of the same flavors involved in a Bacon cheeseburger but in a salad form?

I did keto for about 7 months last year, dropped about 80 lbs. I grilled a LOT. I would grill meat on the weekend and eat it all week with various sides. Pic related. Fatty lamb ribs

Dont ever diet.

Your diet should be eatting good portions, but not to big, of a balanced diet.

Have some sugars, have some fats. Eat meat. Eat veggies. And bread.

All you need is a balanced diet, and a good exercise routine. The only thing you should stay away from is foods loaded with salts and sugar/HFCS. And even then, eatting some burger king or a bag a chips isnt the worse thing you could do.

Diets are bullshit. Or rather, fad diets like keto or veganism or whatever, are bullshit. Eat well and eat healthy/balanced. Youll be fine. Dont go on a "diet" unless a doctor tells you.

"balanced" just means that someone is getting all the vitamins/minerals/etc that they need.

A balanced diet is certainly important for being healthy, but one can still be overweight eating "balanced". If someone is overweight then they also need to reduce their portion sizes. Eating less food constitutes a "diet".

Shut the fuck up FDA and stop poisoning our wheat.

i'd make a big pot of Chili with ground venison/pork and eat on that for a week for lunch with a bunch of greens and a nice cut of meat for dindin

Which is what exercise is for. I eat a balanced diet as much as I can. But I still eat "bad" food every now and then. But I work out and bike twice a day.

I know people cant always do the same exercising as I do, but they can still more than likely do 10min of workout and 10min of cardio per day.

Medium portion size, 3 or 4 meals a day, a 2000ish intake, with exercise, while you eat what you want (but try and be balanced and dont overdo the "bad" shit) and I can jarontee they will be in the best health and shape of their life without a restriction of diet/food.

Some of the other things I grilled and ate

>chicken wings
>chicken hearts (pic related)
>pork chops
>jalapeño cheddar sausage
>spinach salads
>Brussels sprouts
>deli meats
>all kinds of cheeses
>low carb tortillas (quesadillas, wraps)
>all kinds of fish
>stir fry (leeks, celery, onion, jalapeño, shrimp, mushroom, bean sprouts, chili oil, etc.)
>rotisserie chicken
>almonds (blue diamond smokehouse flavor)
>pork rind crust pizza
>guacamole
>omlettes
>whiskey
>sashimi

ignorant user here
so a keto diet is basically just eating meat?

Eating protein and fat while minimizing carbs.

It works as a diet for two reasons:
1) it's honestly difficult to overeat if all you can have is fat and protein.

2) it forces your body to use a different metabolic process for energy (hence the name keto) which burns fat.

It's just a high protein and high fat diet, with little carbs outside of fiber. You still have to count your calories and shit.

>Bacon Cheeseburger salad
i ain't even mad, might try that someday

Everybody has to shit, whatever the diet.

"don't do this don't do that it's all bullshit just listen to me trust me I guarantee it"
Proof: absolute fuck all.
Fucking jew.

I hope you understand you'll be smelling like death for a few months. Every time you go to the bathroom, you'll leave an atomic bomb in there.

If I try vegan keto would I die

that doesn't sound healthy at all

Coworker of mine tried it and he lost some solid weight. Biggest problem is the cost of food.

I've been doing it since May of last year, though I took a break from mid-December through mid-February for Christmas and a 5 week trip to Japan.

My breakfast is always two eggs and turkey sausage, sometimes bacon. Lunch and dinner I typically eat chicken breast, though I mix in chicken thighs or beef on occasion to mix things up. I make sure to at least have 1-2 servings of vegetables with lunch and dinner, usually cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, brussel sprouts, or spinach. If/when I snack I try to eat nuts, cheese, or pork rinds.

You're going to have to consume some amount of carbs regardless, just stick with the right vegetables to keep it as low as possible. Also look into psyllium husk extract on Amazon, makes your poops amazing.

any more pictures? that shit looks amazing

Proofs in the pudding dumbfuck. Fad diets and dieting does absolutely nothing but make you lose a few pounds, and then go right back up after you stop, because everyone that diets always stops. And it can damage your body and its systems.

Balanced diet and exercise is the diet best for overall health unless specified by a doctor otherwise.

