Mfw father has bought pre-marinated shit meat again this summer for the grill and expects me to eat them as a huge...

>mfw father has bought pre-marinated shit meat again this summer for the grill and expects me to eat them as a huge bodybuilder and compliment him

Its the only food besides paprika and oven vegetables that gives me indigestion.

tell him that then holy shit

Buy your own meat then you ungrateful freeloading fuck.

This. Fucking lazy millennials.

You don't grill for your family? Let your father rest or continue being a boy.

I will! I only owe him 900k€

Next I will make some proper burgers

take some tums stupid

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Briget Reagan thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "cute" two bit actress, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a terrible actress. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bridget NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "insert some barely related food thread here." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Op here. Listen guys. Dad abused me when I was 8. We hadnt been on terms, but now I try to patch up.
He knows I dont like this shit, hes still playing some powergame.
I dont know man, I honestly dont know... what to do.

t. millennial

At least spell her name right

Its Regan

Why do oven vegetables give you indigestion?
But if you boil them you are a-ok?

Why are you responding seriously

We finns have a mixture of potatoes, carrots, some underground yellow beet. They taste great, i cant handle em.

Pirkan valmiiksimarinoidut lihat on aivan hirveitä.

This, only if finnish was thought at schools. You would all be smarter. Look at the number of letters; all the conjugations.

Being swedish. Every time I need to take a piss, I put a picture of some Fin in the toiletbowl. Its good pissing.

Go suck on some 25 year old arabi cock

Yummi, love arabi cocks. You Fins are missing out. Oh, pulling the knife again?

Here's OP being a bodybuilder

My parents do that too. Especially turkey and pork loin. I tell mommy that she can get regular meat and season it herself. It gives me wicked shits.

get some chicken wings and legs, marinate them in pure sriracha (95% one) for 24 hours at least. Grill them, then force feed your father. Tell him happy shitting. While he screams in toilet explain why you hate him.