Why can Jew food be so god damned good sometimes?

Why can Jew food be so god damned good sometimes?

Because Jews aren't actually as bad as /pol/ wants you to think?

what's inherently jewish about a salmon sandwich?

No pork.no meat and cheese together fasting every year with matzo

That's a bagel and lox, dummy.

I made latkes once, I'm the furthest thing from a Jew.

They were fucking delicious, actually. It helps that I absolutely love sour cream and applesauce, too.

are those capers?

Because they are precisely like every other tribal grouping. They have great food and bad food. That's like saying why do white 'murrican's have such shit food? They have good and bad both.

Food is the great equalizer that proves the lie of white nationalism. That's one thing I fail to understand. How does a purported cooking board continue to support cuckoldry white nationalism a la Bannon/Trump?

Those are good

But when I see my senpai eat this I gag

Because you are a dumb liberal with no understanding of economic issues.

salmon looks bad quality

because Veeky Forums is angry or failed people mostly, which tend to vote right no matter the country

>because you're a liberal

Great argument against why food is the great equalizer and nullifies race baiting. You're a genius. Do you write for Breitbart?

>is used to dyed salmon steaks

have you ever caught one wild, they're not devilishly red inside

Lox is salmon fuck tard

I don't like Trump, user. I hate him with a strong fiery passion and I wish his cunt mother had an abortion. He's pathetic and a worthless piece of shit. God I hate that guy so much. I just wanna smack those fucking asshole lips off his face. One day.

>No dill visible
>Possibly none at all

that's a very eastern european jew dish

gefilte fish?

Honest question... what are good traditional 'jewish dishes'?

Because there is no such thing as "Jew food", just food from whatever region they inhabit, whether that's Europe or the Middle East, that they have tailored to meet their religious dietary restrictions. Most of the time, the non-Jewish version of a food is better. Pastrami sandwich? Good. Pastrami and swiss sandwich? Amazing. Potato pancake? Good. Potato pancake with bacon? Amazing.

go back to rebbit with your fucking bacon meming

Kung Pau, Szechuan, and General Tso's chicken.

It's seen as traditional food in Scandinavia too. I don't know who did it first.

yeah, like noodles. maybe the wops and chinks came up with it themselves independently

matzo balls are good
latkes are good
knishes are good
babka is good

>anyone who likes bacon is memeing
Fuck off, kike. Potato pancakes are meant to have bacon.

But they didn't. Marco Polo brought noodles back to Italy from China.

i'm not a jew, you fucking rebbit piece of shit. FUck you you fucking faggot

I came here to post an oven joke but cant think of one.

no, that's not true at all

Stop trying to fit in, Shlomo. Nobody is buying it.

>Knishes
The only good thing about going to a game at Yankee Stadium.

Please tell me you cu/ck/s have had challah before.

or rugelach

Jews are fucking terrible anyone who thinks otherwise has never had interactions in a real Jewish community. Sure you know a Jew here and there and boy golly is he swell. It's a hole different animal when you get these creatures in a large concentration.

like brioche

You are so fucking stupid it hurts. NO SHIT lox is salmon but the combination of cream cheese, and lox on a bagel is a Jewish staple. You could find this shit out with 1 simple google search god damn what a clueless pleb you are.

or hamantaschen just in time for purim

>what is butter

and egg you fuckwit

I was implying that challah doesn't contain butter whereas brioche does.

Scandis and Scots eat smoked salmon too, Chaim.

potato pancakes aren't a jewish food, you dumb cunt. in fact, the best way to have them involves pork.

Is there anything more appetizing and filling than a passover seder?

Coming up soon!

That's not strictly Jewish food, more a broad Eastern European thing. Just modern Jewish culture is heavily influenced by Eastern European Jews.

I'd say they're 50/50
>had jewish neighbors
>asked for me to watch their poorly trained dogs
>they're known for shitting on the floors
>watched them for two weeks
>jews come back
>I'm 8 at the time
>Instead of paying me money like I was promised they try to pay me with a bobblehead they picked up in Vegas
>Also try accusing me of stealing chips
Jewish tricks aren't a lie son

You sound like a closeted fag with a man crush.

