What chewing gum do you like to chew and which one should I buy?

What chewing gum do you like to chew and which one should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/36257-aspartame-health-effects-artificial-sweetener.html
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408440701516184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I chew a pack of Trident nearly everyday,

You know Trident means "3 teeth", right?

I'm a grown-up. Havent chewed on sugary rubber for years.

Your mom's ass

It's good for your teeth though.

Its bad for cartilage in your jaw from chewing so much

lol

if you care about your brain leave those with aspartame/nutrasweet out

Sugar free gum is the only product I take with that shit, because I have sensitive teeth I can't chew on shit with sugar

Why?

there are some with xylit
try those
chewing gum isn't worth brain damage

Since when does aspartame lead to brain damage?

Big Red or gtfo

google is your friend

> One of aspartame's two amino acids, aspartic acid, is non-essential, which means the body can manufacture it from other raw materials. Aspartic acid is also a neurotransmitter, which has led to speculation that aspartame consumption affects normal brain processes,

livescience.com/36257-aspartame-health-effects-artificial-sweetener.html

For Me it is Trident White.
Gets teeth white, I like the mint taste of this (can't stand wintergreen and stuff that taste like pepto bismol).
Also, If you keep it in the car be sure to get the blister packs, sticks in paper will get gooey from humidity if you leave them in the car a while.

Sorry , meant to include pic of pack

>Its bad for cartilage in your jaw from chewing so much

Cultures with hard breads and chewing resins are noted for their majestically strong jawlines, faggot

Not that kind of chewing, its the constant motion of someone who chews gum all the time. Athletes are the ones who usually get it.

There's only one kind of chewing

lol

You are full of shit.
"However, a panel of EFSA experts noted that this review's conclusions were partially based on Internet sources and therefore were not scientifically robust. These experts also concurred with a critique that significant scientific errors were made in the critical review that led to unsubstantiated and misleading interpretations."

I agree I just posted the nextbest links I found
there is enough reliable information out there
I don't care about spoonfeeding idiots
if you can't research for the sake of your own brain: why shoud I?

If you're going to start fearmongering, you could at least get a better source than livescience. For the record, every link they provided is to another livescience article, and they cited the Ramazzini study and implied that a significant number of scientists agreed with the results (Extremely few if any credible scientists did; Not only did the FDA discount the study, but simultaneous reviews by British and Canadian health agencies found the same abhorrent methodological errors.) Just to be pedantic, they also warned of "new artificial sweeteners such as sucralose flooding the market" when plenty of sucralose products had been "on the market" for 13 years at that point, after its FDA approval in 1998.

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408440701516184
>5.2. Effects of Aspartame on Brain Neurotransmitters

Not really

Even blister packs will get funky after sitting in a car for awhile.

Let's talk flavors.

>God-tier
Spearmint
Wintermint
>Good-tier
Peppermint
Traditional Bubblegum
>Okay-tier
Juicyfruit
Any kind of berry or melon flavor
>Shit-tier
Cinnamon

One cube each Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Spearmint and Cool Lemon. It's a xylitol gum and the combo is super refreshing.

Stride

My favorites are Extra polar ice and bubble gum.

Orbit has by far the worst bubble gum flavor ever. It loses its flavor fast, the gum loses its consistency, and tastes really funky after 5 minutes.