Kill yourself.

Cost is only an issue if you seek to maintain keto for a long period of time.

I suggest just going straight PSMF with keto until goal weight and then daily weigh ins and calorie counting til you're able to eyeball your meals well enough to stave off weight gain.

True enough. I'm considering it to get my A!C down from 7.1 to under 5.7.

This. Any professional will tell you the same thing as well. Diets just promote insecurity and increase anxiety.

Keto faggots are just wannabe vegans, yuppie dipshits that want to tell everyone about their diet

>lol gotta stay healthy today, gonna down an egg and bacon and sandwich!!! #fitness

I hate you fucking subhumans

It would be very difficult finding high sources of fat and protein with no carbs. Whatever you find would be dull and flavorless.

I don't get it. Eggs are like 2-3 bucks a dozen. Cheap cuts of meat, ground beef, fish, cauliflower, and greens are cheap. The biggest expense is gonna be dairy and some nuts.

Once again,

PROOF: ABSOLUTE FUCK ALL

Nobody is going to just trust your words you fucking jew.

>kill yourself
I bet you're a fucking lardass. I can smell the fat and the shame and the anger within you. That's what you get for eating a bunch of carbs.

>chicken hearts

t. angry fat fuck

>wannabe vegans
>egg and bacon and sandwich
you didn't think that through, did you?

I have 3 friends who are vegans. Theyre all extremely unhealthy looking and binge eat and they rarely exercise outside of what their job might make them do (walking, etc).

I also have friends who eat like shit at all times and they all look pudgey and fat and unhealthy. They exercise a bit just to stay strong-ish.

I used to weigh almost 300lbs. After eating balanced meals with lots of exercise, I am down to 190lbs and Ive never been in better shape of my life. Im quite fit and strong.

Thats just anecdotal evidence, but there you go. No one I know that diets or does things like veganism or anything else is anywhere near what most would consider healthy. Im not a perfect specimen myself, I admit that.

But just go ask any doctor or any nutirionist if eating balanced meals with exercise isnt the most healthy diet. They will all tell you the same exact thing. It is. Keto and whatever else can be prescribed to a person to diet in that way specifically because it would be best for their health for any number of reasons.

Its just common sense, mongoloid.

>I used to weigh almost 300lbs. After eating balanced meals with lots of exercise, I am down to 190lbs and Ive never been in better shape of my life. Im quite fit and strong.

Not the guy you replied to but man this sentence tells me alot about you and how you should do as the user said. Shut the fuck up and stop giving out 'advice'.

what are you even trying to say?

>t. people that only get paid when you're fat and have health problems that you have to rely on them and the guys that give them 'gifts' aka the big Pharma

I used to do keto. It gets results, but I don't recommend it. A typical day would be

Eggs and bacon for breakfast

Cheese and nuts for lunch

Some sort of meat for dinner, normally grilled chicken with hot sauce

unless you want to lose weight, as most people who go on diets do

>all fat
>no carbs
>tasty meat and lettuce is somehow gross
reactionary eurocuck detected

It's just much harder to actually lose weight this way since most people have problems with portions, not balance. Keto gives you the ability to not give a fuck about portion (relatively) but still lose weight

youtube.com/watch?v=xGISX9EwGFA

Proof: Absolute fuckall again. At least show us some before and afters. "eat balanced" is not advice at all. I can eat 4000 calories of balanced food easily.

There's positive clinical evidence showing keto can improve health markers. You're an idiot and you need to stop giving "advice".

You have zero actual knowledge about the dietary subjects you're commenting on. Fucking idiot.

Pulled pork on a salad is unironically amazing

Oh look, a bunch of fat smelly low income hipster fucks literally can't think for two fucking seconds

Fat pieces of shit

I need help guys. I only eat 2 grilled chicken breasts with a caeser salad from walmart and a 32 oz sirloin steak with a lb of mushrooms sauteed in butter but I can't seem to see where this diet will help me lose weight. I've only lost water weight so far. Breakfast only consists of bacon.

>chicken heart
You're a retard. So much cholesterol in those caged farmed chicken organs.

You sound like you didn't know what you were doing because that sounds fucking depressing. It makes sense that you wouldn't recommend it