Mug Cakes/Brownies/Cookies

These were really popular for a little bit. Anyone make them at all? I've made a few when I'm desperate and lazy. Tell me your favorite mug recipes... especially if they're vegan and/or involve coffee, because I have a lot of coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/willyumkdot/works/22393967-shinjiception?grid_pos=12&p=mug&style=standard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I made one that was really really awful. could have been the recipe, but I never tried again.

I made a few in times out of desperation, but they always come out eggy and tasting like playdough

Sticky shitty mess, bake a real cake or something instead.

Yeah, this happened to me too and I didn't try again until I was stuck in a house with a time crunch and an intense chocolate craving.

I think the secret is a lot of baking powder, oil, and milk.

Real cake takes real time.

My favourite recipe used to be:
1. 1 tbsp coa coa powder
2. 1/2 tbsp of flower
3. 1 tbsp of sugar
4. 1/2 tsp of salt.
5. mix itttt
6. 1 tbsp of oil
7. 2 tbsp of milk.
8. 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
9. mixxxxxx
10. microwave at full for 1 and a half for 750 watts
1 minute for 800 watts
30 seconds for 900 watts
and 25 for 1000 watts.
It doesnt have egg so cook it to your preferred consistency and add coffee if you wish, I'd recommend turning the coffee into a strong concentrated liquid by just making a small amount of super strong black coffee and pouring it in with the vanilla. I liked my mug cake half baked.

I used to make these all the time when I was a pot head but now I can't remember the recipe. It was something like 1-1-1-3. 1 Spoon of cocoa, 1 spoon of sugar, 1 egg, 3 spoons of flour and.... some milk? Maybe? I bet if I sparked up a joint I'd be able to remember through muscle memory. Anyway they take a little practice but they're fucking delicious when you get the ingredients balance just right.

When I say fucking delicious I mean fucking delicious for something that took 5 minutes to make. Obviously not as good as a cake or brownies you actually put effort into. Great when you're stoned.

I used to make microwave cakes with weed butter. Now I don't use weed or own a microwave.

chasing the dragon are we?

I only own two mugs though and I wouldn't want to sacrifice my precious mugs for cake making.

where did you get those mugs user

how about sacrificing a few sprinkles of bon ami and cleaning your stove

christ it's almost as gross as mine

redbubble.com/people/willyumkdot/works/22393967-shinjiception?grid_pos=12&p=mug&style=standard

thanks

Had one today

4T self-rising flour
4t sugar
2T milo
Mix, then add:
2T oil
4T milk
Mix, then add:
2T peanut butter (placed in middle, pushed to bottom)
Microwave for 2mins

damn dude, that's one hell of a mug cake.

my ex gf would always make them when we got high

feelsbadman

Why'd you break up?

Sounds like wife material

we were high pretty much 24/7 and life became impossible

shes a social media whore now

lmao munchies am i right

I still don't get why you broke up. You could have changed together.

DUDE WEED LMAO

stop trying to induce suicide

>dude, dude weed lmao, lmao

I'm not user. I'm just trying to understand. Who broke up with who?