Chefs, please open your mystery baskets. And for the Entrée round, your mystery basket ingredients are...banana bread...

Chefs, please open your mystery baskets. And for the Entrée round, your mystery basket ingredients are...banana bread, veggie terrine, ginger, and mango juice. You have 30 minutes for this round. Time starts now.

i do a quick pickle using the acidity in the mango juice and the ginger, using activated almonds sure to be found in the banana bread as a stabilizer. i then grind the pickled ginger into a paste.
i will combine banana bread with the veggie terrine to form a patty and toast it.

top toasted banana terrine bread with ginger almond paste

WA LA

>Everyone makes a bastardized Napoleon

I would throw it all in the bin and cook up something at least half decent

Slice up the terrine and deep fry it, using the banana bread crumbs for the breading.

Serve it on top of a radicchio apple slaw dressed with mango ginger vinaigrette

put the terrine and banana bread and ginger on separate plates for each course and serve the mango juice as a drink

Is this one of those trick rounds?

Is the answer literally just to serve banana bread and a glass of mango juice?

>Slice up the terrine and deep fry it

You can't just serve them what's already in the basket. You have to be a jerk about it.

>Throw the juice and an empty cup at that Freitag cunt
>POUR IT YOURSELF, BITCH
>Throw the ginger at the Indian woman
>YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO WITH THIS, DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF

I'd save the ginger and mango juice for a vinegrette that I'm going to make in the last 30 seconds while simultaneously plating

Then I'd try my darndest to disassemble the veggie terrine to toss with the vinegrette.

Cube the banana bread, drizzle with olive oil and broil it to make croutons.

That'll surely appease that smug looking twink

why do you guys think you only have to use those ingredients in the basket? did op ever say this? fucking retards, you should assume that op means that you should incorporate these ingredients as main flavor profiles to whatever meal you'll end up making.

What if the main meal I feel like making is a banana bread vegetable paste sandwich with a glass of mango juice and a cheeky ginger enema for energy.

>this food is undercooked and this mystery ingredient doesn't quite fit

>it's almost as if you threw this together and rushed it in order to compete on a terrible game show on a network that ought to be showcasing actual cooking programs

>throw all 4 ingredients into a blender
>blend on fastest setting for 5 minutes
>pour into glasses and serve

Bone apple tea

>Put it all in a styrofoam cup with some ramen noodles
>Microwave it for 5 minutes

t. Nursing home "chef."

>Chopped
>terrible game show
Pick one

hi prints

>Ginger
That really doesn't look like ginger to me. It looks more woody, like galangal.

Being moderately easier to sit through than "Guy Fieri excitedly spits all over a kitchen" and "Adam Richman shovels food into his fat fucking face" doesn't make it a good show.

This. Definitely galangal

Who is the best and worst judge?

>Cheeky ginger enema
Absolute figging.

2 scoops mango sorbet on Ginger french tost banana bread and fried terrine

Blend it all together and make ice cream out of it

Classic french toast using banana bread, cup of mango ginger syrup and a side of veggie terrine mousse.

>I have no fucking clue what the hell veggie terrine is.

The best judge is debatable, but I think we can all agree that someone needs to punch Geoffrey Zakarian in the balls

I like Zakarian, he's pretentious but he knows how to cook. Guarnaschelli can shove her condescending eyeballs up her hairy asshole, though

>He's going for the ice cream machine
>That's so bold, and so original
>Let's hope he doesn't overchurn it

every fucking desert course

I completely forgot to use all 4 mystery ingredients ... I'm sorry I led you down Ted.

>Disliking Zakarian
He's enthusiastic and intelligent with his descriptions.

Except they use the ice cream machine less than 10% of the time

no ones more condescending than that douche Scott Something, if I hear him talk about people not 'respecting the ingredients' again I'm going to fucking [spoiler]change the channel.[/spoiler]

>Guarnaschelli
I fantasize about her dominating me, to the point where she covers me in aioli and makes me eat her out with a leek up my ass

They did it to themselves. Apparently they had had the machine there since the beginning and it took a few seasons before anyone used so they just awarded the dessert round to like the next 25 people who used it.

Anyone else prefer Cooks vs Cons/Bakers vs Fakers to Chopped?

Voila!!!
Give me my $10K bitch!!!