I am having a wine party with a few friends of mine and my boyfriend however he only likes to drink beer (hates...

I am having a wine party with a few friends of mine and my boyfriend however he only likes to drink beer (hates liquor/wine). What's a good wine to give him that is not too assertive and he can sip for show just so my friends think he is cultured?

Also I'd like to serve something with the wine. Anyone here have any recommendations for an amouche bouche (amusement for the mouth) type of dish? Thanks.

> he only likes to drink beer (hates liquor/wine)
> so my friends think he is cultured?

You can train a monkey to tie a necktie but that doesn't mean he can argue a case before the supreme court

Let him drink his beer, alcoholic beverages are supposed to be for fun, not for pretending to be "cultured"

I hope your boyfriend pisses in the wine.

Just kill yourself and then there won't be a problem. Also, those dishes piling up on the sink need to be washed. Get off the computer.

A chilean Pinot Noir.

OP both of these guys are just complete man child losers who are probably NEET, eat mcChickens daily and drink cola. Wouldn't be surprised if they are acctually on neet bux or work blue collar jobs like the wage cucks they are.

I recommend you get a decent bottle of merlot. Very easy on the palate, light with fruity notes.

Get a sweet red wine or ice wine for him

>they are probably NEET
>work blue collar jobs like the wage cucks that they are
maybe lay off the wine, buddy

> Wouldn't be surprised if they are acctually on neet bux or work blue collar jobs like the wage cucks they are.
>or

Not surprised you can't read, uneducated cretin. Go back to the pabst blue ribbon after your construction job loser

If he likes beer, let him have it. It's about enjoying the drink.
My favourite simple pairing is Sauvignon Blanc with simple tuna sandwich. Get a baguette, cut it up to small slices, maybe toast it a little if you prefer, put the tuna chunk on the, sprinkle with basil, place an olive on each one. Voila, simple yet great snack for a SB .

Also, stop being pretentious about wine culture.

What was the point of your post when the contradiction makes it redundant. Yeah, either they have a job or they don't, well done

The point is if they are NEET or blue collar they both are low class and uncultured plebs who need tendies, cola and cheap beer.

Thus go away. No plebs allowed here, and no room for anti women /r9k/ virgins either.

All attention whores must burn.

>Being this mad

Make a simple meat and cheese platter, look up a guide on youtube or something. As for the wine just give him something fruity like a merlot or some kind of zinfandel. You know google exists right?

yes but it's fun posting here and seeing people get angry at me

>when you have to pretent you're tough shit on an imageboard
I'll never understand this type

Ice cold white wine is probably your best bet for a beer drinker.

in the future, if you want to role play as a productive person on the internet, it's more plausible if you avoid giving yourself away with /r9k/ phrases like "wage cuck"

I love wine, drink maybe 5-6 bottles a month, but I hate people who treat it like fashion. pretending wine makes you "classy" is why so many people are hostile to the idea of enjoying it

>I'm better than you because I consume fermented grape juice

consumes, but has to ask a bavarian jew stomping board for advice on what her insecure boyfriend might like

and then starts PMSing when she gets told to fuck off

stop pretending to be cultured, you aren't, you are a low class bratty entitled scum who lives in the states or UK and says words like "cultured, classy, fancy" when referring to things that come effortlessly to non-plebs

nice work misspelling and then explaining amuse-bouche too.

neck yourself immediately

Hah. You can't honestly tell me you think OP is actually a woman, right?
That post screams of faux-intellectual literal faggotry.

Get a good ice wine or a nice chenin blanc as for amouse bouche either some crackers or if you have time make an open faced sanchwich like tapas

PEEEEENOOO
NOOOOOOUUAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this.
get a nice sauvignon blanc or something like that and chill it before serving

I'm a bar drinking alone waiting for my friends to finish class. It's st Patrick's day so the bartender doesn't realize I do this everyday

>op uses terms like "wage cuck"
yeah deffo a dumb librul great analysis m80

>amouche bouche
You ought to be thrown into the Seine, my dear.

>t. whiteknight winefag

Pour some cheap wine in his glass and just have him walk around with it. He doesn't have to drink it, but I'm sure he will eventually
Maybe Vermouth or something.

Ehh, fuck the haters. Wine parties can be fun, and everyone has to start somewhere.

As to your boyfriend, get him some nice beers, like an imperial stout or barleywine. Let him sip those instead of the wine. Unless he's a redneck whitetrash that only likes Busch lite, it should be fine.

Merlot is not typically light you dunce, although it is rather forgiving for beginners.
I would suggest to OP that you source some medium dry Italian whites. Soave is an excellent choice and very easy drinking.
I find non drinkers to be far more responsive to whites, as reds are a little heavy unless one is that way inclined.
As for amuse bouche, pair a meat or fish and a piece of fruit or veg with a wine, stick it on a stick or a blini, and bobs yr unkle

french is a meme language

>no room for anti women /r9k/ virgins either.
Where do you think you are normalfag scum?

Welch's grape juice.

Or let him buy a really nice craft beer, you get more flavors out of that then a Damn bottle of wine

Plus fuck you for thinking drinking wine is all about being cultured, it's not. Drinking wine is for idiots who have a poorly developed palate and think wine somehow has an insane variety of tastes

You know what, I hope your boyfriend brings a box of some random wine and eats craft singles the entire time laughing at you all for being a bunch of little shits

Nah, (((Manischewitz))) Cherry Wine. Good shit.

Your boyfriend is a pussy of he can't drink red wine. Cabernet sauvignon and Pino noir are delicious.

Ice wine

I am probably more pretentious than I should be about alcohol, and I love tendies - what's your point?

faget

R I E S L I N G
I
E
S
L
I
N
G

>Pinot Noir

Literally tastes like any cheap red, but with 50% water added to it. Zero flavour.

All about strong full bodied spicy goodness for reds

>light beer
wew

>my SO pegs me: the post

mega purple claims another victim