/alc/ general

How you doing boyos, 11AM and drunk here

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/290045317812846592/290045317812846592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Australia is gay.

Lost my job on my birthday this week, falling back into the slump of depressed drinking/weed smoking. Getting my first drink of the night on, a nice Asahi beer. I just want to feel happy again.

About to pop some Percs so I don't drink

Where you're from that you're buying Asahi? Also when you lose a job how do you hold back drinking until the evening? I'd get wasted from the moment of waking up probably, or not drink and find a new job, lol

Why not both?

It must be nice to be an American and have pharms everywhere

come to discord
discordapp.com/channels/290045317812846592/290045317812846592

I'm in Dallas, Texas. I'm drinking the regular Asahi Dry, but sometimes you can find Asahi Black, which is pretty legit.

Last time I lost my job, I stayed drunk for a month straight and gave myself (self diagnosed) pancreatitis. Couldn't eat worth shit, ended up vomiting after small amounts of food and stomach felt full and hurt 24/7... I don't want to repeat that. I have pretty decent control, but in the end I'll admit alcohol is my best friend. Drinking makes me feel safe, warm, and loved like nobody in my life ever has.

when i got laid off the first time we started drinking in the office, then me and a couple coworkers got fucking obliterated, it was pretty fun actually. i miss those guys

It's 1:07 pm on my day off here and I haven't started drinking. I only drank half a bottle of Turkey last night, just wasn't feeling it. Felt full all night, awful indigestion and just couldn't get drunk like I normally do. Now I hate that there's only half a bottle. It's simply not enough. If I drink that today then there's no doubt I'll be able to drink like I normally do and no doubt want more. Wondering if I should just shoot down and get a 500ml bottle of Jack. They're on special at my local and that will probably give me enough to feel satiated.

probably going to grab some fireball and blackberry wine tomorrow with my gf

doing a pretty good job of keeping this habit under control but muh life problems keeps me from going completely without

Just drink what you have and then take it from there. Unless you have to go to the shop by car, then better stock up

This. Who /2DUIs/ here?

Yeah, I'd have to drive which is specifically why I'm planning ahead now.

I'm confident if I start drinking now it'll go down like water and then before I know it it'll all be gone and I need to buy more.

I noticed my ex BF who is now an ex GF, is the reason I drink. I drink because I miss the boy I fell in love with, on top of loosing him the year my best friend was eaten alive by cancer. Now I'm sitting here sucking down Evan Williams because I'll never love a man the way I loved John, and I'm stuck suffering alone and out of love.

>my ex BF who is now an ex GF, is the reason I drink.

good riddance to them

Why didn't you buy more ahead of time you stupid alchie?

rude

My world is beyond fucked up from it, and I loved him more an anything, but I could never love a woman the way I love a man.

I haven't even started drinking yet. What's the problem?

Sorry for your pain

The fact that you treat buying more like some kind of dilemma.

I was obviously just looking someone to say "go buy more, it's fine" so I could alleviate the guilt from my addiction

not him but i was going to say it earlier until i assumed you had already left by the time you posted this >8695568

Ill survive by sucking life from the bottle.

I'll leave soon. I have to shower but can't get off the couch.

Wait they're trans? Interdasting

Yep. Trans MtF. I couldn't actually enjoy being with them, so I broke the relationship off. I'm still madly in love with them, and will never quit loving them. I just cannot be in a relationship with her.

A friend of mine who is trans had a similar experience from the other end. It is a shame.

>him
>them
>them
>her

Have another drink you fucking mess lol

In a way I'm glad I've never been with a woman or let alone a man. At least I don't have to go through all this mess

kek. I've been drinking, and I cannnot keep up with pronouns.
I feel for their struggle. I'm on the other end of it, and feeling like shit from it. Its been 2+ years, and I miss the guy I fell in love with, but I know I could end up sleeping with who they are now. I could do it, but I'd never be able to successfully relationship her.

I blacked out and fell off my parents 2nd story deck on Saturday. Broke my arm, So god damn embarrassing.

I'm drinking the shame away now

I think I'm going to give the oxycodone to my hooker neighbor and maybe let her suck my dick in exchange, I wish that was a joke.

So, how long until he/she sucks a 12 gauge from guilt and not being able to "transition"?

