That kid who just turned 21 and posts tipsy bartender videos on Facebook and wants to be a bartender

>that kid who just turned 21 and posts tipsy bartender videos on Facebook and wants to be a bartender

Wew lad

3rd world problems: the thread

>your friends wife who links her homemaking blog on her Facebook page

WHOA NOW

mfw that kid was me

>the party "animal" that needs chasers with shots
Bunch of fucking noobs

>facebook

>that kid who never told anyone that his favourite hobby was cooking because he didn't want anyone to think he was gay and now he lives with his mother and she's the only one who motivates him to try his best

Is that you..?

sadboys

:-(

>People paying a shitload of money to spend six months in Ibiza for "bartending school"

Fucking degenerates.

>He didnt start getting piss drunk weekly at the tender age of fourteen

Americans everyone

>have 21st birthday
>realize alcohol is severely overrated

you and me, friend,... we are together in this, just be mindful of your liquor and drugs

Looks like you found a boyfriend faggot, now fuck off back to r/cooking the both of you.

thats why we look so good and youthful while britbongs and potato niggers look haggard

>turn 21
>still don't like alcohol
halp

The videos are actually pretty fun to watch. On mute anyway, christ his voice is fucking annoying.

Oh come on, I love it when he shouts

>"POUR!"

Everything needs an enthusiastic Jamaican cheering it on.

I didn't know there are people who actually waited until it was legal to try alcohol

>having to be an adult for 3 years before you can buy booze
Wew

>He doesn't distill his own moonshine

I want to be a bartender for the money, all I drink is beer, I couldn't tell you shit about tequila or rum

I just want the bux

>Tell people I like to cook
>Cute girls ask me to cook for them

lmao'ing@urlife

Iktfb

>tfw lost virginity thanks to cooking

>teehee user ur such a good friend ^^

jokes on you faggot

>>that kid who just turned 21 and posts tipsy bartender videos on Facebook and wants to be a bartender
I don't know who that kid is, nor have I seen the videos.

But because of pay and because of representing a restaurant, top bartender spots are 1) filled by good looking people, especially perfect teeth and 2) fit and 3) some seriousness about their craft, which I guess, could be evidenced by their doing a great job in their videos and getting a fantastic resume. If you were just starting out, you do want your bartending or even chef school course that ensures you understand back of the house, cleanliness and other ratings of a good establishment. Working somewhere the clientele is monied and the restaurant is well rated might bring in the quality clients. You should be quite intelligent too, such that you can share in customer conversations if they wish, at whatever class the customers will be. Helps to be upwardly mobile in your personal life, ie grad school material, even if you are taking a break to "save money" so you don't do something stupid with your life like loans you can never pay off.

A lot of bartenders are well paid enough to consider it a career, especially seasonally. But, in your free time you should have a plan for when you get injured (your feet when someone drops a keg on them, or your back).

If you have alcoholism in your family, an unsupportive homelife or upbringing, and anything but really high IQ and well-adjustedness, this career should be utterly avoided.