Me whenever someone offers me alcohol

Me whenever someone offers me alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/842/670/122.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he's too autistic to drink alcohol without sperging out

autism is far more degenerate than alcohol.

>I can't stomach alcohol so I'll hate people that can

I'm not autistic

Alcohol cures my autism, after a few drinks i'm able to connect and have conversations with others...too bad its only short term.

thats called anxiety

Me, whenever somebody refuses a drink

That's why I only vape cannabis.

>vape

try phenibut. lasts longer and you don't become "drunk"

>implying you've ever been in a social situation where someone has offered you a drink

Evidence suggests that it's good for you and most centenarians consumed alcohol regularly throughout their lives. It's also a good destressor. Just don't get drunk.

UNA

I've found that the only people that don't drink are the ones that have anger management problems and they don't want to let loose out of fear, which is understandable. If that's the case then carry on OP.

Me whenever someone unironically uses the word degenerate.

all i see is "that kid" but aged 21 and angry about having no friends when someone offers me a thread like this

Reality is for people who lack the strength of character to handle drugs.

What I notice about alcohol threads is nobody makes a real argument for alcohol and that everyone is unhappy

Id rather die from alcohol than live without it.

i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/842/670/122.png

I'm not going to argue with your retarded extrapolation of heavy addicts versus occasional drinkers, but how the fuck is amphetamine more of a nuisance to others than cannabis? I mean I rarely smoke but can't imagine it.

If literally half of people regularly used any other drug on that list, I would give you more than "fuck you hippie trash", but here we are.

Last Saturday I probably hit Bingo.