Yes, I love challah I often eat it with spicy Russian mustard and salami, followed by a toasted bagel, herb cream cheese, 5-6 slices of lox,fresh dill, red onion, pepper and capers with a side of french fries and a stack of hot latkes. Fuck fuck fuck this is why I am fat.THE JEWS MADE ME FAT WAHHHH

That's fucking stupid. When will you newfag redditors get it through your heads that not everything needs pork? In fact, most things are better without pork. Personally, I never eat it, and this autistic obsession with it is fucking pathetic. Not because I'm Jewish, but because pigs are fucking disgusting animals, and it's absurd that you're trying to make potato pancakes some kind of pork dish when it obviously isn't. Stop trying to take latkes from us.

>who invented the bagel

We are talking about the combination you thick cunt

prove it. post your foreskin.

Is this that Jewish rage I keep hearing so much about?

I'm not even Jewish bro

>actually might be 1/8

If I could I'd hang you and call you a goy.

>Not because I'm Jewish, but because pigs are fucking disgusting animals
pigs are cleaner than you, you daft shitstain. they are delicious to boot, which is two more good qualities than you possess.

>tfw I put pork on all my bagels

>not because I'm Jewish
>stop trying to take latkes from us
>from us
I can see through your tricks.

>salami
fucking goyim

>concentration

i see what you did there.

jews must die.

>food disproves white nationalism.

no, it doesn't.

food doesn't fucking matter. it's totally degenerate to even care about what you eat, because food is just fuel needed to live a life dedicated to the advancement of the volken.

fucking kill yourself, kike.

I can't fathom how far Poe's Law went with /pol/.

i don't have one- i'm muslim

BUT IT'S BEEF SALAMI

yeah, nice snarky comment. did you learn that style of non-answer from colbert? because being 'funny' isn't the same as being 'right'.

This is satire. You are a satirist.

no, the fuck it is not, you blind fuck. you actually think the shit they spew to you on the TV and the shit they taught you at school is true?

lmfao idiot.

What does a people's politics have to do with it's food?

Nice try.

this better be ironic false flagging

you are forgiven

t. Ezra Greenberg

You are continuing to post satirical sentences.

kewl half-jew here

can confirm. went to synagogue twice when I was a kid, it was fucking hell, and my fully jew side of the family is fucking garbage

why, because you can't imagine someone actually not believing the lies?

do you really fucking believe that white people aren't smarter than niggers?

do you really fucking believe that a vast amount of the people who run the global finance cartels aren't jewish?

do you really fucking think 'everyone is equal?'

White people are smarter than niggers, but Jews are smarter than white people. If white people are so smart, then why did they allow themselves to be taken over by a minuscule portion of the population?

because they were too fucking good natured.

if you're a white person, your goal in life should be to rectify that.

Seems like mental gymnastics to me. Life is fueled entirely by results, and the more intelligent and well thought out actions of the Jewish people have led to be a major part of the ruling class of any country in which they reside. In terms of intelligence, it goes: niggers < spics < Irish < Slavs < Arabs < Mediterranean Europeans < Indians < Whites < Asians < Jews

what does, 'fueled by results' mean?

if you want 'results' then whites have made the best civilizations, even better than any asian or jew civilizations.

by mental gymnastics you mean what?

white people are naturally gregarious and we need to stop being so accepting of people not like us, does that sound like mental gymnastics to you, or do you believe, 'refugees welcome'?

Gregarious, or gullible? If someone gets conned, then the conman is clearly the smarter on.

one*
Sorry, my dumb white brain made me leave out a letter.

cunning =/= smart

wow so this is /pol/ in its most undiluted form. You are clearly frustrated with something in your life and you've decided to take it out on the "system" on a Food and cooking board on Veeky Forums, and after 4+ frustratingly-subdued responses you decided to go full-blown /pol/tard and begin the eternal rant.

So you're white and you're superior to every other person without white skin, I get it. Why don't you post some of your accomplishments then? Do you read "white" literature? Do you paint like the great "white" painters? Do you even know calculus, the fundamental theorems formulated by a white man?

