ITT: Post what you ate today so we can judge you

Everyone post what they ate today, and then others try to guess things about them based on their food choices. I'll go first.

Breakfast: PB&J and a bowl of granola

Lunch: Celery soup and toast

Dinner: I haven't eaten that yet, but it's probably gonna be shin ramyun noodle soup.

Ground turkey, white rice and spinach curry.

almond slivers and enjoi chocolate chips

bout to eat a big bowl of alton brown popcorn

got a corn beef brisket in a covered pot of water, wrapped in a smelly t-shirt for insulation and sitting on my toaster, which i turn on periodically until it starts to melt, for 8 more hours, o yea gonna feast 2nite

you disgust me

You used to be fat.Now you're on a diet and you're trying to get fit. Or your a college aged Indian guy majoring in computer science.

You're a big burly man with a great beard, but you secretly long to be a little girl.

no, my unintuitive friend, I long to be a big burly man with a great beard, but I'm stuck in the body of a little girl(y straight twink) (makin gains tho)

roman style gnocchi with tomatoes and chicken thighs

you're going gray early and you suck at darts

Breakfast: Chef John's french toast recipe with bacon for my gf and i
Lunch: made A piece of garlic bread
Supper: Irish soda bread, corned beef is in the crock with all the fixings rn and potatoes. finish with Jameson.

i fell for the st. paddy meme i know but i love it and gf's parents are visiting and they wanted to try it

you generally have the patience to cook only one good thing a day so you eat pretty badly for breakfast and lunch.

you want to have good taste but find yourself eating meme-tier food mostly

this is mostly me projecting

probably a mid late twenties white guy who's health-conscious with "exotic" tastes

other than your tastes in food you're probably alright

I had a pizza

Pepperoni and Mushrooms

my hair isn't gray but probably balding

it's friday so you might be eating out for the end of the week, can't call you lazy or fat outright. can't say for sure about anything, everyone loves pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms

man it's not fun when you say you have a gf and you're having parents over, let us assume that stuff

Your idea of a fun Friday night is going wine tasting.

Slightly overweight guy. You like the outdoors, fairly thrifty, and work irregular hours?

Breakfast- coffee and sparkling water
Lunch - half a tin of altoids
Dinner - probably going to try making a beef and Guinness pie for the next few meals and drink a half a fifth of Irish whiskey.

i was worried i would be called a fat fuck if people thought i was eating french toast alone and then judge me again for doing st. paddy day stuff. i wanted to be judged on the food

but i will keep that in mind for the future.

Nope. I'm a female of average weight. I'm not really thrifty and the outdoors are okay.

You're a redhead with a slight drinking problem. You're also into alternative rock.

Breakfast: boel of oats, nuts, seeds and blueberries with organic milk.

Lunch: Homecured corned beef hash with potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and a splash of Worcestershire. A slice of homemade sourdough bread and butter. Orange for dessert.

Dinner: Not eaten yet, but it will be leftover pinto bean soup cooked with homemade kielbasa sausage for flavoring and ditalini pasta. Dessert an apple.

Beverage for lunch and dinner: organic milk.

Pretty laid back guy with a fairly stressful job.

Got the drinking problem, but I have brown hair, and prefer rap or folk music. Love TMBG though.

You're a pretty positive guy who likes to celebrate holidays. Your favorite is Christmas.

From the east coast and enjoys mountain biking.

Leftover chicken taco from Robertos

Bowl of off-brand Crunch Berries with 2% milk

Toasted bread, butter, homemade jam

Goat cheese and leek quiche

Rice and a curry made from leftover veggies and eggs

late breakfast: great cheeses+gooserillete on shitty toast
lunch: 2 pieces of cake
dinner: beef(entrecote) broccoli in oystersauce etc + cooked stock out of chicken carcass,legs,wings - picked the legmeat and mixed with celery,celeryleaf,ginger in a sauce of sichuanpepper,chilioil,soy,chinkiang vinegar

Half Puerto Rican neo-Nazi, likes to watch insect fights on youtube.

breakfast: 2tbsp pb2 (45cal) quinoa bread (100cal) 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (30 cal)
lunch: 1 1/2 cup of chicken soup (just broth, ~100 cal) 2 pieces lean turkey ham (40 cal) spinach, green onion, baby carrots (20 cal)
snack: 1 tbsp pb2 (22.5 cal)
dinner: idk

Breakfast: a cigarette
Lunch: haf a turkey sandwich and three ounces of cottage cheese.
Dinner will be the other half and another three ounces of cottage cheese

You're both poor
gay
you don't have a girlfriend or it's your first girlfriend
good taste
You think you're tough
>female of average weight
landwhale detected
really gay

You're a skeleton.

or a girl.

