What are you having for St. Patrick's day in remembrance of the Irish peoples?

What are you having for St. Patrick's day in remembrance of the Irish peoples?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints_of_places
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Irish whiskey and a pub bomb!

Vodka

This and cheap shitty beer.

Why would anyone want to remember the Irish?

Wouldn't it be more Irish if there were no potatoes?

One baby girl.

Potato niggers are being bred out my actual niggers. And not 30 years ago they were bombing innocent people for 'muh independence'

Pathetic drunks.

Lucky charms

I'm not eating

Soda bread w/ caraway, for breakfast. Coffee w/ cream.
Threw the 2lb brisket corned beef in the crock pot at 6am this morning on low. Onions, celery, carrot, and water, and pickling spice.

*watch Outlander all day* (yea, I know it's not irish but the music is close enough)

Tonight, steam two red potatoes, sliced into quarters when done, add to pan of sauteed kale. Brown it all up, hit with some kerrygold garlid-herb-butter. Add to plate, sliced fall apart corned beef, serve onions and beef on top of rye with inglehoffer stone ground mustard on top.

That was a couple hours ago..having some ben and jerrys now that I'm onto Season 2. My flavor is Urban Bourbon (kind of a burnt caramel flavor with bourbon ribbons and chocolate).

No booze tonight :( Started back on the nexium, and trying to heal up.

Nothing obviously.

I'm going to buy a bag of potatoes and then throw them away, in remembrance of the subhuman Irish micks that died during the great potato famine of 1993.

I was inviting some people over for some traditional Irish stew, but then I remembered what this place has created.

I'm thinking a steak and guinness stew with rosemary and mashed potatos.

/ T H R EA D

A nice red head I picked up from the local bar. She reeks of fish but it will do, in remembrance of their genetically fucked up genes.

I got drunk and took a shit in an English pub.

Lets see...
I had corned beef, with potatoes, carrots and sprouts.
A small drink to celebrate the day, also to celebrate not getting mustard on my green shirt.
Committed a hate crime on a fucking Scott (He knows what he fucking did.)
Took a rock of the shore and threw it in the direction of America to keep them on their fucking toes.

Nothing, in accordance with the Irish tradition of starving due to famine.

cute

I had corned beef and cabbage in the slow cooker. Some beer. baked potatoes, and some green deserts.

Breakfast was coffee, and bread with chevre

I will eat nothing, followed by an unhealthy amount of alcohol, spousal abuse and violent republicanism.

Nice

>"""""innocent"""""
t. downing st

Putting a bomb in a bin. Bonus points if it gets kids.

I had famine for dinner.

It was a bit bland.

Nothing

Why must we celebrate Irish people day? Where are all the other people from place days?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints_of_places
Where is Saint Xavier day where we celebrate Chinese people?
Where is Saint Catherine of Siena day for the Italians?
Saint Casimir of Russia?

Whats so special about Ireland?

Millions of Irish immigrants in America celebrated it so it caught on.

A big bag of oranges.

I had a fry-up with sausage, black pudding, back bacon, and white pudding.
Also pan fried some tomatoes and potatoes and had some soda bread I made.

Celebrating with Irish immigrant parents. Since we live in fuck all Tennessee now we had to order all that online to get our hands on it.

The Irish are part of the Celtic nations, the original indigenous white people of Europe.

White people actually have a right to celebrate their culture. Make dealings of it, Shawanda.

>Why must we celebrate Irish people day?
The Hibernian conspiracy is real.

I had a beef stew, it was delicious

carrots, potatoes, cabbage, onion, celery, garlic, tomato and beef.

probably the most nutritious thing I have eaten in awhile.

Well my girlfriend and I planned to make an elaborate meal but we got too drunk so I just made us eggs, sausage, and fried potatoes.

It was nice.

this meme was made by a jew

Yep, the (((jews))) alright.
Good sassenach, don't look at the man behind the shamrock curtain