What do you eat on Easter in your country?

What do you eat on Easter in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you don't eat pork, you have no understanding of the meaning of Easter.

lamb

You have to eat pork in order to celebrate a holiday of fertility stolen from pagans by Christians?

Friendo, I think you may be mistaken

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEEIT

Why do Americans eat bread on Easter? Do they not partake in the joyous festivities of feasting upon lamb and chocolate eggs, instead treating the commemoration of Our Lord's Resurrection as merely another day?

Cooked ham, boiled eggs, roast, radishes and homemade buns or rolls

Freedom from the chains of death and Jewish dietary legalism?

Large ham, or prime rib roast, full spread of greens, potatoes, cabbage, mesclun salad, cornbread and sourdough baguette from my patisserie owning Aunt. She also brings macarons, mille-feuille, éclair, and other assorted sweets.

I own a liquor store so I always bring Barenjager, Tiffin, Korn, Schwarthog, and sparkling wine of some kind, usually run-of-the-mill Moët or Veuve.

We're a heavy drinking/eating family. We don't do candy and eggs. Never did. All of my Aunts and Uncles would just give us $100bills each. Cleaned up bigly.

YEEEAH, ROMAN EMPIAAAAH UP IN THIS PIECE. YOU GETTING COLONIZED, SUCKA

Here in Israel, we eat the flesh of Christian children.

Hot cross buns.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

Hmm....?

I don't know about freedom from death, but the legalistic Pharisee dietary restrictions, yes.

It's just another day, I'll eat whatever

Easter has got to be one of the short st fucking holidays

*shitiest

Excuse my phone's autocorrect, literally shit posting

Got to practice that ritualized cannibalism and shit.

Ham.

I'll take any excuse for time off work.

boypussy

Used to eat egg salad sandwiches when we were little, because eggs. Now it's just another day. Why wouldn't you eat on Easter?

we have ham and/or lamb

US. Ham, but if it were up to me I'd do lamb. Christmas can be ham with split pea soup from the ham bone for leftovers.

My family eats steaks, asparagus with hollandaise sauce, deviled eggs, homemade macaroni, and Italian cream cake with a shitload of red wine.