Milk Could Be Killing You!

youtube.com/watch?v=fQHi1DPK5bo

Milkfags on suicide watch. Friendly reminder milk companies have been tricking you since childhood that milk is good for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v70/n6/full/ejcn201619a.html
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v58/n5/full/1601868a.html#tbl5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4275440/
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v68/n6/full/ejcn201435a.html
journals.lww.com/epidem/pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2000&issue=07000&article=00013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573184/#Sec8title
cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/div-classtitleconsumption-of-dairy-products-and-associations-with-incident-diabetes-chd-and-mortality-in-the-whitehall-ii-studydiv/59BF48835467CB038B39797491848859/core-reader#tab4
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v64/n6/full/ejcn201045a.html#tbl2
jech.bmj.com/content/55/6/379#T2
heart.bmj.com/content/95/19/1600#T4
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0028390813004097
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/91/1/16.abstract
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/101/2/287.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2692897
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1471-0307.12359/full
milkgenomics.org/article/milk-mortality/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3QJuRrxcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't give a shit. I don't drink it because it's supposedly healthy, I drink it because it tastes good. And like anything else, I consume it in moderation.

t. soy lobby

Alcohol has already given my my death warrant.
Milk is the least of my concerns

>Uppsala uni
Opinion discarded

>(((youtubers)))

Just drink water, manchild!

is this guy a faggot?
if not he's really weird

I dont spend enough time outside so the vitamin D from milk is important

>Swedish
Milk is bad for non whites so they're pushing against it

And vegans have been trying to get me to stop drinking milk with lies since childhood.

t. bitchtits lobby

Just so you know, milk has Vitamin D added to it, it's not a normal source of it. (There's about a quarter of a microgram in raw milk.)

You could save money buy buying Vitamin D supplements. 600 tablets cost about $15.

>pudgy balding effeminate subhuman telling me not to drink milk

ymkay

>mainstream media decrying the white man's beverage
what a twist

>he's unattractive so the studies are wrong

I'm 6'4" and 220lbs. Been drinking milk at most of my meals since youth. Never had issues. Having said that, after I reached a certain income level, I switched to organic because I don't want the bovine female growth hormone used in coventional milk production, banned from every first world country and some third worlders. Strangely enough, still permitted in the US by payments to a bought Congress supporting corporate supremacy over individual rights.

Literally how closetedservative polniggers think

>polniggers
Take your racism back to /b/

You'd been drinking the hormones for 20+ years, why would you stop?

DAIRY IS FOR WOMEN

MEAT IS FOR MEN

THE MEAT HAS BLOOD AND SHIT IN IT FOR GUYS AND THE MILK AND STUFF IS FOR BITCHES COS THE COWS ARE PREGNANT WHEN THEY MAKE IT, SO THEY FILTER ALL THE SHIT OUT OF THE MILK N STUFF YEAH? WELL THOSE PREGGO COWS ARE JUST SWIMMIN IN ESTORGEN N THEY CANT FILTER THAT SHIT OUT!!!

WHY DO U THINK THESE DAYS MEN HAVE HUGE MAN TITS AND FUCKIN BINGO WINGS? THOSE ARE AREAS OF THE BODY THAT ONLY WOMEN SHOULD ADD FAT TO. MEN ARE MEANT TO HAVE BIG ROUND FAT DEPOSITS ON THEIR STOMACHS NOT THEIR ARMS OR THEIR FUCKIN CHEST. FOR FUCKS SAKE

My dermatologist long ago don't me to stop consuming dairy because the hormones it contains aggravated my acne.

Lost about 15 lbs in the process.

Well I'm not a nu male, I'm white and I drink raw milk so I guess I'm ok.

>living could kill you

hey i went to uppsala :(

>galactose
inexistent in nearly all cheese.

The topic is milk.

And he mentions that exact thing in the video.

Milk is only bad for lactose intolerant subhumans.

>not knowing that racism belongs on /pol/, a board of peace
Fuck off Sharebluenigger.

fuc

I wonder who's behind this post.

lmao im a 2 pack a day smoker that works in one of the most dangerous jobs on earth. milk aint gonna get me

Estrogens acummulate more in blood and meat than in milk you fag

I am not a lactose intolerant and i love milk, but actually the genes that allow us to digest cow milk are neandertalian ones, so we're kinda the subhumans

>the same video promoting the consumption of yogurt and cheese
maybe watch the video

He doesn't want to be high test

It's not blood its myoglobin

Neanderthals were the smarter early human

A faggot in a YouTube video said so? Well I'M SOLD!

Galactose sounds like a shitty villain name

>You've been oppressed all your life, why would you want freedom now?

Let me just look to see who's behind this post...

This.
Also, I don't give a shit about whatever "health benefits" milk does or does not have.
It fucking tastes good so I drink it.

just start this video at 1:40 everyone

That isn't how it works. That isn't how any of this works.

Isn't he in the new Power Rangers movie?

Kek

Anti-milk is just anti-White prejudice.

Say that to my face, bitch

Sounds like a name for a new particle or quark or some shit.

Calm the fuck down Chad.

>user called me Chad
Holy shit, I have a fucking hardon.

>mainstream

eh

GALACTOSE
THE HUNGER THAT DOES NOT CEASE

That sounds like the name of the cow-version from the furry version of Marvel

Not for the masterrace it isn't, you dumb fucking faggot.

>2014
>same guy who host seeker dai- oh wait, I guess he doesn't anymore because it's NowThis instead.

Seems legit.

I didn't like the video but i kinda changed my mind. Now I'm indifferent.
The study that showed a 15% increase in death rate per glass of milk a day, could just be obesity related. If you take a person who is drinking 5 glasses a day, what are the chances they aren't overweight?

