Mfw go to a friend's restaurant and at the end of the meal expect a discount when receiving the cheque but he charges...

>mfw go to a friend's restaurant and at the end of the meal expect a discount when receiving the cheque but he charges me full price

What a pathetic reason to an hero

that makes you kill yourself?

You cheap fuck, I seriously hope you kill yourself, your friend is probably struggling to keep his business together and you're bitching about a few dollars?

FUCKING END YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.

ask for a check not a cheque ya dingus

>go to friend expecting free things

Be a better friend.

Why are you justifying him ripping me off?

>Pay full price for something is getting ripped off

Question: How big is your nose, and what color is it?

spread rumors about them and their business
When the owner is your friend you should get free food or at least 50% off. His friend is being a dick and desu if thats how he treats his friends imagine how he treats his customers! Sounds like that piece of shit needs to go out of business to learn a fucking lesson.

>imagine how he treats his customers!

I know right, I bet he charges them full price too! The lousy jew.

Solid advice for a fulfilling life here

>expecting to be paid to be somone's friend or you will spread malicious lies and try to ruin their life

you don't have any friends, lady.

>tip over 12%
>expect waitress to take me in the back and suck my dick
>she doesn't

This is why I never tip and I constantly complain to the owner/manager if the service is subpar. Sometimes I ask to switch waiters mid-meal just to keep them on they're toes.

Fucking Jews, go steal all of the napkins on the dispenser on a delli you pieces of shit.

>treating you like a normal customer because he is, at the end of the day, running a business, not a charity
>"ripping me off"

Go literally fuck yourself.

He's my friend and shouldn't charge FULL price, at least a 30% discount.

What have you given him for free lately?

My consumption.

Tuberculosis?

That's unrealistic.

It's easier and more efficient to go nuts at fast food restaurants, especially since you can act like you're there with someone else and avoid ordering.

*The more you know*

Even if he ripped you off and charged you double. You kill yourself?

At this point it isn't even Jew behaviour it's full on Paki savage behaviour. Stinking worthless barbarian, kill yourself.

he should give me FREE MEALS OR AT LEAST 50% OFF
I know him slightly better then other people which means IM OBLIGATED to receive FREE DISCOUNTS at his businesses
>>>>whats next response op
>selekt all images of store front

>tfw I have to sneak into my favorite Thai place because the owner, once he spots me will insist I get a free meal.
>Only because my dad helped refurbish his electronics store.
SUFFERING

Anything less than 20% is a miserly tip user. I'd only expect a BJ at a 40% tip or more.

>paying actual money as your tip
>not giving her your tip as your tip

betas need to go back to /r9k/

restaurants are barely profitable businesses
why would he give you a discount?

>eating out if you can't afford it

he would be losing money mate

It's a business not a charity, either way are you REALLY going to ditch a friend over a few bucks. A discount is not something to be expected but something nice that you pay them back for.
That's what would be known as a dick move.

Despite your delusions, Ronald McDonald is not your friend

It's almost like he's running a business or something.

So he owns a Thai restaurant and an electronics store? I respect the man's hustle.

NEETS love nothing more than noodles and electronics, man's got the autismbux market on lock

Shalom brother!

This. Now your total will be $20, plus tip! What's the matter user? I'm running a business here! Now hurry up and pay your $30 bill we're busy!
I can't believe my own friend won't pay his $40 bill, oy gevalt!

>friend charges me 50% off
>be a good friend, tell him to fuck off and pay him the full price anyway

You aren't entitled to anything you faggot.

One actual adult in a thread full of trump-voting NEETs whining that they didn't get their handouts

What the fuck is wrong with you people

I hope this is trolling

>anime
>adult
????

I know a guy who invited a big group to his family's restaraunt for his bday and then brought them all bills after LOL

>dumb animeposter acting more mature than a bunch of entitled manbabies

Makes you think, doesn't it?

I guess its like being the smartest kid in the special class

This is a bait thread you fucking tards