Things you will never eat

British beef.

>over cooked Sunday roast with rationed veg and dry Yorkshire puddings.

Pass.

Not all of it is overcooked and dry user.

Do the britbongs really cook beef roasts well done? Christ, I never want to see you tards make fun of 'murricans again.

Enjoy your mad cow britbong.

You've exceeded your weekly allotment of lettuce, citizen.

>british beef
>japanese pufferfish
What other foods are deadly?

typically no, we don't, proper roast beef should be nice and rare

that's classic american ignorance for you though

>rationed
>the fact that we had our food supplies heavily constrained while fighting and contributing to the victory of a genocidal war is somehow something we should be criticised for

I'm German.

bollocks mate, we 'typically' cook it very much medium and beyond. what you get in fancy restaurants is not 'typically' the case, i was brought up on leather and bisto and so was everyone else

>and so was everyone else

No, user. Not everyone else.

>i was brought up on leather and bisto and so was everyone else
your mam's inability to cook just means she was a shit wife and mother, she doesn't represent the rest of us

You've exceeded your weekly allotment of sauerkraut, schnitzelzen.

>british beef

Why continue it 70 years later cuckold?

>never eat britbeef
>never have to worry about mad cow disease
sounds like a win to me

Bullshit

It SHOULD be nice and medium but the VAST majority do it well done

>eating farmed meat raw

you're the retard.

>Well done and raw are the only states in which beef exists

One of my childhood friends contracted and eventually died from CJD, the human form of mad cow disease.
He said he didn't feel mad, just udderly ridiculous.

Thats what happens when you follow the cooking instructions on the packaging instead of thinking for yourself.

Ever heard of the Angus breed of cow?
Try roasting a striploin overnight at 50 degrees son, honey roast carrots, thyme & garlic tatties, rosemary parsnips.
Sadly most roasts are dry, cheap meat with flavourless gravy and uninspired vegetables.

Correct. British mothers are especially shit at cooking.

You are below your weekly requirement of Ahmed cock, citizen

I can literally feel not being able to swallow while looking at that pic.

British beef is so shit that 70% of their beef is imported from Ireland.

Isn't british beef horse?

Sadly also true, although mostly only in the working classes.
> British people are so poor and lacking in taste that 70% of their beef is imported
ftfy
Only if you shop at Lidl

genocide is nothing to be proud of

Interesting

Irish beef is proven to be one of the best in the world. Why do you think all top restaurants in Europe import from Ireland?

Nah, British pork is horse. British beef is danish pork

one thing about england. even if the seletion isn't as varied, the produce they have is very very good

>corn-fed chicken is delicious therefore potato-fed cows must be delicious too

No one's buying it, Paddy.

>British beef

>udderly

Good goy

I wonder how many of you fucktards making fun of britbong beef realize that nearly all the breeds we raise in the US for meat came from Britain (with several exceptions of course). But you wouldn't realize that because you've never worked with cattle.

Actually, cattle fed on root vegetables in wintertime (plus good hay) make for delicious beef. My grandfather used to feed his cattle fields of turnips and rutabagas in the winter. Delicious.

I've worked with ya mum LOL

Horse is fucking tasty.

Americans are just awful

*unless it's gyppos or yids

Who cares? They're our cows now.

Incorrect.

Canadian beef > britcuck beef

Argie beef>>>>>scotch beef>>>>>>>>irish beef>>>>>>>>>>jap beef>>>>>>>>>>american beef>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brit beef.

Oh come on. Ther are countless different breeds and grades of beef in each of the countries you listed, as well as different methods of rearing that developed based on culinary preference and environment.

OBSESSED

>Do you want to kill X number of people, or X number of people + 1.

N + 1 please.

Saying that the predictor has never been incorrect doesn't necessarily mean the predictor has ever been correct.

Anglo shit in general. American shit is terrible too, thankfully there is basically none in continental Europe, American brands generally have different recipies than the stuff in the US with different ingredients because that shit won't sell here.

Interesting conundrum, try this one on

Indian street food

>scotch beef
>brit beef
If by 'scotch' you mean Scottish, Scotland is in Britain, plus this

You think that shit is good? The best steak I have ever had was from Billy Bob's in Austin. Local beef, an indoor rodeo arena, and the general attitude there is that is a mostly white place so the beaners pretty much stay out. The steak there puts Mortons and Ruth's Chris to shame.

USA USA USA

>implying that raising the cows on the sweet air of freedom and world hegemony makes no difference

delet this

our climate is shit and americas is god tier, whatever you think of the people.

You might be laughing, but its a true story.
Guy was a fucking legend.

>war

You're currently in a veg ration though...

>not being able to swallow

That's why you'll end up a catlady.

he said british not scottish

not for long user, and really they're not british

The Kakapo from New Zealand.
Wouldn't eat that bird, even if you paid me.

Eating some cured horse sausage at this very moment. I pity the poor fucks who will never experience horse.
Don't try to make mincemeat of it though, friendly tip. Horse meat is extremely lean so it won't work.

>Carlow

The rebels

>implying all of america has one climate

that's actually a good diallema

Do you impress 5 people with a sick jump over 1 guy?

Or do you impress 1 guy with an -even sicker- jump over 5?

>All these brits trying to justify their shit meat

kek whine more faggots

>americans trying to shit over other people's beef

twin kek

No one cares mate.

Not really. I actually never got food poisoning from street food there, because they fry it to oblivion, there's no way any dodgy stuff could remain.

Stuff from restaurants though, that's another matter.

>really they're not british
By what fucktarded yank """scotch""" larper definition are people that are citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and residents on the island if Great Britain not British?

You already lost your empire, stop trying to keep people who don't want to suck your queen's tit in it. You're worthless now and simply a 'murrian sycophant. Scotland is better than that.

>You already lost your empire
I'm not even a Brit, what's the assumption based on? Having basic foreign geographical knowledge? Scotland is British, stop larping.

>muh beef

beef is a shit meat anyway

just eat chicken thighs like any sane person dose

The mad cow's been gone for years
But Australian beef did taste better then British during my time down under

not worth the $100000 fine or the year in proson

>50 degrees

what

thank god. nz beef better

>"I'm totally sane guys"
>Still following the sandnigger tradition of looking down on pork, originally thought up by jews

You're right, user
I'd rather not get Mad Cow Disease

It does. It's hot sometimes and sometimes it's cold. Some days it rains and some days it's sunny.

Ethiopian cuisine

>ITT: People who have never experienced meat from outside their own country.

Here's the scoop: There's very little difference aside from US Corn fed. However, if we compare all Grass fed equally, then unless you're all supertasters, you'll never know.

For the record: Corn fed is slightly sweeter and caramalises extremely quickly.

user said nothing for or against pork.

>touching any anglo "food" at all

>we
Ya? Which infantry did you serve in?
Fuck off

>implying that Americans don't take good ingredients and turn them into shit tier food.

Actually, if you ever looked at a climate chart, America (USA) has 9 distinct climates, fartbag.

>britcucks

LEL

He means 50 degrees kelvin

>Implying the Irish aren't West Britons and the Scots aren't Northern Britons.

Only when it benefits the British to say so.

Lol, quite the opposite. Scotland and Ireland want independence and autonomy....

...Until they need bailing out. Then they'll sing the praises of the 'united kingdom' until they're ready for the next vote of independence.

Which Britain keeps enabling.

Bottom line: they're all cucks.

If you jump over the 5 guys you get 5 high fives.