Food challenge videos? Stories?

Food challenge videos? Stories?

Would you ever try one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqRrZUhr00g
youtube.com/watch?v=rVkjf5GRgIs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYhx-R8r-HI
youtube.com/watch?v=d4KPWOUkbw8
nypost.com/2017/03/03/man-wins-bet-chugging-bottle-of-tequila-dies-minutes-later/
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ0uDYdpHfs
youtube.com/watch?v=cozHUec4sPc
youtu.be/va3Nex4AqS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=BqRrZUhr00g

I can only do the spicy challenges, not a fan of eating myself sick which would probably disqualify me from winning.

I always thought it was kind of funny that the guy from Man vs Food got diabetes from his own show.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVkjf5GRgIs

Sounds like the food won that one

[citation needed]

Wouldn't try it, I'd only do drinking challenges.

Man that looks fun!

This could be fun but fuck that bun size

this literal crayon-eating motherfucker has to be my favorite challenge eater

aside from being dumb as a sack of bricks, he seems like a pretty chill guy and never does shitty clickbait videos

I've always wanted to try one but I've never come across one that seems actually doable.

This. He's the only "challenge" Youtuber I can watch, really. He may be a total dumbass, but he's extremely genuine and nice.

I like his sugarless gummy bear video, and the one where he eats chocolate bhutlahs. Also the 20-year-old Crystal Pepsi is a classic.

used to be pre grad pleb and worked at a factory 3rd shift. Went to a bar after work on morning with co-workers and tried a breakfast challenge. I only got about 1/3rd of the way through, two guys who got close threw up in the bathroom. I would love to try some spicy challenges though

My life is a good challenge. If I'm going to be honest I just have to say. I'm an obese piece of shit. I probably eat 5000 calories a day. The most food I've ever consumed in one sitting was 1 large dominoes pepperoni and double cheese pizza, a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and a side of fries, a double bacon cheeseburger and fries, 2 buckets of KFC chicken, an order of tenders, mashed potatoes, fries, 10 perogies, with bacon, fried onion and sour cream, a turkey club sandwich with a large bag of sweet chili heat doritos, a large order of butter chicken, side of basmati rice, 3 slices of naan bread and a slice of roti, half a chocolate cheesecake, a bar of kitkat, bar of 3 musketeers, pint of rocky road ice cream and oreos. I ate the entire thing over a period of maybe 7 or 8 hours.I watched the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy and went through a bottle of vodka as well.

I can't stop I hate my life so much I'm a psychological mess with PTSD, severe depression and alcoholism and everything in my life that was good and happy was robbed and ripped away from be. I am a victim of sexual abuse, cheating, bullying, cyber bullying and have self image issues (always have even before I was fat). Food is my friend and doesn't judge me it's the only thing I have left along with my cat who is old but has been with me all my life and will probably die soon. FUCK I hate society and people so much life isn't fucking fair!

holy fuck...

>All that food in 7-8 hours

You knew this question was coming but how much do you currently weigh?

Sorry to hear about all your psychological issues.

Even today, civilian casualties are excusable if there is a proportional military advantage (yes, it's a very arbitrary term) that can be gained from their deaths.
>Under international humanitarian law and the Rome Statute, the death of civilians during an armed conflict, no matter how grave and regrettable, does not in itself constitute a war crime. International humanitarian law and the Rome Statute permit belligerents to carry out proportionate attacks against military objectives,[9] even when it is known that some civilian deaths or injuries will occur. A crime occurs if there is an intentional attack directed against civilians (principle of distinction) (Article 8(2)(b)(i)) or an attack is launched on a military objective in the knowledge that the incidental civilian injuries would be clearly excessive in relation to the anticipated military advantage (principle of proportionality) (Article 8(2)(b)(iv)).

Who the fuck cares?

410lbs, 5'7

are you a cube?

HEY EVERYBODY,

THIS IS RANDY SANTEL

ATLAS

WITH ATLAS AND ZEUS PROMOTIONS AND PROUD OWNER OF FOODCHALLENGES.COM

This is exactly the type of insults that just lead me to eating MORE. STOP.

>I can't stop I hate my life so much I'm a psychological mess with PTSD
Guess how I know you are America?

>m-muh PTSD

oh, wow that is pretty extreme eating

It's not too late to get help. If you're aware enough to recognize and articulate all of these problems, you're aware enough to realize what you need to do to start on the road to helping yourself out of it. If you're at the point where you're feeling like this, you have nothing to lose. Not money, not pride, not love, not confidence. This is the time more than any other where you can afford to do something drastic and improve yourself.

Sincerely, just talk to someone, look up therapists and just book an appointment. You don't have to have a clear idea of what you're going to say when you go in, you don't have to even know precisely the path to fixing yourself. You just need to respect yourself enough to take that first step. If no one else loves you, fuck them; recognize that you're a human being who's doing their best under extraordinary circumstances, and then realize that you deserve to love yourself, or at least respect the fact that you're trying.

