He doesn't slice his pizza into 6 pieces

>he doesn't slice his pizza into 6 pieces

Cucks

But if you cut it into 8 pieces you get more slices of pizza

>not slicing it into 7 pieces

If you're not slicing your pizza into prime numbers you're pretty much confirmed for now knowing shit about pizza desu.

>he doesn't fold it 3 times

>6 slices
>not superior double cut, 12 slices

I'm actually not joking.

>slicing your pizza
>not mincing it
what the fuck

>he doesn't slice his pizza into 6 pieces
>slicing your own pizza
I have a job so that I can pay someone to slice pizza for me

>letting someone cuck you out of pizza cutting
pfthahahahaaha

>slicing pizza
>not rolling it up like a burrito
>not dipping it in ranch

Me and two of my friends have been on a nearly year long journey to get a pizzeria to slice our pizza into six slices. I don't know if working in a pizzeria makes you braindead but I can only accept that they forgot not to cut it into eight so many times before I start to think it's a conspiracy. Despite trying perhaps two dozen times at different pizza joints, we have yet to enjoy the glory of a six slice pizza.

Tfw you only want 6 slices of pizza instead of determining the ammount of slices based on the size of the pizza itself.

ALSO wtaf are you saying? All I see in your pic is some failed pizza abortion; and you have the balls to say you know what a good pizza is, and especially how to slice it...? Fuck right off.

>Eating pizza

> have a life so pathetic that cutting pizza ranks on your list of favorite things to do

pfthahahahaaha

i showed you my dick answer me

>Sucking cock professionally.

>He doesn't put his 'za in the blender
lmao

wait, that is actually the same girl, right? do you have a sauce? its for a friend...

I used to but I find I like the thinner triangles better, not particularly sure why.

I think they did a study that said that triangles are the tastiest shape (for instance, cut sandwiches are inherently tastier than whole sandwiches) and I think it may be related.

@tsuruko on instagram
mega qt.

I always cut mine into six slices because I could never eat eight

If you weren't 16 and a genetic disaster, you'd be able to have pizza.

>I don't know if working in a pizzeria makes you braindead
pizzeria was my worst restaurant working experience ever. pizzas are shit and nothing to be proud of, with no creativity to be had in making them. so yes, making pizzas kills the man. i hate everyone now

thank you very much