Seems like they covered that.

White male of Northern European descent here

Drink two gallons of whole milk per week, 3 gallons in the summer

Transfer it from the plastic jugs to glass carafes, drink it straight from the bottle, has to be ice cold to be properly enjoyed

Usually add powdered non-fat milk to the carafes, doubling up on the protein

Truly feel sorry for the lactose intolerant, they are missing out on one of g_d's true gifts

Glad to be Caucasian

These guys traditional diet include gallon of milk per day.

>Their traditional diet consists almost entirely of milk, meat, and blood. Two thirds of their calories come from fat, and they consume 600 – 2000 mg of cholesterol a day.

Yeah, the Maasai are kind of special.

does milk consumption actually clog arteries and lead to inflammation of blood vessels or is it just weak bones?

Here are some conflicting cohorts

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v70/n6/full/ejcn201619a.html
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v58/n5/full/1601868a.html#tbl5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4275440/
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v68/n6/full/ejcn201435a.html
journals.lww.com/epidem/pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2000&issue=07000&article=00013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573184/#Sec8title
cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/div-classtitleconsumption-of-dairy-products-and-associations-with-incident-diabetes-chd-and-mortality-in-the-whitehall-ii-studydiv/59BF48835467CB038B39797491848859/core-reader#tab4
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v64/n6/full/ejcn201045a.html#tbl2
jech.bmj.com/content/55/6/379#T2
heart.bmj.com/content/95/19/1600#T4

The mouse model cited involves injection of galactose subcutaneously, but oral administration might be different, especially when investigating milk in its entirety, since it contains counteracting substances like glutathione precursors and antioxidant peptides - you wouldn't equate whole fruit to sucrose

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0028390813004097
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/91/1/16.abstract
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/101/2/287.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2692897
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1471-0307.12359/full

A better explanation

milkgenomics.org/article/milk-mortality/

Milk doesn't affect white people so kek

Just take vitamin D3 supplements instead of drinking liquid estrogen dummy.

>liquid estrogen

>implying dairy farmers don't use hormones to increase milk yield

Might as well be leaving plastic water bottles in direct sunlight before chugging them down.

>rbST turns milk into 'liquid estrogen'
wew lad

>>Might as well be leaving plastic water bottles in direct sunlight before chugging them down

what does this do besides make you drink hot water?

Actually this. I'm mostly white and having stopped drinking milk but only having yogurt, cheese, sour cream or a bit of cream in my coffee, I've had significantly less pimples on my face. As soon as I start drinking milk again I get at least three on my face as opposed to the usual 0-1. Strangest thing, but I don't enjoy drinking milk anymore anyway.

Just drank some chocolate milk with whipped cream on top. Feels good to have the lactase persistence gene.

gbt/pol/

My grandfather ate cigarettes and lived to a thousand

>it's a nu-male gives me nutritional advice episode

Also, who the fuck drinks four glasses of milk per day?

>not drinking GOMAD

Never gonna make it.

glanced at the paper yesterday and too lazy to pull back up but pretty sure a glass was 200 ml. Which is like 2 sips

Yeah but it's good. Same reason why people drink alcohol. It's poison (yes, technically) but it's good!

>who drinks 4 glasses of milk a day

I drink 12 oz for lunch and 12 oz for dinner, so I come close to that. Have done it all my life. Even if I'm drinking beer or wine that day, I prefer milk with my meals.

I totes love my everyday milk and I'm 104 years old.

BPH exposure, or BPB i guess now

>americans

Drinking milk in meals other than breakfast is truly subhuman.

>t. Asian manlet

Lel, I'm 6'3" and 210 lbs. When I served in Korea I towered over you children like a giant. I'd walk down a market street like Namdaemun Shijang and none of you manlets reached as high as my shoulders.

Nice quads. Isn't soy gives you tits just a meme? I drink almondmilk, but still consume a fair amount of other soy products

>Drinking milk
Who the fuck does this? I might consider drinking some if it was diluted with HFCS to make it less sweet.

Soy contains xenoestrogens, same as plastic. You'd be better off limiting your consumption of it, but blaming bitchtits on soy or BPA is the Veeky Forums equivalent of "it's not my fault I'm the only fat person in my entire family, I have a genetic disorder"

holy fuck people really are convinced they can achieve immortality

that's not a good way to live, guys. i'm not saying eat a whole pizza every day, but i'll bet $1000 milk isn't the biggest issue in your life. drink a glass of milk if you want, jesus christ.

>drinking milk

My brother and I both have kleinfelter's from drinking fuckton's of milk as kids.

are you actually diagnosed with that or you just saw the picture on internet and decided that that was your illness?

You'd have to be drinking the equivalent of 20 cup soy milk a day to get any actual hormonal changes

>Drinking milk as a child caused my congenital chromosomal disease

Stay retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3QJuRrxcY

but that shit isnt even in PET bottles and standard water bottles

I'm certain super sugary foods and drinks are still alright though.

>he fell for the in moderation meme

don't ever let anyone tell you your not funny

Wat job

OH NO
GALACTOSE IS COMING TO TURN THE MILKY WAY INTO A GIANT CHEESE WHEEL
HOW WILL OUR FINGERLICKIN FOUR HEROES PREVAIL

Looks like its finally time to start GOMAD.

Isn't it heat, not just direct sunlight, that makes those nasty chemicals leech from the plastics in to the water?

Here's something to think about - the trucks that move all that bottled water are not refrigerated. They get hella hot and fucked up before you have a chance to leave it in your car and worry about that.

All bottled water is basically poison. Get a decent water filter and drink rap.