Looking for recommendations for incorporating fruit into my main meals and not just desserts or side dishes...

Looking for recommendations for incorporating fruit into my main meals and not just desserts or side dishes. I'd really like to try something with apples if any of yall can help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobotie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAH THICK LIKE THE MEMES ON MY BLACKPEOPLERTWITTER SUBREDDIT@!!!!

Pork goes great with apples.

hashtag applescience

Really? Anything particular you'd recommend?

You don't understand kang culture, cracker.

#justicefortryevon #blm

Wrap salads you think would be good
Chicken, apple slices, red onion and peanuts in a balsamic oil dressing or aioli would be bomb on a whole wheat tortilla. Banana or blueberry pancakes for dessert, salad wrap for lunch, baked pears with any protein for dinner, throw blackberries, raspberries, grapes and blueberries in all day,

Don't make shit so complicated.

iunno, braised apple with pork chops?

I like also using an apple ale (NOT RED'S) when making a pan sauce for my pork loin, you could probably throw some apples in there too.

Painfully thick.

least you could do is spell trayvon's name correctly Thurston

kek
just from looking at the thumbnail of that pic I thought it said "patriarchy milk"

Isn't that any milk? Milk is a white power symbol now don't you know?

What did they mean by this?

dicks

Raisins go well with saute'd onion and bell peppers, which compliment pretty much every protein.

Pineapple goes well with every protein, minus fish.

Cherries are excellent with beef and pork, as are apples.

Just saute them with the protein or the accompanying veggies.

Even some fish are great with pineapple, dorado for one.

> He doesn't enjoy mahi with a pineapple salsa

Pear and goat cheese pizza on thin crust

make a compote? Honestly I never eat fruit, if I'm going to be eating a bunch of sugar I'd rather get something more desirable like cake

I know a semi healthy dish that incorporates apples with cabbages and pork.
>cut pork up to bite sized stir fry pieces
>fry with minimal oil
>when thoroughly cooked, remove out of pan
>wipe pan
>butter to preference in medium hot pan
>throw in chopped cabbage
>throw on lid until semi tender(3-5 mins on med)
>toss in apple chunks(deskinned) and cooked pork
>don't put on the lid
>cook for roughly 4-5 more mins and season with sea salt to taste
>Most important step: season with FRESHLY cracked black pepper. I like it more coarse than fine. Season it generously.
If you cooked it right, the cabbage would be tender but not withered and have a buttery taste to it.

pineapple does not go well with cheese liar and apple definitely does not go well with beef although I agree on the cherries.

I put apples in tuna salad.

Oranges(in particular mandarin) goes well with a chicken/bacon salad. Also if you put dressing on your salad you are shit.

pizza disagrees with your pineapple statement.

pineapple, bacon, and jalapeno is the american version of prosciutto and figs

Unsee! UNSEE!

True although if you put anything on a piece of bread and mozzarella with quality sauce, it would always taste good. Plus that's just one dish m8.

conceded

Your melanin deficiency is showing.

Bobotie is a pretty great meal that has fruit in it, I usually make it with apples and raisins, but apricots and bananas are pretty good too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobotie