I have to do this cooking thingy in school where i need to make one meal of food from any country and i need help! tell...

i have to do this cooking thingy in school where i need to make one meal of food from any country and i need help! tell me suggestions (i need at least main food and dessert) Thx Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA
cookingindex.com/recipes/76462/mcdonalds-mcchicken-sandwich.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make a Big Mac Kay's way.
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA

Put some lentils in a blender and you have ethiopian food. But for real, ethiopian food is good, and if you have the spices it's easy. Don't know about desert though.

Make borcht, it's dirt cheap and easy to make and you can claim it's from whatever eastern european czechlovakistanland country you want in case you can't pick the same as another student

You literally just boil the color out of a few chopped beets and then add fried sausage, shredded cabbage and potato along with dill and salt before stirring in minced raw garlic at the end when you take it off the heat and serve it in a bowl with a dollop of sour cream on top

boil some beans. squirt ketchup in them. pour it on a piece of bread, throw it at your instructors face and say 'welcome to britain motherfucker'

Somalian stone soup. It's like a potluck where one guy starts making soup with a rock and the rest of the community comes and adds more rocks to the soup.

do american cuisine like a real nigga

Make hamburgers - they're German. For desert do an apple pie, that's German as well.

If you don't like that idea, make spaghetti and meatballs - Italian. For dessert - ice cream.

Any amerifat food is another country's food, so just do a little research and make amerifat food. Pot roast or pot pie? English. Roast chicken? French.

>any amerifat food is another country's food
explain french fries you fucking idiot

Make potato farls.
Knowing Americans, they will cum everywhere and tell you about their Irish heritage if you bring them an Irish dish.

It's also cheap and you better have all the ingredients already in your house.

Belgium pomme frittes. You've been really BTFO. Now go away.

Do some easy French cuisine. Make a beef bourguignon or coq a vin for the main, and creme brulé for dessert.

>from any country

>Roast chicken? French.
>The French invented cooking a chicken
lmao what

>Implying they have food in the first place

American roast chicken uses the french method developed long before americans knew what a fork was.

>
There can only be one: cookingindex.com/recipes/76462/mcdonalds-mcchicken-sandwich.htm

Meat pie float and fairy bread.

Meat pie

This op, pleeze

Mexican food is pretty easy to make. I'm sure you know tons of main courses you could make. Tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, burritos, tamales, etc. For dessert you could do some flan, rice puddings, pan dulce, churros. A really simple desert would also be frying up slices of flour tortilla and putting cinnamon sugar on top.

Make Rösti.