What's the best brand/flavor of ramen? I'm visiting Japantown tomorrow, so I want to get some quality shit

What's the best brand/flavor of ramen? I'm visiting Japantown tomorrow, so I want to get some quality shit.

Fuck off weeb

nongshim is the best brand and you can find it basically everywhere these days; ramen isn't the niche thing it used to be and even our mediocre brands aren't that much different than their mediocre brands

what you'll want to keep a look out for are the exotic flavours you can't get here, which should be easy enough to spot out on your own. just grab the craziest looking shit and enjoy.

Pic related is my favorite

I like the cup version.

>he doesn't want to feast like Naruto
:l

I'd rather eat deep fried Cambodian cockroaches than eat anything from Japan.

I'd rather eat your mom's pussy which I did last night

lime chilli shrimp is divine. i once wrote an entire essay about it for that shitty lays do us a flavor thing

>ust grab the craziest looking shit and enjoy.
This is what I do at my local market. I grab a couple of packages I've never seen before from brands I've never heard of (no nonshim/sapporo/nissin).

Its about 50-50 whether its good or unbearable garbage

what's the oriental flavor rate like?

it's great

Salt, covered in salt, with a dash of salt.
>I ate it almost every day for three years

Best flavor is Picante Beef though.

There are tons and what you should look for depends on what you want. Reasonable packaged ramen is Myojo. A good refrigerated ramen is sun ramen.

There's only a few kinds of ramen that Japanese distinguish between.

>Miso brother
>Shoyu (Soy sauce) broth
>Shio (Salt) broth
>Tonkotsu (pork bone) broth
>maybe a chicken/miso broth if you want something Hokkaido-style

or you could just buy chicken and put some sriracha in it? just sayin' also
>"chicken" ramen
>no miso in it
git gud

Maruchan Beef

Mama is a pretty dope brand if can find it locally. Their spicy tom yum is probably the best 50 cents you can spend.

It's supposed to be Soy flavor. But it tastes similar to beef/shrimp/pork. They all taste the same to me. It's also the vegetarian ramen.

Homemade ramen is best but
Sapporo Ichiban (any flavor) is also good.