When done wrong, the worst.
No argumentation needed.

>Peanuts.
>When done right, the best nut.
But that's cashews, macadamias and pistachios user

>peanuts done right
>posts salted peanuts
no

Shit. I just posted some nuts. Me? I like them dry roasted.

>not eating the superior nut: the almond

>pee nut
>the best nut

Best nut is wall nut.

Almonds sure are good sometimes. But I get tired of them fast. Peanuts I never get tired of.

Pecans > all

Closely followed by brazil nuts

how the fuck do you "do" a peanut "wrong"
it fucking grows in the ground

>best nut
>posts a legume

hmmm

>peanut
>nut

who uses the word "legume"
besides autists

People who like to categorize things properly, probably.

I don't know if you can understand this or not, but humans give different names to different things because they're different! Incredible!

Based black invented peanut. Y'all cracker mad

peanut is low tier nut

>mixed legumes
>pealegume butter

The legume, commonly called "peanut," is an interesting plant. It shoots tendrils into the ground that then grow clumps of peanuts. I always thought they grew in the root, until I grew some and saw this. Like other legumes, they add nitrogen to the soil through a process called nitrogen fixation.

Who said you couldn't learn from Veeky Forums? Oh, except for you, who's mind ceased absorbing real information at the age of 13.

you are the kind of fags who feel the need to remind people that tomatoes are fruit and potatoes are tubers

peanuts are shit

>learn...except for you, who's mind ceased absorbing real information at the age of 13.

Q.E.D

It is a very hard task to fuck up a peanut.

eat sparingly. pure fat. will gain tons of weight.

That's not how nomenclature works, fella. For example, you're called by your proper name, and not your absurd level of retardation (i.e. your classification), right?

> how dare you call things by their name

Whoops

but peanuts have the best protein to fat ratio..

>how dare you

Because it's pedantic and it annoys people. Peanuts have more in common with nuts than they do with kidney beans and peas (texture, fat content) which is why you'll find them in cans of mixed nuts and not a bag of frozen vegetables. And why people will forever talk about them as if they were nuts.

> it annoys people

Oh good gracious, I'm so sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities by not doing things exactly how you and the rest of the ignorant general populous want.

Educate yourself, famiglia

>Fat makes you fat meme
Please be quiet and look up the Mediterranean diet.

We aren't uneducated. Quit being such a contrarian.

Try plopping a few in your Coke, sip and chomp. You can than me later.

>Not accepting that peanuts are a legume. Not understanding why it's classified as a legume. Not using the correct latin terminology, Arachis hypogaea.

Ignorance is now palpable. You've been BTFO. You're getting into the embarrassing level now.

who /pecans/ here

Nobody has ever said you were wrong.