You're the diseased remnants of a great but crumbling civilization that's tearing itself apart, and spat out this afterbirth. You are so deficient in everything that made "white civilization" great and to associate yourself with them is like taking a shit on the Mona Lisa. You are incomplete, subhuman. The new civilization doesn't see race but you aren't a part of that. You're just sitting helplessly by the sidelines waiting to die, and all you have is anger and frustration. Goodbye, Oh superior being.

i thought that this was about results? meaning, civilization?

are you somehow arguing with me that white people have to re-learn cruelty, or are you agreeing with me? i can't figure out what your point is. do you think that the world will be better after white civilization dies, and everyone is a mixed slave or a jew? is that what you want? do you have a point or just angry that

Because like other humans, they enjoy tasty food.
Their culture, therefore, has a tradition of making tasty food.
This means, most other humans will find most food Jews find tasty, tasty.

If someone is cunning, it's often said that they are able to outsmart others. If someone is able to trick you, they are smarter than you. Also, if you look at crime, education, and income statistics, Jews beat whites, percentage-wise, across the board. I'm sorry that facts trigger you so much, snowflake, but Jews are just superior to whites in the same way that whites are superior to blacks.

>strawman and moving the goal posts: the post

fuck off, you don't even know what you're talking about, let alone what anyone else is talking about.

The results are that Jews are the ruling class. They run the banks. They run the media. They run the government.

the only thing we care about is what is best for white people. we don't think white people 'deserve' anything because they're white. we care about white people because we're white. we work for the interests of white people because we're white. we don't expect nigs and kikes to do anything different. so with that in mind we have to correct the flaw that allowed nigs and kikes to leech off of us: our generosity and kindness.

and so we kill them. we've allowed this to go on far too long; we should have exterminated their kind in the middle ages.

Haha I know exactly what both of us are talking about, and none of them concern any concrete goalposts. Everything you typed is pure emotion and theory.

I'll continue responding to you because you've caught me in a good mood.

In fact, let me profile you based off your posts:
You are:
>male, mid-twenties
>NEET or making around $40,000 a year
>low-income housing or living with parents
>weak relationships
>directionless and unsatisfied
>keyboard warrior

And Wa La! A proud member of the alt-right and Aryan brotherhood.

But you didn't, because you're dumb.

I feel bad for the newfags who actually took the jew meme seriously and now went full stormfront. I mean, almost feel bad. Hard to feel too bad for the retarded.

Same, but I also feel bad for the retards who get triggered by any comment about kikes and start telling people to go back to /pol/ because a Jew joke was made.

Nah.

Why does your food sounds like name for Witches? is Beelzebub Jewish food too?

>itt: white people trying to gloat about white people being harmed and simultaneously attempting their efforts to prevent harm

disgusting.

i bet you'd think it was funny if you mother got raped, too?

which is it then? the jews own the banks, therefore we should bow to them, or, it's all a meme?

or take the red pill and realize that your concern for race is just an extension for your concern for your family. those of you that know what a family is.

>How does a purported cooking board continue to support cuckoldry white nationalism a la Bannon/Trump?
Because there's far more important things than cooking at stake.

>i bet you'd think it was funny if you mother got raped, too?
Yes, and if you don't, then you don't belong on Veeky Forums. moralfags have never had any place here, and they never will.

The correct way to assemble a bagel is to put the capers after the cream cheese and before the lox so they don't fall off. And squeeze lemon before grinding pepper, otherwise the lemon washes off much of the pepper.

>but Jews are just superior to whites in the same way that whites are superior to blacks.
If it weren't for whites' literally billions of $ MUH SHOAH money you subhuman sandmonkeys receive each year, you would stop existing by tomorrow.
Also correlation does not equal causation you superbrain. Cunningness is just one form of intelligence and is usually associated with criminal trash, not really respected.
We could discuss this all night long and I would prove your sorry ass wrong, but this is not the right board for it, nor do I give enough of a shit about some mudblood to waste my precious time.

>words in a different language scare me