Get hungry

>get hungry
>mosey onto Veeky Forums
what are you cravings, my friends? for me, it is cheesesteak

I crave onion rings all the time. There is literally no moment in my life where I do not crave onion rings. The desire for the fried goodness wrapped around the sweet and savory flesh burns within me 24/7.

$40 of the finest mcdonald's fare

haven't had onion rings in like 10 years
that's a lot of "food"

cuban sandwich
I ironically know 1 place 40 miles away where i can get a subpar one from.

pumpkin risotto

i should've never gone on low carb

I've driven 58 miles just to get a Quizno's sandwich once

I've been eating healthy/counting calories and exercising for months

I have a non-stop craving to just sit down with a huge bag of chips and a giant tub of french onion dip and eat myself sick.
Also I want to order my "specialty" pizza from my old favorite delivery place which was covered in all kinds of goodness and oily as fuck.
Also want to order from my old favorite cheap dirty chinese place, some honey chicken, sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, crab rangoon, egg rolls, and spring rolls.

... but I can't.

I bought some pringles a few weeks ago and still havn't finished them. Every time I eat one I feel so guilty I end up spitting it out after I chew it up.

Lost 30 lbs and am back to a healthy weight though... I want the annoying fat guy inside my head to fucking die already.... CHOKE ON STEAMED BROCCOLI YOU FUCKING FUCK!!!

Fuck, just saw it in another post, now I want Gyoza really bad right now

I once drove 38 miles for a slim jim

I just ate, but I was craving something sweet after my omelette, so I just had a little green powdered sugar donut

mcchicken unironically

Anything shrimp or squid.

Keep doing it. You can kill the fat guy. He'll die and peace and prosperity will fill the space his fat used to occupy.

You can do it.

SOMEBODY BRING ME A FUCKING TACO

I'm really craving chicken curry with very little rice. Maybe other Indian food. Delicious carbs weigh heavily on my mind, so you could get me to salivate a liter if you offered me naan.

Veeky Forums is a good place to lose your appetite 90% of the time

i want sheppard's pie lads

:^)

grilled octopus with some lemon for some reason.

Really wanting a steak, but it just started raining and i don't want to grill in the rain.

i crave a good gyro every now and then, lucky for me there's a goat greek shop near my work

brisket and sausage

Nachos... god damn I want some nachos.

>Diced red onion
>Montery Jack Cheese
>Sour cream & chives
>Salsa
>Jalapenos
>Guacamole
>Shredded steak to top it off

I need lasagna in me urgent.

Okay, Red Warrior, just calm down.

Pizza and mexican food