I think we can all agree that wing-eating is an art. Taking a few deep bites into the meat...

I think we can all agree that wing-eating is an art. Taking a few deep bites into the meat, then scouring the bones for extra pieces that you missed, all while enjoying an excellent sauce of your choosing. And when the bone is picked dry, you start all over again. What makes it so fulfilling is that it isn't just something you can just chomp down on and swallow whole, it's something you take your time on, savoring every bite. Plus, sometimes you get celery and carrots, which are also nice.

However, there exists a group of people who just don't understand that. And they're boneless goddamn wing eaters.

Boneless. Goddamn. Wings. Why the fuck would you do this? Why the fuck would you turn a masterful meal into a brainless snack food? Why would you turn the pinnacle of poultry into a goddamn chicken tender? Because that's what boneless wings are, they're chicken tendies with sauce on them. Was it worth it? Were those saucy tendies worth however many Good Boy Points you saved up to get them? Huh?

Because by eating boneless wings, you devalue wings as a whole. Soon, the line between chicken tender and wing will be blurred, and every restaurant, diner, joint, eatery, cafeteria, and mess hall won't give a shit about whatever poultry-based substance they serve, all because you weaklings couldn't take the time to eat around the goddamn bones because "that's too haaaard".

If you genuinely enjoy boneless wings, remove yourselves from the table, remove yourselves from the premises, and remove yourself from this life, because you are ruining one of the greatest foods on this planet even worse than the imbeciles who put pineapple on pizza and ketchup on steak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRcOY-PvOC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I was a kid in the 80's my parents were poor so they regularly bought wings and drumettes for dinner, because they were the cheapest pieces of chicken.

Now the things are fried and tossed in sauce and retards pay premium prices for them as if eating little bites of dark meat, vein, and tendon off a bone is some kind of art form.

Same thing happen with general taos chicken, it use to be the cheap stuff but it got so popular that they now charge "premium" prices

I just snap the bones. Then you can slide them out and pop all the boneless meat right into your mouth.

>not enjoying those sweet sweet chicken tendies with sauce

I don't like regular wings because it's a lot of effort and mess for a meager mouthful of shitty meat. I don't particularly like boneless wings because that's just a bullshit name for chicken nuggets tossed in sauce.

Regardless I don't give a shit about your elitism surrounding the objectively worst portion of chicken. Might as well toss the wings out with the offal if you ask me. Better yet, just use them to make broth and be done with them.

I like nuggies and there's no bothersome connective tissue or stringy bits

>eating undesirable parts of an animal is an art
lmao hows that yummy nummy cartilage? you're a pig.

THESE WOULD ACTUALLY BE MORE LIKE CHICKEN NUGGETS, CHICKEN TENDIES ARE USUALLY MADE WITH WHOLE CUTS OF A CHICKEN BREAST AND BONELESS WINGS ARE MADE FROM GROUND MEAT THE SAME WAY NUGGETS ARE

I don't like eating wings because I cannot eat meat if I see a vein. I also refuse to eat the dark parts of a chicken, the skin, and I cannot eat off a bone.

*shrugs*
I like both. But it's nice to see someone so enthusiastic about chicken wings, OP.

What are you smoking? I can get a box of General Tso's Chicken, fried rice, an egg roll, and a soda for like $5.50 lunch special.

Chef John explains how it's done

youtube.com/watch?v=BRcOY-PvOC8

People who eat wings with bones are savages

This is 2017, we have technology

>Why the fuck would you do this?

Because some people are babies and can't handle "meat on the bone", or they don't care for getting messy eating them with their fingers.

I hate getting my fingers messy and I still eat bone in,

>wing
>deep bites

?

I make an exception to not getting my fingers messy for wings

The fact that some places serve pieces of white breast-meat, traditionally the premium part of the chicken with significantly more actual meat per piece, as "boneless wings" for the same price as actual chicken wings just shows how ridiculously overhyped and overpriced wings are.

If poor black people had started cooking chicken necks the same way instead of wings you'd now be paying premium prices for chicken necks..

Same here. I was just saying that for SOME people the mess is a dealbreaker.

Plus, all these "boneless" chicken bites are 50% flour batter and grease.

Whole, bone in wings are rarely over battered, if at all.

IF I am eating boneless wings its because I am being high maintenance and don't want to get my hands sticky so I'll use a fork and knife. Judge me if you will, I still prefer bone-in.

10/10

>My sauced nuggets have bones in them, there for they are better than the ones without bones.

How pathetic is your life?

>Calls Wings superior
>Posts Tendies
mfw

>those faggots that think they're "hacking life" by de-boning the flats before they eat them.

motherfucker just order boneless kid.

Chef John is my waifu

This is the big boys table, little guy. Go get your mommy to make you a can of ravioli and go sit at the table with the rest of the children.

>Also, this website is 18+

>Posts in thread
>Hasn't read the OP

chicken skin, stupid.

You sound fat.

Is it bad that I'm able to recognize OP's pic as Sonic boneless wings?

>tfw 300 lbs

fucking around with tendons and bones is disgusting.

>scouring the bones

Whatever you say savage. I break of the cartilage and slide the bones out. Tenders save me having greasy fingers