Have any of you tasted this "impossible burger" thing yet?

Have any of you tasted this "impossible burger" thing yet?

no and it looks awful

no, but i want to. what's it like?

>impossible burger
what is impossible about it? other that the patty looks fucking raw?

jack tier

I'm alive, so no

It's vegan but has a real meaty taste and feel apparently.

But is a little off.

The Beyond Burger and the Impossible Burger are two different products.

Yeah i know, the pic is from a serious eats article comparing the two. The pic is of the impossible burger

I've had the Beyond Burger - it's good but it smells pretty bad.

I was in a place that served i the other night, but was too bust eating oysters and drinking crazy overpriced cocktails to bother trying it.

That's dumb. Veggie burgers are way better when they try to be something unique instead of trying to be meat.

It's more environmental than anything and they're trying to appeal to meat eaters who want the real thing

If meat eaters wanted the real thing, they'd order the real thing.

Why are people making meat imitation out of soy? Did some new virus spread to cattle or something?
>Vegans
Oh haha
I thought you were being serious for a moment

>not "ImpossiBurger"

This. Vegetables can taste great. Vegetables trying to be meat usually tase like shit.

Is this the veggie burger that they figured out how to replicate the hemoglobin from meat(blood) and put hemoglobin into the veggie burger to give it that savory taste of meat?

I heard these were cheaper to produce than meat, more environmentally friendly, and actually tasted just as good if not better.

I haven't tried it yet but I look forward to it.

I think people that are trashing it without having tried it are edge lords.

Yes this is the one with heme

You know that isn't the point.

There's a cafe in Nashville called Jamaicaway who does it surprisingly well. Never thought I'd be eating Oxtail stew and a gluten-ball jerk chicken imitation together but it happened and was delicious.

>and actually tasted just as good if not better

Nobody has said this.