Beans!

Heya! I've been on the Mediterranean diet for a little while now and I've found my Lima beans to be awfully boring. What are some stuff I can add to them, and are there any different ways to cooking them? Also what is in the cup of pic related. Thanks you!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ful_medames
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noon_chai
wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/104-key-cherry-mx-keycap-set.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you made ful madames yet?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ful_medames

>what is in the cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noon_chai

How have you been cooking them?

I've been boiling the beans in water if that's what you mean

Is that keycap set Tai Hao Miami?

A actual medierranean diet is thin gruel and boiled noodles in a watery broth if my grandparents are to be followed.

Both are in their mid 90s and in perfect health except for some hearing loss. A lifetime of toil will do that

Well you could still boil them, but season them differently. Or you could saute them with other veggies/meats. You could probably steam them too.

Show socks or gtfo

Nice strategic phoney shot. This is a cooking board, not a place to show off your gadgets.

>>/g/

I don't think ops pic was OC. I have never seen the real op of that pic on Veeky Forums. They usually post on /g/ and in shitty battlestation threads

>sissy keyboard
>sissy drink
post socks faggot

>A E S T H E T I C K E Y B O A R D
>sissy drink
Fixed

Most women aren't this retarded, I'm calling trap.

>tfw fiji water changed their bottle image
It's so plain now, it doesn't taste good anymore.
I like your keyboard, how much does it cost in USD American $dollars?

>implying you didn't get keycaps to match your programming socks

back to /g/ with you

the cherry mx double injection PBT keycaps alone cost nearly $120, another $100 if you want a quality mechanical keyboard

it's all high quality overkill
also if you drop your drink in it, it'll stop working forever because cherry mx switches are all separately housed instead of a rubber dome keyboard which you can wash with soap and nobody will be the wiser.

Maybe I can just paint my own keys or something then, I like it for the pink/green

save yourself the $200 and just buy some socks in that color

I bought my keycaps from here

wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/104-key-cherry-mx-keycap-set.html

ABS is shit and wasd keycaps are famous for using the thinnest possible plastic.

4 years later mine still work

I bet they're rattly and sound like TAkAKAKAKAKAKA

I paid extra for the silencers so it came out to around $75. I figure I can probably get 12 more months of use out of them before I replace them.

>he paid for tiny rubber gaskets
amazing
have you never been in a hardware store before?

also if they were PBT they wouldn't require replacement ever, nor would they shine up

I'd rather pay the extra $25 than suffer the indignity of patronizing a brick and mortar store, thank you. And yes, PBT is on my list, but first a new mechanical keyboard.

That's really unfortunate, because they sell them for literally pennies on the dollar.

it's just rubber and they're a dime a dozen

>sound like TAkAKAKAKAKAKA

isn't that the point of using a mech?

no, a lot of people spend hundreds of dollars more to quiet their mech keyboards as much as possible

they'll even buy topre, which is literally just a rubber dome, an expensive and """"premium""" rubber dome with PBT caps.

It's a rubber dome that doesn't feel like shit.

you don't need to spend $300 to get that
i would be more willing to believe you're paying $300 for the name and the unique form factor of the topre realforce or the HHKB, but the switches are just rubber dome with an extra spring in it, they're not THAT different from a lenovo preferred pro, and it's certainly not worth the price difference for the switch feel alone.