If you find someone who is halfway normal it isn't a big deal. If you find yourself with someone who is a nutter, get out of the relationship.

It's not that difficult. Well, it is if you fall in love with a nutter, but if you are more selective and try not to be swayed too much by your dick you can usually avoid that pitfall.

Then again, you might as well castrate yourself and live in a bubble if you are afraid of being hurt or inconvenienced.

Man fuck off, that person loves them. Also with hormones Suicide rates are low.

I guess pretty soon. I'm hoping never, because I might suck the lead out of a 9mm if she ever kills herslelf.

can confirm

>you might as well castrate yourself and live in a bubble if you are afraid of being hurt
That's what I'm doing, sure it has its drawbacks, sometimes I feel lonely. The worst is when you hangout with a girl and let's say she falls asleep leaning on you. The body contact just hits me, I realize how desperate for any human contact I am. But as long as I try to avoid people it's kind of ok, alcohol fills that role pretty nicely.

That's not what the crusaders harp...
>hurr durr your insensitivity causes these suicide rates

Just make a move. What are you worried about? The worst that will happen is she'll silently be disappointed or make an excuse. Lots of people aren't in great physical shape, have small penises, and/or are inexperienced. Everyone has to start somewhere. Grow a pair.

hormones are a treatment. there's a lot of reasons. why, of all places, be a dick here?
you don't seem like an exceptionally sensitive person.

8pm and buzzing.

Bought two bottles so I don't have to drive to the store tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll probably be drunk by noon.

The gatorade keeps my hands from cramping up when I drink too much so that's good.

It just sucks that when I get drunk I can't really play video games even though I want to. I wish I could just stay buzzed and never cross over but it's hard not to keep drinking faster.

A treatment for mental illness?

Of course I understand that that's what I should do. And yeah, i could get all excited and say yeah I'm gonna go for it and shit. Said that many times before in the past, the times I actually did it it went to shit, eventually I stopped giving a fuck. When a kid touches a hot oven 3 times and gets burned is he gonna touch it for a 4-th one even if it is cold? And no I'm not some pussy faggot asking for sympathy or whatever, I'm quite fine where I am

What?

Surely that's worth a fuck? Blowjobs are so damned overrated. I've never once cum from one. All the day is get me more eager to fuck. I just treat it like an entree with her pussy being the main course.

sensitivity is deception, empathy is base and ugly

if a person suffers because their physical body doesn't match their brain, what's wrong with giving them a pill to take that makes the difference smaller, that makes them feel better about it?
what's it to you?

that's about the most wretched thing I've ever heard

>Drinking makes me feel safe, warm, and loved like nobody in my life ever has.

Oh wow. I know many alcoholics have felt this way but just reading that felt weird.

>bought a 6pack after work and told myself id just drink 3
>drank all 6, no remorse

i need someone to keep me honest

I don't consume any media: books, films*, tv* or games when when I'm drinking.

I just feel like I can't property appreciate it.

* I will watch these two drunk if I've seen the show or movie before but never for the first time

Yet it's true.

Know exactly what you mean. I have some bottles that would equal a half but I just had to stop at vons and get another bottle. I need a full one.

Even if I don't end up drinking every last drop I need to know that I have a full bottle.

I agree. All my life I've been Superman in my mind but no one understands. Where's my pill for flight, x-ray vision and super strength? Trans have it easy.

I'm /1DUI/

I hope I don't get another but sometimes I still drive buzzed.

Because that's an oversimplification of the issue of dysphoria.

Americans can get all drugs, including pharmaceuticals easier than the rest of the world. Do you think amphetamines and benzodiazepines are prescribed as easy in the rest of the world?

Them? Wtf are you talking about it?

so is calling it a mental illness :^)

>Also with hormones Suicide rates are low.

Yeah no.

Sadly full bottle is the minimum I can start without feeling like I won't have enough.

Now that I'm back I had a look at my little recycling box to take out trash day: 4 bottles of red, 3 bottles of Turkey, 1 bottle of Devil's Cut and 1 bottle of Turkey and a small Jack bottle to come.

Granted Monday was a public holiday but that's still awful for a little over a week.

Been saying it for years but it really is time to quit. If only for the financial benefit.

Just be careful bro. They're not nice to second offenders

I don't give a shit but it is a mental disorder.

