Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4auzqt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't and I'm American.

I can't speak for the other 320 million though

What's wrong with lubricating your food? Do you swallow all your food before taking a drink? This is no different than chewing something and taking a drink before swallowing.

Ok

Use stock images? Nah. We don't.

Black coffee is the only thing that makes our shitty oversweetened doughnuts tolerable.

Old fashioned doughnuts are meant to be dunked in coffee. It's like dipping a scone in other places.

Taking a drink with food still in your mouth is disgusting

I just tried it. Was disgusting desu. Gross soggy donut. Won't dunk again.

My toothless grandma did that, equivalent to the mighty umuricans.

Shut the fuck up.

I bet she gives excellent blow jobs.

She sure does. I love the feeling of her gums sliding down my long hard 4 inch meat rod, before I stick the entire length of it in her dried up old twat and slap those saggy old tits.

How do you eat your peanut butter, bacon, banana, and honey french toast sandwiches, then? I always wash down each bite with a glass of whole milk.

>Long

>I can't speak for the other 320 million though
Sure you can, people do it all the time.

>Taking a drink with food still in your mouth is disgusting

Tell this to the 1.5 billion chinks that chew, talk, drink, laugh with their fucking mouths open...

You do know most of the people who do this are Americans, right?

Maybe you weren't doing it right.
dailymotion.com/video/x4auzqt

[citation needed]

I do it ALL the time, and I'm american. In fact, I'm pretty sure half of these kinds of threads are mine.

Found the autist

>half of these kinds of threads are mine
how about you kill yourself?

BANNED

Seems like an old timey thing, but has me curios.

I've done it before and I very well may do it again in the future, but I can't make any guarantees. Not today.

>Do you swallow all your food before taking a drink?
Yes

yeah, we're a first world nation.

I dip my biscotti into my coffee

I never did that with coffee but a few weeks ago I dipped my donuts in milk, shit was pretty cash tbqh 10/10 would dip again

After my usually morning fapping, I cum in some tissue and wipe my demented aunties mouth with that.

>Dipping in coffee

Dipping donuts in milk is better

Fucking retarded Eurotrash, I dip mine in my ass first. Get civilized you freaks

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who hum God Save the Queen to themselves while imagining the "My Country 'Tis of Thee" lyrics

only if the cake donuts are stale

Bongs will defend this

top tier food

Excepting the beans, bread, and hash that is a god-tier meal.

>each bite with a glass of whole milk
You must piss like a demon

so... Americans really actually do this?

as a canadian, the odd time i get a donut or a cookie from tims ill do it 100%. it taste really good but i rarely eat sweets

as long as the beans don't get out of control and stay in their zone, it's G_D's gift to britbongs.

Besides the beans, I will devour this.

This man has excellent reading comprehension. Not being sarcastic.

I've done that before but not anymore
Infact I've only done this exactly twice in my life
This was many years ago so I forget some of the finer details but still remember like it was a day ago
So I buy hot bean water and circle shape pastry with inside missing (got a really good discount because of defective pastry)
I drink some hot bean water and have bite of defective pastry (is very dry)
So I think to self maybe put defective pastry in hot bean water then defective pastry is not so dry
And I do just that dip defective partry in hot bean water but very quick
It was better but still a little dry
I try again but keep defective pastry for many second
Now here is where I found out how defective pastry really is
When I pull defective pastry out of hot bean water it breaks and falls back in with big splash
Hot bean water everywhere
Very hot at that
Got on hand, leg, and torso
Minor burns and stained clothes resulted
Never again do I buy defective circle pastry of pain and stain

It's pretty good with a buttermillk donut. Would not do that with a modern airy boring donut.