He's clearly given up entirely and probably has a carefully honed suite of defense mechanisms and excuses to prevent him from doing anything but taking the path of least resistance and avoiding any challenge to himself. He's lazy and has every excuse in the book, don't bother trying to help him.

Big smoke? Is that you?

Have a good day!

Burger ones like this are shit, because due to the size you're essentially guaranteed to be just eating solid hamburger meat.

I kinda feel bad for you but dislike you at the same time. I hope you can get your life sorted out and be happier. Unless you're a shitskin, in which case you should kys yourself.

motherfucker ate two cactuses. why two, i don't know. he knew what it was gonna be like when he ate the second one... i don't get it, but he has some cajones the size of bowling bowls.

I can handle pepper if I train for it. I'm literally addicted to that burn. I just can't handle the fucken after burn in the stomach and the anus when it processes. In regards to eating a shit ton, I could probably get a couple challenges under my belt but I tend to think people watching me would think I'm a pig so I don't attempt it. Definitely not on furious pete's level though.

I know that feel. I still binge eat to feel better. Started when I was younger. It feels good when you get to that diabetes light headed state but I find that if you drink a lot of water, it usually helps you cut back.

All of the ones I did were throughout middle school, high school, and college, so I haven't done one in almost a decade. I was fit due to playing tennis during that time and had a reputation for being able to eat a lot during my school years.

Did the Andy's Challenge, before the chain rebranded to Highway 55. It was a like 7-8 patties totaling 55 oz. with 4 toppings, a side of fries, and a 24 oz drink. Have to finish in 30 minutes.

Did the Blazin' Wings challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings. That is a dozen wings with their hottest sauce. Have to finish them in 6 minutes.

Did some spicy ice cream challenge at some mom and pop joint. They made a habanero ice cream. Just had to do more peppers than the current highest. Current at the time was 6 and I did 8. That is the last "official" one.

There was a dozen doughnut eating contest in high school of who could finish the fastest. I won and the next closest person to me was only halfway through their 5th doughnut when I finished.

Also in high school a guy challenged me to a contest to see who could eat a 10-pack of tacos from Taco Bell the fastest. I finished with him having 3 more tacos to go. He finished 2 more and couldn't eat the last one. I ate it and then walked across the street to the Wendys where the rest of our friends were eating and got a single combo and ate with them.

In middle school people wanted to see how much pizzas I could eat and actually bought me Domino's pizza until I couldn't eat anymore. I finished 4 large pizzas before reaching my limit.

Second half of college my metabolism started slowing down, I started playing less tennis, and started sitting at a computer a lot more for classes, so I vastly reduced how much I ate for my own health and have not done any kind of eating along those lines since then.

He's 410 and 5'7, he is beyond help.

Boogie2988 is that you?

what about 5'll 240lb?

5'11 240lbs? Fucking start working on yourself now. You have better chances.

I know. Just needed some hugs. Hate having small bones tho.

I used to work in restaurants.

First off those fuckers put a nasty ass rag on the flat top

Second THEYRE MAKING A FUCKING BIG ASS MESS

Fuckin amateurs I couldn't last more than 2 minutes

Cheesy Donut challenge
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYhx-R8r-HI

its so funny to watch this guy suffer
youtube.com/watch?v=d4KPWOUkbw8

wow, that kind of looks like he's choking down green pudgy dicks to make rent.

Bookmarked and liked.

VERY VERY EXCITED TONIGHT

I was 6'0" 270. Down to 170 now. It's doable. So is 5'7" 410, though it's a fuck ton more work.

It's cacti

>cyber bullying

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Americans get ptsd when McDonald's runs out of soft serve

>I can repeat tweets from a famous rapper I'm so cool!

Sound like you have PTSD

I do. I diagnosed myself a few years ago with web MD and I think it started directly after 9/11. I am too terrified to go see a psychiatrist I have flashbacks, trouble sleeping am constantly on edge and wake up from nightmares in cold sweat.

for me, it's the McChicken tier:
Randy Santel

our guy tier:
L.A. Beast

cozy tier:
Matt Stonie

normie tier:
WrecklessEating

I have a legit eating disorder tier:
Furious Pete

not sure what there is to discuss?

Furious pete used to be anorexic. He just does those crazy eating videos for show, he does not eat like that normally. Still I think all the shit he has ate over the years has contributed to him getting cancer. He says it didn't but I'm right and he's wrong. You don't put massive amounts of shit into your body without any repercussions even if it is not everyday it's regular enough that it is very detrimental to ones health.

and that's why he's in the I have a legit eating disorder tier, but thanks for your blog

>I had a legit eating disorder now I have cancer tier

When I was a kid, and weighed more then I do now. I Ordered the Big Daddy Platter at a BBQ place I loved. Waitress just stops a bit surprised and says they can cook half of it now and half later so it will be fresh when I take the rest home.
My reply was something like "Rest? I plan to eat the whole thing. Grandmas paying so I am going to enjoy myself to the fullest."
The meal was a double helping of full slab Beef Ribs and four sides.