You're telling me alcoholic addiction is a legit mental disorder but denying your fucking biology isn't? Let's be intellectually honest here.

not really, mental illness is a broad term which would encompass dysphoria, the implication is what makes people want to play word games

Holy shit have you never accidentally used a singular them? This is an alcoholic thread, assume all posters are drunk.

Are you a woman? Get out. Female alcoholics get way too fucking sensitive. At least guys can be bros and talk shit.

The rest of the world is an incredibly broad thing to ask about. How the fuck should I know? I was just asking.

Honestly, my life is pretty "meh" right now. I do have a good job with people I enjoy working with, but the pay is kinda low and it'll be a while before I can up my status and even longer before I can sit for the P.E. I've been recently plunged to being single, but I do have my two sweet pit bulls to keep me company. Basically, I'm just sailing through life without any real drive for the time being. Anyways, Weihenstephaner lager here.

It's interesting to me that you switch up your drink a lot. I mainly stick to smirnoff and just switch flavors every now and then.

Can't drink the regular stuff. I wake up way too dehydrated.

Well that's not what I'm harping, I'm harping actual regimentation for the trans people. Regular therapy, hormones, exercise that makes them look more feminine (squats etc).

How so? I'm just curious. I went through it once.

what about mtf alcoholics

I'd support you taking that. hell I want one.

Fair enough but feel free to calm the fuck down. I'm just not that drunk yet so I didn't consider it was just a major fuck up.

I assume it's because when I'm drunk I don't make so many errors.

trans people are legitimately mentally ill, its a lost cause

the alcohol fucks with your hormones stop drinking so much it's giving you more dysphoria mentally too probably.

If you're taking hormones you probably think more like a woman now. But you still have that bro in you. Stay.

Okay, let's just genocide the mentally ill, oh wait you're in the alky thread (as am I) I guess it's on the train for us too.

>Freaks out that someone used the wrong pronoun
>tells someone else to calm down

>I guess it's on the train for us too
never said it wasnt

genocide is a bit much though

I merely said what the fuck. Is that freaking out to you? You're a sensitive little bitch aren't you?

And I said holy shit, which is a less intense swear. So why did you even ask me to calm down in the first place?

What the fuck is happening, usually this thread takes a couple of days, but now everybody is pissed and willing to fight each other. Have we started the fire?

>tfw you can't have virtual bar fights

Well we're all lost causes, we'll be burdens on those that aren't. Might as well just purge.

>deep throbbing pain in lower left arm
why is my body doing this?

4 here get wrecked son

So that the calming down would commence. Sensitive as fuck wow.

I just drink whatever I feel like on the night and sometimes what's on special.

I use a lot of ice with my spirits and keep a glass of water next to the glass I'm drinking booze from on my side table so dehydration is often not an issue for me. Rarely get very bad hangovers and my skin hasn't yet suffered from my alcohol abuse.

>not being aware how chatty and agressive drunks can get

They're always busier over/near the weekend and there's a fight about trans stuff that is inflating the post count.

>I use a lot of ice with my spirits and keep a glass of water next to the glass I'm drinking booze from on my side table so dehydration is often not an issue for me. Rarely get very bad hangovers and my skin hasn't yet suffered from my alcohol abuse.

lol holy fuck are you me? Lots of ice, thermos of water, on a side table.

If you're also chasing your drink with a bite of food because your body has been rejecting the alcohol for years then we'd be one.

the only thing that ever gave me mental dysphoria was my testosterone, haven't felt that since the blockers kicked in

also alcohol elevates blood estrogen levels

thanks my dude

Almost kindred spirits but I don't eat for the most part throughout the day or night. I might have a snack or too here and there but generally I just drink and then have a massively unhealthy junk meal late at night.

It's funny how I feel some odd connection.

One of the most dramatic experiences in life is finding people who are like you, not different.

Have a shots worth of Evan, 2 high life's and an icehouse 40

Not too bad after a long day at work. Who knows what I'll get into for st pattys tomorrow, probably won't remember tomorrow night

No problem sis.

Tell me about your transition. I've heard a lot of the usual stuff but I'd like to hear your story even if you just tell it briefly.

When you're introverted and often feel like an outsider finding anyone similar is often refreshing.