What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Lasagna?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Lasagna?

Other urls found in this thread:

garfield.wikia.com/wiki/The_Splut_Pies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's nice

Gives me diarrhea

its my favorite

I used to eat frozen lasagnas all the time before I started getting Veeky Forums

I hate mondays

It's ok. Taste fine. Make my own from scratch (except those pasta layers) maybe every 3 month.

Pasta cake

it's good. i think i'm going to make one tomorrow

i'd make one tonight but i don't have any buffalo mozz

buffalo mozz is key

I prefer mine without onions and with extra cheese

In general, good.

That lasagna = bad.

I like my 'na with mushrooms and gruyere.

Too delicious.
Too fattening.

y'mean 'shrooms and 'yere

>In general, good.
>That lasagna = bad.
Haha. Indeed. It looks like it's missing the creamy ricotta layer. And, someone didn't invest in the higher sided lasagna pan, so it has crap layers.

OP, lasagna is an awesome dinner party dish, with the do ahead nature, the kitchen cleanup is already done after your initial wrecking of the place. I cut up those squares of leftovers into the freezer for some jealousy inducing at work lunches at some future date. Leftovers taste even better.

Crusty noodle corner pieces? ALL MINE! Pic related, though it's some pumpkin lasagna, it was indeed cooked in the taller lasagna pan and looks well done as it should.

its awesome

+1

garfield please go

Lasagna in very small portions is delicious

Too much and it starts to get old

Me to.

thats why i love it

TCHYP

fresh chopped spinach mixed with ricotta

mix of sweet and spicy italian sausage with minced onion and garlic

scratch marinara from roma tomatoes, with onion, garlic, olive oil, a little bit of salt and sugar. oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary.

scratch layers of flat pasta, made with semolina and white wheat flour, egg, and a little bit of oil. rolled out thin and floured a little, let them sit overnight in a stack seperated by oiled wax paper. makes them toothsome.

i layer sauce, pasta, meat, sauce, pasta, ricotta, meat, pasta, meat, mozz, sauce, pasta, sauce, mozz. i like to sprinkle some grated parmesan over each layer of fresh pasta.

you gotta bake it the day before you serve it, and re-bake individually cut pieces in order to get beautiful servings.

it's literally one of the most unhealthy and gluttonous creations man has ever created. imagine pizza but somehow way worse. its a fucking mess on a plate. now that i think about it, it reminds me of those fucking gross bologna mayonaise things - this might aswell be the same shit. lasanga eaters die of cardiac arrest already please

lasagna is the natural next step in pastification
we begin with spaghetti, and generalize it
spaghetti can be seen as a 1-spaghetti, because it is one dimensional
and lasagna is the two dimensional generalization of spaghetti, so we call lasagna 2-spaghetti

some say the italians had 4-spaghetti technology in world war 2, and the nazis stole it

you'd die of just about anything, ya faggy sunflower looking excuse of a man.

shut up bitch, let me roll you around the earth and make various objects stick to your ass!!! MFER!!!!!!!!!! FATSO!!!

Lasagna is one of nature's most perfect foods, but very delicate in its cultivation. Without undocumented workers slaving in the lasagna fields for pennies on the dollar, it would be ten times the price.

>noodle
I really don't underestimate the reference pasta as noodles, but applying it to sheets is ridiculous

The best kind has ricotta and basil inside and mozzarella on top. It shouldn't be too heavy.

Now where could my pipe be?

pasta is degenerate, but lasagna dilutes it with meat and cheese so it's alright i guess

[ CELLO SUITE INTENSIFIES ]

Why does Garfield hate Mondays? He has no job, no responsibilities. All he does is eat and sleep and occasionally ship kittens to Aubudabi.

One of my favorite things to make and eat. I use goat cheese in addition to mozzarella to give it a mild tartness.

I'm not a fan of ricotta, though. I prefer béchamel for the creaminess.

You would too if you lived in perpetual fear of being pie'd from a disembodied cosmic force off-panel on a weekly basis.
garfield.wikia.com/wiki/The_Splut_Pies

Garlic lasagna tho

Recipe?
Do you roast the pumpkin then mash it before assembly? School me on pumpkin lasagne as I've only made normal lasagne before.