Who would eat this?

Who would eat this?

>would you eat art school drop out style sushi figurines?

Yes.

enjoy paying like 20 dollars for probably less than 1 dollar of ingredients

Not me

To be fair, the question was if you would eat it, not if you would pay for it.

I wouldn't eat it because the way it's made, the ingredients aren't evenly distributed for you to enjoy any semblance of 'sushi' with each bite. It's basically a riceball where sometimes it tastes good and sometimes you just get rice.

What's the 'cado flower for? Slapping it into the face of the person who made this garbage?

>autism

Is that mayo?

Fuck you.

I wouldn't feed it to my dog. Not even memeing. Is that mayo? Wheres the fish? What the fuck am I going to do with a huge avocado flower?

You do that every time you eat outside, fatty. They lie to you about the "value" of your menue.

Fish is inside the 'doughnut', it's halved.

FYI, these are from Sydney's fish market. I'm guessing that it is made for instagram where the hipsters who buy it, don't bother to eat it.

It's not even about being fat though. If my guesstimate of 20 dollars for that shit is true, it's just way too much of an overcharge.

20 dollars gets you like a slightly higher end all you can eat Asian buffet or 2 nice small meals at a comfy sit-down. Pig out for 1 day or eat the 2 meals over two days. Doesn't matter which.

20 dollars is probably not the actual price though.

>Who would eat this
>I would not
>Lol ur autistic

I fucking hate this board

>Fish is inside the 'doughnut', it's halved.

Bad design, the soy sauce is supposed to go on the fish. Oh well. I'd still eat it, at least if the fish was a type that I like.

>20 dollars

Dollars, or dollarydoos?

I'd eat it if they found some way to put the ingredients inside.

>junk food made to look like other junk food
Why do americans perceive Japanese fast food is healthy and fancy?

Eh, you don't know what's in the rice. Could be salted salmon. Could be pulled pork.

Because Japanese people are thin, and live forever.

> 'cado

That's wasabi you philistine

I guess I could be wrong, but that looks quite like avocado.
>sliced
>oily sheen
>color is not homogenized
>solid looking pieces

That's avacado, wasabi isn't going to hold in that position. Additionally, Australians eat avacado like drinking water.