Fast food

What's the best fast food
>Hardee's god tier
>mcdonalds good tier
>taco bell meh tier
>burger King dumpster tier

Culver's is close to god tier.

Wendy's burgers are fantastic

Wendy's, chick-fil-a, and five guys are the only acceptable fast food places.

Trips a decide my meal at wednesdies or Carl junior

Culver's in Interuniversal deity-tier

You may be too drunk to drive

McDonald's and BK are both complete garbage. Taco Bell, Wendy's, Carl's Jr., and Jack-in-the-Box are alright.

Nothing on Carl's Jr's menu inspires me.

Carls has the best burgers.

Jack has the best variety (Curly Fries, Buttery jack, sourdough jack, tacos, cheese wedges)

In-n-out and sonic, only in the high desert though

This tbqh
Mcdonalds is trash food
If I need Fast Food I'm getting Wendy's or Five Guys tbqh
Chick-Fil-A is good as well, if they even count

Mein Negger

>eating greasy unhealthy food
don't do this please

>None of these are Cookout

cookout used to be god tier for me but then i found a plastic bread tie in my chicken quesadilla and i just haven't been back

White Castle god tier
Wendy's meh
Everything else nigger tier

For 3 years I went on a major health kick. I was that guy that would make air quotes around "food" in fast food signaling my contempt for it. About 3 months ago I found myself starving and desperate and pulled into a McD's. After years of being away it was getting my first handjob all over again. That sweet sweet ketchup. The double cheesburger with extra everything, especially pickles. Those salty, salty fries. Wash it down with an orange Hi-C. I went back and got a big mac for the hell of it once I was finished with my double cheeseburger.

For so long I left the world of fast food only to rediscover that fast food is awesome and McD's is king of them all.

For me, the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich.

this meme is getting old, grow up.

Memes never die.

>replying to a 3 hour old post
How new are you?

Sounds like a personal problem desu.

How mature are you?

>3 hrs is a long time for ck
wut

White Castle is so expensive. each small little sad sandwich is almost $1 dollar and that's just the plain, regular sandwich. If you want any flavor that's actually good ; open your wallet and pour it in their cash register. not saying it's bad but rather expensive.

I unironically enjoy Taco Bell for what it is

Taco Bell is trash. To start, they put wood pulp in the meat, look it up.(like many other fast food joints do) What it is is mass produced garbage. I got a chemical burn in my mouth from eating one of their tacos, it tasted like I was chewing on a cigarette butt.

>>mcdonalds good tier
m8...

what would you put in 'good' tier, m8?

It cost the same as any fast food place. It pretty much the only fast food I eat & probably get it once a month. I usually get 2 double cheeseburgers & 2 chicken with cheese sandwiches which is like $6.50. Not bad in my book for a once a month guilty pleasure. I think the last time I didn't bring my lunch to work & had to run out to grab something it was like $8.50 for a double cheeseburger & 5 piece spicy nuggets from Wendy's.

All fast food I've ever been to is just shit
it's too expensive for the low quality food they serve
just go to tesco and buy a sandwich instead, so you don't waste time & money
I really don't get the appeal of fast food at all