I ate all the ribs and three and a half of the sides, just one sweet potato left. I kind of felt bad I couldn't finish it, but many people were shocked that kid just downed about 90% of a meal that would feed 4 hungry adults. Also had six large sodas while downing the whole thing in about half an hour.

Came back years later and order it again, much healthier and with a smaller appetite but kind of wanted to prove it to myself. Turns out they cut the dish down in size as I finished it all, only comes with two sides now.

Still when it comes to good ribs I can shock people.

Also at Karate camp I downed three large pizzas by myself. I was really fat back then.

He literally ate himself out of a job

Stop eating so much, fatty

You do realize I lost over 70lb over 3 years ago and have kept if off since.

Your rude comment is entirely misplaced.

410 pounds? No worries man, there is nothing to feel bad about. You are not beyond saving, and a little exercise, even the smallest amount, will help you. Baby steps, friend! There are lots of reasons to live, even a new cat that can help you though things.

>5'7

Kill yourself you manlet piece of shit. You will never, ever fucking learn.

I havent watched any videos like this in YEARS. Now Im all into this shit again. This stuff is amazing

underrated.

I used to often see how much I could eat in popular fast foods just out of curiosity.

two footlongs from subway was surprisingly filling
can eat about 10 mcdoubles
two large pizzas
60 chicken wings
13 tacos wasn't too hard

No, friendo, your cat is waiting for you to die. Old or not, his life expectancy is looking pretty good next to yours.

>also, Wah! Society did this to me! I blame everyone but myself!

Be careful with that shit
nypost.com/2017/03/03/man-wins-bet-chugging-bottle-of-tequila-dies-minutes-later/

That's a Matt Stonie video

This is the same LARPing faggot who turns up in every other thread

Disregard

Time to start your cut friend.

>self diagnosed from webMD
>a false flag event 16 years ago
>flashbacks to something you had no involvement with

You deserve it all, removal from the gene pool was your best choice

that guy looks so jewish i can feel it.

Charlie sheen?

the king youtube.com/watch?v=KQ0uDYdpHfs

>be on 1600kcal since Jan 3rd
>just finished workout
>the only food today were 40g of oats as of yet
>mfw reading this

I unironically envy your gluttony.

Whenever I watched Man Vs Food I was always certain I can do the spicy challenges and even today I still feel that way.

I could never do one of the big eats challenges though, I'd feel like a glutton too much.

Maybe with friends

I really enjoyed this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=cozHUec4sPc
Blond one takes it like a trooper.

I've always been "the guy who likes spicy stuff" so my friends and relatives are always asking me to eat retardedly hot stuff just so they can laugh at me.

Between 6 people that looks very easy to accomplish.

I could probably finish off a quarter of that on my own.

Ate a 2 pound burger with 8 pieces of bacon 4 slices of cheese and veggies on it and fries at this place in like 20 minutes. I got a t shirt and a picture on the wall.

LA Beast is the fucking best. That ostrich eggs video was great.

>Would you ever try one?

Nah...gorging like a pig or subjecting yourself to stupid levels of capsaicin from peppers seems retarded to me.

>filming themselves in just bras

Gee, I'm sure that's a coincidence.

its big smoke guys

I draw the line if capsicin extract is used in the sauce. It's essentially cheating and lazy.

If you eat any more you'll turn into a rectangle

Prism*

Randy Santel is such a nice guy, he's probably my favorite to watch. I go to LA beast for hilarious shit.

I'm too scared to watch furious pete anymore.

does he puke after the vid

fake but still kekd

This place is named after my school's sports team, so it's kinda cool to see it

youtu.be/va3Nex4AqS4

He is America?

i was going to go try a naga wings challenge at a local restaurant but never got around to it/forgot about it.
that was last summer but my goal is to try it this summer.
i have a vision of just chilling on the terrace,drinking some beer, eating some wings so that's why i'm waiting until summer

wait, how many of those do you have to eat?

clickbaits are the worst, amirite?
i still remember when a "news"paper in my country proudly announced that they have agreed (with other newspapers) that they wouldn't do clickbait topics anymore.
within 10 days, they did just that.

on topic though, never really got the appeal or praise of eating much, i've always thought that it sucked balls. eating something "hard to eat" ie spicy challenges are much more entertaining for me

FYI lotr trilogy is over 9 hours. so you ate it in a period of roughly 10 hours, assuming you had any breaks (which ofcourse you had unless you peed in a bottle)

>Food is my friend
Then why do you eat it??? No wonder nobody wants to be your friend because you ate them all!

fucking kek

All you had to do was follow the damn train