Get Ready For

Get Ready For....

EGG KINO

First we're going to wash these bad boys in some water. Do it at least a couple of times.

Then we're going to season them. I only have salt and pepper so that's what I'm gonna use. If you have Paprika then put some of that in too.

Now we're actually going to transfer them onto a plate lined with paper towel and stick them in the fridge for a bit to dry.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, fuck me running, slap my balls and call me Mr. Oizo. What in the living fuck is this?

Might legit be the nastiest food I've ever seen, if it even qualifies as food. Fuck man, fuck. I'd rather eat poo from the loo fried in gutter oil with a side of plastic rice.

The hell is this? I can't find anything named egg kino on google, and I'm intrigued, but wtf

lol

Pretty sure it's the ovaries of a bird (presumably chicken)

These are chicken hearts and unlaid chicken eggs.

i think its like eggs that where still being formed and don't have a shell yet. no idea where you would get them though

damn americans, thoses are just chicken eggs mixed with hearts and some inner shit, just unshelled and inside the chicken uterus, its pretty delicious on egg drop soup but lurking to see how will op cook em

Chicken ovaries from the looks of it.

Before cooking these, we're going to separate them. We're gonna cook the eggs first, then the hearts.

As with all great egg dishes, it starts with frying some bacon in a skillet.

You don't have to force yourself to eat and like stuff like this, you know.

I'd imagine its just chicken hearts and what's basically egg yolks.

Use low heat and flip them often so they cook evenly.

Balut when???

Then the eggs go into the bacon grease. Remember, on the heat, off the heat, on the heat, off the heat,...

Why are you eating testicles OP?

These are very easy to overcook so be mindful. I broke one when moving them around the pan.

You are one sick fuck OP

I actually put some butter in at the end but didn't have time to take a photo.

I for one find this thread intriguing, go on OP

Now the hearts. Stir fry them by themselves at first on medium high heat. We want to get some nice colour on there but we don't want to overcook them. The butter was starting to burn a bit so I some oil in and kept the pan moving.

mmm I bet when you eat into them they pop; it's like biting a giant hairy zit growing on an obese woman's lower back

Once the surface starts to brown, toss in some garlic.

And chilli.

Here comes the secret ingredient, chilli sauce from kimchi!

Hmmmmm

Sprinkle on some green onions.

Best enjoyed with lots of kimchi and chilled vodka. The end.

It was pretty good. This was the first time I cook these so they actually turned out a bit overcooked. Will have to be more careful next time.

doesn't look like something i'd like but cool thread OP thanks

try chicken cinema

Proof that green onions really can make anything look more appetizing, even this dogshit

You're welcome. The eggs and bacons were all I had left in the fridge and I had not eaten in 24 hours so was pretty hungry. Also I just knew I have to show Veeky Forums these eggs so was what motivated me to cook them up.

This is a no bully thread faggot.

Looks like Veeky Forums aren't ready for egg kino yet. In retrospect perhaps I should've made it into a burger.

Well, you successfully polished a turd.

These are the fucken best! Most simple and delicious way to cook them is to literally just drop them in boiling water until cooked all the way through(8-10 minutes on medium) with a coupe tablespoons of salt (depending on portion size your cooking/water ratio). Drain and eat. Your welcome.

yikes

Why didn't you submit this to the Veeky Forums challenge?

I didn't even think of that. Im gonna do that now.

i forgot to add, that's a pretty plate OP i like it a lot

>kino
It's a word used by people who breathe solely via the mouth.

It's hilarious how people eat eggs and chickens, but get out of sorts when it's an egg from inside a chicken. Such silliness!

>northern europeans are mouthbreathers
you are wrong

Yer eatin the garbage parts of the food, man.
What is the dogs gonna eat if you eat the garbage parts of the food?