Sausage McMuffin

Sausage McMuffin

DELETE THIS MCDONALDS IS BAD AND I DONT WANT IT AT ALL

But that's a burger, user. There aren't any sausages or muffins in that picture.

At least there's no egg. Is there anything more disgusting than McDonald's egg product? I think not.

You're profoundly retarded. Please end your life.

Can you please label the image to point out the sausage and/or muffin?

All I see is some sort of finely ground meat patty and a bisected piece of bread.

The muffin is at the top and bottom.
The sausage is just above the cheese.

There you go, kid. You are slightly less retarded now.

Sir, I just cannot line these notes up with the image provided. No matter how hard I look, I can't see these alleged points of interest.
Could I please have some more detailed annotations?

>All I see is some sort of finely ground meat patty

That's the sausage. It's not "a sausage" it's "sausage meat".

>> and a bisected piece of bread.
Never seen an English muffin before, user?

Consider suicide then.

But the inside of a sausage is just finely ground seasoned meat (with a degree of sawdust and anus). If you don't put it in a casing, it's just a burger patty.

That's just bread, though. It's obviously not a muffin, however much you claim its country of origin.

It's a ground meat patty inside bread - it's a burger.

>If you don't put it in a casing, it's just a burger patty.

That's not true, plenty of "sausages" have no casing. And, as I already explained, there's a difference between "a sausage" and "sausage meat".

>>That's just bread, though.
An English Muffin is a type of bread, yes.

You posted a normal muffin, not an English Muffin.

Willful ignorance is sad.

Needs an egg. GOAT McDonald's breakfast item.

There's no reason to call it "sausage meat" if it's never had anything to do with sausages, user.
It's just regular ground meat.

And, as you say, it's just surrounded by bread. Regular old yeast-risen bread. It even has a slice of cheese-flavoured whey product. It's a burger.

>It's just regular ground meat.

It's seasoned and it contains the proper proportion of fat. Furthermore it's also ground twice to emulsify it the same way you would do for making other kinds of sausage. Thus it is no longer just "regular ground meat".

I hope you never see pickled onions, might give you a brain aneurysm.

Now I'm genuinely confused and curious
Pickled onions are just that, though.

Ground meat doesn't imply a specific fat content, user. Burgers are made with a huge variety of fat content values. Equally, sausages are also made with a huge variety of fat content values.

Just because you grind it really well doesn't mean it isn't ground meat.

>Ground meat doesn't imply a specific fat content, user.

That's my point. Ground meat is just meat. IT could have any kind of fat content. But sausage meat does have a specific content. If it doesn't have the proper amount of fat it won't maintain the proper texture.

>>Equally, sausages are also made with a huge variety of fat content values.
You've never actually made sausage, have you? 30% is pretty much the standard, whether you're talking about German Bratwurst, Moroccan Merguez or anything in between.

mmmmmm yes sausage and egg mcmuffin mmmmmm yes thank you mmm yes please thank you mmmmmm

Joke's on you, my enormous mantits can't get any worse.

Not having an egg ruins the whole experience

mmm yes i completely agree

I remember when bringing Tumblr shit here was a no no
>why does everything in life just get worse and worse
>get off my lawn

Just doesn't feel filling without the egg.

For me it's the chicken mcgriddle, the best fast food breakfast sandwich.