Taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody

I like my coffee as I like my men, weak and pale

Not sure why you'd take coffee with cream or sugar in the first. Don't you like the taste of coffee?

not OP but I like cream and sugar in my coffee for the same reason I like salt and pepper on my burger. yeah it tastes okay on its own, but why have it plain when you can add a couple things to it and enjoy it more?

that being said, some people prefer plainness in coffee or other foods and there's nothing wrong with that either.

Same

Same Tbh

Retro /s4s/ meme.

>not skipping the middle man and just buying caffeine

I actually don't like cream and sugar because it seems to make me sleepy with high blood pressure whereas black coffee just gives me energy. I also enjoy the flavor of black coffee and I feel that it is diluted by cream and sugar. Doesn't matter with the cheap stuff in terms of flavor though.

you ever notice that joke only works for general foods, like coffee wine or pasta? You can't narrow it down to a brand, like hamburger helper, because then it gets weird. for example

"I like my women like as I like my hamburger helper, cheesy italian shells"

I'm betting this is a joke. But it's hard to tell since everyone who drinks their coffee black acts like a gluten-free vegan almond activated faggot and has to let everyone know about it.

What a coincidence, I like my women how I like my coffee. Hot, strong, and doesn't talk.

wow sherlock u muts be retarted or somethign!

Some people also just like the taste of coffee

I've literally never heard anyone say this, it MUST be an american thing.

Where I'm from people who don't drink coffee black basically have to excuse themselves for putting milk/sugar in their coffee.

I've always taken mine black, tried cream and sugar once and it tasted like shit desu senpai.

But then again, I started by just chewing coffee beans on the job.

>not wanting an italian stereotype who drinks to mask her emptiness

Some people don't care if you don't eat chicken periods or that gluten gives you gas, faggot.

Do they wear their shoes in the house when they basically rape poor defenseless animals with their unactivated almond dicks?

Taking my coffee from Ethiopia's Yirgacheffe region roasted to a City+ roast at EXACTLY an altitude of 1943.2 meters, made with a French Press freshly washed with specialized coffee maker cleaning detergent and preheated to exactly 80.3 degrees Centigrade, 1:16.267564538657 coffee to water ratio (by mass, NOT by volume; weighed with a laboratory grade analytical balance), coffee perfectly coarsely ground (no fines whatsoever), bloomed for 31.2 seconds with 197.4 degree Fahrenheit distilled water, brewed with said water for exactly 4 minutes and 3 seconds, without cream or sugar for a week. I just thought I'd let everyone know.

Who hurt you? Were you raped by a vegan black coffee drinker as a child?

Hey how about you be nice to him, how about that!?

I've literally never heard anyone say this, it MUST be an american thing.

And some people just like the taste of boiled and unseasoned chicken, what's your point?

kudos bro. after i switched to black it made me wish i could go back in time and re-drink every cup of coffee i ever ruined with cream and sugar without it.