Frenchman

American. Polish family

That eats like 500 calories a day?

Breakfast was a yoghurt and hemp proteens shake, and some panfried jap mushies
Lunch was some curried goat and plantains
Just ate a hamburger with bacon and blue cheese, in a brioche bun

wok-fried chicken with garlic, paprika and brown sugar - served in a pitta bread with garlic mayonnaise and cholula chipotle sauces

You're right on the mountain biking, but wrong on the East Coast. All in all, a much better guess than the faggot who said "gay."

You've got good taste but you're not a fag about it. Cool guy to hang with

So far I have eaten:

>Chocolate protein shake with almond milk

>Big cup of coffee

>Smoked turkey, mixed greens, and sriracha mayo in a spinach and herb wrap

>Huge cappuccino with almond milk foam

>Banana

>Square of 99% dark chocolate

>Another banana

>Two fried eggs and a giant pile of roasted vegetables (asparagus, brussels sprouts, carrots, parsnips, mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini, and eggplant)

And my final meal/snack while watching tv before bedtime will be:

>Half a mashed avocado mixed with salt & pepper, eaten with salted almond crackers

fuck, forgot after the second banana I had

>Small mixed green salad with cilantro avacado yogurt dressing

Breakfast:
-Rolled oats with chia seeds, coconut, walnuts and cinnamon.
-Greek yogurt
-Banana
-Gold blend tea
-Probs ate more nuts

Lunch:
-Tortilla with ham, avocado, and hummus (not sure why)
-pear
-orange
-2 cereal bars
-lots of walnuts and sunflower seeds

Not sure what dinner will be l, but probably turkey or chicken cutlets with rice/couscous and vegetables

Breakfast: Tea, orange juice and milk.

4 slices of bread. Toppings: Banana, Roastbeef, Cheese (Gouda) and Nutella

One egg.

Dinner: Some slices of a frozen pizza with meatballs.

Skipped the afternoon meal.

You are pretty busy and have some care as to what you eat but not pretentious

Brekky: peach cottage cheese w/ black chemex coffee

Lunch: halal chicken over rice w/salad

Dinner: eggs and veggie sausage

Washington native?

DC area. Not state

Breakfast: two pieces of Marmite toast, soy and linseed

Lunch: spiral pasta vinegrette tuna mixed together, sandwiches Marmite/peanut butter

Snacks: salt and vinegar chips, popcorn

Dinner: gonna make a tomato bisque

last 3 days : nothing

today
breakfast: nothing
lunch: nothing
dinner: half a family size bag of doritos and an entire frozen pizza (1800 cals)

You should make that as a whole sandwich sometime and report back.

I have a feeling you are fat and you/others are confused how you manage to be.

Or just so busy you only eat some evenings.

>You used to be fat.Now you're on a diet and you're trying to get fit. Or your a college aged Indian guy majoring in computer science.

Dieting for about three months now, down 18lbs.

30 and white.
Exotic for me would be things like tartar and balut. My palette is fairly diverse and taught.

Who hurt you?

sounds healthy

You're bulking right now. You also have a mild sweet tooth and coffee addiction so you sometimes cheat on your diet by drinking a bunch of sugary cofee type drinks.

You also have great taste in dressing. I would marry that cilantro avacoda shit and make babies with it.

Breakfast: 2 cans of beer.
Lunch: tuna melt, chips, a pickle
Dinner: corned beef, cabbage, etc.

I'm actually losing weight (dieting/exercising), but I was losing too fast and started to get dizzy spells and almost blacked out and fell over after getting out of bed too fast one morning, so I'm adding as much protein and nutrient rich foods as I can.
I guess you could say I have a "mild" sweet tooth because I like kinda like sweet things but they make me sick so I don't crave them at all. I wouldn't say I have a coffee addiction because I function perfectly fine without it, but I do love it. It's the only "beverage" I drink besides water.
I hate sugary coffee drinks, I put only a tiny bit in to cut down on the bitterness.. but then I also put some sea-salt in to cut down on the sweetness... I like it to be creamy and savory.

