If the appetizer is your meal, does it cease to be an appetizer?

If the appetizer is your meal, does it cease to be an appetizer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9X_gxD9YYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>endless apps

why would you even get a meal?

Tapas?

a friend and I got these one time, they told us we weren't allowed to share and refused to give us to-go boxes

what the fuck is wrong with fridays

Things are different in Flavor Town.

but is it truly ENDLESS apps?

it's endless and you can even get a different app each round if you want, it was just dumb that they felt the need to be nazis and enforce a no-sharing no-leftovers policy

That's clearly on the promotional rules. This is a fantastic value, you don't need to be an even bigger jew about it.

yeah it's whatever. in retaliation we each ordered a last round of apps and just left them to be tossed in the garbage since we couldn't take a to-go box

Based

this is the most poorfag thing to do ever

>"I'll show them they won't ever disrespect my $10 purchase again"

It's supposed to prevent a huge party of 8 ordering each app and then just sharing for half the price

given that you said you can swap out orders that kind of defeats the purpose though, it's pretty dum

These things are the worst possible thing for you

What? Food coming from a franchise restaurant is possibly a detriment to your health?

what?

WHAT?

I bet you didn't leave a tip either you poor piece of trash.

Way to show them!

>tipping after bad service

americucks

>feeling indignant after the server brought you 5+ plates of garbage tier food and 5 refills of sugary poison because they had the gall to follow the rules set by their management

yurotrash pls go

They don't want you to get a million of them and treat it like catering for 10 people at home, and different people need to get their own, you're retarded if you expected them to let you do that. Nice job being an asshole because you're too dumb to understand basic common sense, though.

>refused to give us to-go boxes
>being so poor that you take food to go

Wow. The state of the middle class in America. :-(

Stay poor flyovers.

why would he tip if he was angry at the restaurant ?

because the rules were fair and clear before he even ordered and the server had nothing to do with making them. if he didn't like the rules he should have not gone to the restaurant.

The servers did their job of bringing you your food, they didnt make up the rules. Its tiring when people refuse to tip because something out of the servers control.

>No sharing

They fuck they gonna do, stand and your table and watch you? If they see a bite of a potato skin on the wrong guy's plate are they gonna make a scene and throw you out?

>Waiter brings us the apps but tells me were not allowed to share
>Tell him I'll tip extra if he looks the other way since nobody actually gives a fuck and enforces it
>Save money and waiter got a better tip

>refused to give us to-go boxes
I always "accidentally" dump my food on the floor if they try me like this. If I can't take it with me, they're going to have to clean it up. I always make sure I knock everything on the table over and loosen the heads on the salt and pepper shakers too, fuck them.

this is the guy my parents warned me about

Why do I get the feeling you guys dont actually do this stuff?

I do, I just never go back or I might go back after 2-3 years when no one will remember.

>only applies to glorified chicken nuggets and not real chicken wings

For a moment though I was concerned I'd have to try Fridays for the first time in nearly two decades.

You went to TGIF when you were a baby and you think you can judge us based on that. Fuck off.

>baby

Get the fuck off of my lawn.

Kill yourself you don't even own a house you stupid toddler. Just fucking chug some bleach already.

If you didn't want us then, you don't deserve us or our endless apps either.

I'll take "things that never happened" for 2,000 Alex.

Their boneless wings are legit.

The sauces they put on them are not though.

You're a big meanie.

Incorrect.

user: -600,000

It's too late. It was implied that it never happened and now no one believes you.

You have to go back

The hero a drunken fool like me aspires to be

... to Spain?

Just how culturally ignorant are you?

>boards.Veeky Forums.org
>.org
>not .spain

And I lived in Rota for 4 years, what a shithole, fag.

I save my finger and toe nail clippings and put them in condiment bottles at restaurants especially ketchup lol based

I was yelling at my sister the other day,"Pizza is an appatizer!"

Mirite?

tipping is for cucks anyway

if you eat a late brunch for lunch is it still brunch or an early lunch?

Buffet style places never allow take out or they inspect it (you're paying more if theres nothing but meat and crab legs) and weight it. For something that is just an excuse to get you in the door and drink it isn't worth Friday's effort to put together the buffet experience

It's to stop one person ordering for the whole table, ie. You have a group of ten people, one guy orders endless apps so everybody just "shares" it and ten people eat all they can for a total of ten dollars.

>appetiser
It's known as an entrée you pleb.
An appetizer is a drink taken before a meal.

>pleb detected.
Appetiser can be food or drink

for you

That's an apéritif. Cute how you wanted to sound smart, but then ended up sounding like an utter tard.

>appetizer

They're called starters ffs

Wrong.
I'm not French.
The jokes on you, loser!

"Entrée" is literally only a starter if you're French though, everywhere else it means "the main course"

>everywhere else it means "the main course"
No it fucking does not.

Go back to your Allah carte, Pierre.

I'm not French.

Yes it does what are you restarted?

Here's a tip, get a better job.

>get a better job
youtube.com/watch?v=S9X_gxD9YYg

>go to shitty chain place like op
>appetizers are around 1000 calories
>main meals are 1500-2000 calories
>just for dinner