Went into in and out yesterday and a double double cost 4 bucks

Went into in and out yesterday and a double double cost 4 bucks.
Not sure when the price went up but i am done with them.
They used to be cheap and good but worth the wait.
The place was so busy that i could not find a place to eat.
Ate my burger in the car.
From now on its regional chains for me.
What is the equivelent to wataburger where you live?

whataburger is generic crap.

we've got steak n' shake, cookout, and sonic

none of them are really comparable to in and out or whataburger, but they're fine in their own way

When did in and out raise their prices?

5 guys for the fucking win

Dude if $4 isn't cheap for you you must be working in a fucking sweatshop.

>fries with a side of burger
I unironically love fiveguys

I have whataburger where I live, but I don't go there because it tastes like straight grease and I always see a bunch of kids I used to party with working there because they dropped out or got addicted to drugs. I go to P-terry's when I want a burger, fucking grade A meals desu.

dude, if OP is complaining that the price of a fast food burger went up 40 cents, i don't think he's the kinda guy whos gonna spend $12 for a burger and fries at overrated 5 guys

What as the price before? You just like a poor faggot that shouldn't be eating fast food in the first place.

In SoCal a double double with fries, and a medium drink is ~$7.79 and the wait from order to food is at most 10min.

Idk what OP goes to but it's all good in the neighborhood here.

Compare that to a qp with cheese meal

>for me, it's Five Guys, the best burger joint

Good shit user, I go to P-terry's every time I visit my parents in Texas. God tier.

Cookout is all we have in North Carolina.

Probably Culvers or Beef-a-Roo. I love them both.

Cookout is the fucking tits. The cheddar style burger is boner inducing

Is Wataburger not regional? I've never seen one in New Jersey

is it weird that on the rare occasion that i go to fast food, i only get a few small items off the dollar menu?

i never spend more than $3-4 max at a fast food place. i always feel like those big burgers that are like 1000 calories and cost $5-6 are just a waste

Nah I usually grab a variety of stuff from the discount menu too, feels like I'm getting more for my money, though I do on occasion splurge and grab one of those 5/6 dollar meals with the giant burger and giant fries and huge drink with a couple dollar chicken sammiches thrown in for good measure. I can't eat like I used to, being able to put away like 20 bucks worth of food in one sitting, now like 4/5 bucks worth fills me up since I don't eat much anymore. Dollar menus are great for that kinda thing, but I eat fast food maybe 3/4 times a year, if that. Being in the middle of nowhere sucks. My favorite is probably Hardees though, they have good shit for cheap and it's actually very filling.

ah yeah hardees/carls jr is the best major national fast food chain IMO. their famous star burger is great, not so much a fan of their over the top stuff like the "six dollar burgers" that they put a ton of toppings on

Tasty Burger
Walburgers
Uburger
4 Napkins

>Beef-A-Roo
what in the fuck

We have Five Guys too

>buying the burgers at five guys

Why?
Five Guys exists to provide straight-up unrepentant carbs in the form of delicious french fries. The burgers are just wasting your money and stomach space.