I actually just bought it today, and I agree its fucking awesome. I used to love their ranch dressing too, but I've just been using balsamic vinegar lately.

Breakfast: PB&J and a glass of milk
Lunch: 2 large pickles
Dinner: BBQ chicken, potato salad, mac & cheese and rolls

>Orange kneesocks over tights

Everyone gets a fucking comment but me, what is this shit

Do you really want pity comments?

You're pathetic.

Happy now?

You have a decent job that pays the bills, but your life is kind of boring and you hate it.

I had a T-Bone steak, chips and pepper gravy at around 2am this morning. It's all I've had to eat today.

I drank a red Powerade because it's my go-to hangover drink. Now I'm just drinking water. I feel like scrambled eggs on toast but couldn't be bothered washing the dishes after.

You're a weeb. You saw them put an undercooked egg on some rice in one of your Chinese cartoons and now you put an egg on everything.

>he's not fasting
you're not going to make it

breakfast= Coffee/ tension tamer tea
Lunch= homemade chix rice soup w/ turkey n chedder grilled cheese
Dinner= salad w/ chix breast baked sweet potato n brown rice

Rate me

You're Australian.

Breakfast: is for losers

Lunch: kidney/ black bean burger

Snack: banana with peanut butter

Tea: potato wedges with storebought veggie burger thanks to my friend

Then I had 5 cans of strongbow

And after some nice dude on the train home shared his chips with me :3c

That sounds pretty tasty. Is it an original recipe? Also you're a little artsy and you like to draw.

You used to be a vegan but it was too much work and now you're just a vegetarian, maybe a pescatarian.

You keep it together on the outside but you're secretly having a quarter life crisis.

Who the fuck calls it brekky?

I ain't even that dude but fuck off people in the UK I guess

5/10. Not very original and I had to think way too hard to figure out what "chix" is.

it's more of an Aussie thing

your irish and you hate your red pubes and you dont have the strength to kill yourself..

Oh is it? I had no idea aussies did that too, huh

terrorist..?

Jerk

5 out of 10..??? oh well ..bready guud for a redneck fella.

Breakfast: peanut butter toast and a sweet mandarin

Lunch: tv dinner chicken tikka masala

Dinner: homemade cheesy hashbrowns and a fried egg

500g pasta

You don't eat breakfast, therefore you would piss me off if I had to spend time around you.

fat italian with a small penis..but huge testes..? amirite..?

no, the pasta is all my meal for the day for the next 12 days. I am actually just poor

Breakfast: 2 Chicken Biscuits- microwaved from frozen; grapefruit juice- squeezed yesterday.

Lunch: Flounder Meuniere; Asparagus; Dr Pepper 10

Snack: a tangelo

Dinner: scratch made Tikka Masala with Jasmine rice; 2% Milk

Dessert: Half of a Cinnamon-Raisin bagel

Update

Dinner:
-1/4 of a cali pizza kitchen sicilian pizza
-1/4 of a cali pizza kitchen artichoke and spinach pizza
-2 large plates of romaine lettuce with Kalamata olives, avocado, tomatoes, and cucumber.
I didn't have much control over my dinner for reasons.

That's the intent, I guess. I have been losing weight unintentionally due to illness and increased activity so the avocado and nuts are to bump up my caloric intake.

British neet or college student but your super lazy about it and might not finish. Live with one parent. likes video games

>1760 kcal
Pasta seems like a good choice if you're broke.

Good luck user

Breakfast: Six eggs with spinach

Lunch: Leftover meatballs, rice and veggies

Dinner: Fish/steak/chicken with veggies and rice

Snack: pork rinds, cheese and fruit

sorry.. if you were my neighbor, i would feed you. unless you were black.. then no soup for you

You have an active job. Probably 10+ hrs/day
You're strong, but not swole.
You do very little outside of work and Veeky Forums because work tires you too much

i'd literally knock you out in one punch

I haven't eaten since last night. It's fucking Saint Patrick's Day. Google "green beer." That's what I've eaten today.

Sure, fatass. Get your mom to roll you out of the garage, first.